Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lindsey Lohan shockingly thin

Nxt2Hvn

Apparently it's 99.2080179831949 pounds...according to my trusty metric converter.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hyperactive

• BurnSide

• greattenchim

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah okay, so around 100 pounds.

That's pretty sick for someone whos 5'8.

Why would J-Lo do that she had a nice butt b-4. I am p***ed. What is wrong with a healthy woman. Woman are supposed to be soft. Not break like twigs. I mean what do guys want now butt floss. w00t.gif

Yeah it's pretty sad. I personally prefer women to look healthy. If this is what hollywood and the public expect from these girls it's pretty pathetic.

I don't think anyone wants woman too look like dying grandmothers. These women are mentally ill.

These women have emotional problems. they have to be insecure with who they are to even do this harm to their bodys. I am so upset that society has driven us to be this way.

So anybody want a cookie?

I agree I do think there is mental illness present in these girls. I was making that point that our culture pushes for the ideal and perfect body, which is what I think pushes people down this path in the first place. We hardly ever see unhealthy or for that matter normal looking people on TV or in the movies, so I would imagine that in most cases when people push themselves to this extent it's due to the pressure placed on them by the media and public as a whole.

If people didn't tolerate the unreasonable standard of beauty that hollywood has put forth than I don't think these girls would find themselves in the unhealthy situation that they find themselves in.

user posted image

644403[/snapback]

Thanks for posting that, I had difficulties trying to do that, so I just showed them the website. lol...

We don't need a seperate topic just for this picture. Merged.

@MissPirate

neat picture! uber sexxay!!!!! how do you like them bones?

there is nothing quite like the sound of two skelitons making love on a tin roof!!!!

(fake breasts, narrow hips, perfect face, tuck, botox, nip, peel, colour, lift..... that is the world i live in.... sad, but it is what the audience demands. the people don't want people, they want idols)

Well I guess I must get some plastic surgery...obviously what was given to me isn't good enough.

I am going for lipo,and breast implants. maybe some laser hair removal. That is all nothing to the extreme. Yeah right. I don't even color my hair anymore. I mean except someone for who they are not for what they can be with enhancements.

w00t.gif

On a different note she's proven her bust was real, she's lost that as well.

629554[/snapback]

Maybe she lost weight and had her implants removed to make everyone think they were real. Just a thought.

But here's a picture of her and Nicole Richie going to a party.

user posted image

Creepy.

633805[/snapback]

Ya, like that is gross. I mean ya I do beleive she had her implants removed. My spouse has alot of pics of her that are real. They aren't naked but photos of her at shoots and she's in the lingerie that celebs wear out and about and they are trust me fake. She had them removed to match her weight. She is doing this to herself cuz she figued that if she's gonna be stick then, then she might as well loose what would look like melons on a stick body. I mean look at that pic of her in the red dress above, she don't even look good in skinny clothes. She needs to get her body back of what she did have, dye hair back red and still be sexy. I wouldn't even mind the ugly blonde hair on her as long as she gained her weight back.

634013[/snapback]

This is really gross.... especially Nicole...... lol, I feel sorry for them.....

perhaps just as in sci-fi the augments will win the day!

(don't worry though, all those perfect girls really look like crap at the end of a day - especially the effects of the make-ups..... they end up needing the stuff to fix the damage the stuff does... it IS a DRUG hmm.gif )

Make up a drug? Why you say this? hmm.gif

make-up can be a toxin. all make-ups have one thing in common though, they block your pores. your body naturally flushes toxins out through your pores. when they are sealed in make-up, the toxins surface and are forced back into the body. now add the fun of being under spotlights for a shoot and you see the effects of heat + blocked pores.

the more make-up one uses, the more cleansing one needs...

as for the other augments... the audience demands perfection. a certian amount has to be in the body, the rest can be corrected afterwards (and oh boy can it be corrected afterwards.... wink2.gifyes.gif )

Well I am pretty happy with myself and uh I do wear make up. I mean I don't want to be a plain Jane. But I do this silly ritual at night scrub, exfolite, and rehydrate. I am OC. grin2.gif

So what would you correct Hyper?

Well I am pretty happy with myself and uh I do wear make up. I mean I don't want to be a plain Jane. But I do this silly ritual at night scrub, exfolite, and rehydrate. I am OC.  grin2.gif

644544[/snapback]

i would have to ask my gf... she is the one with all the in-front-of-camera experience.

Well I am pretty happy with myself and uh I do wear make up. I mean I don't want to be a plain Jane. But I do this silly ritual at night scrub, exfolite, and rehydrate. I am OC.  grin2.gif

644544[/snapback]

i would have to ask my gf... she is the one with all the in-front-of-camera experience.

644550[/snapback]

w00t.gif Well Hyper I would have never known. tongue.gif

blush.gif ... i prefer being behind the camera... i think the camera makes me look fat (and this is with a 5.5% bodyfat index)

can you tell the "industry" effects me too?

Well they do say the camera adds 10 pounds..

*looks at pictures of lohan, sudders some more*

blush.gif ... i prefer being behind the camera... i think the camera makes me look fat (and this is with a 5.5% bodyfat index)

can you tell the "industry" effects me too?

644561[/snapback]

Yeah. Your silly. But if you like doing the movies hey. It is more fun. Girls are prettier anyways. tongue.gif But you can't be fat at all. no.gif

Wow.... then I'm going to look obese if I get infront of the camera grin2.gif

Wow.... then I'm going to look obese if I get infront of the camera  grin2.gif

644580[/snapback]

Girl; I am feelin ya there.

*stays away from camera* blush.gif