Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lindsey Lohan shockingly thin

Nxt2Hvn

I don't think anyone wants woman too look like dying grandmothers. These women are mentally ill.

643946[/snapback]

i agree lol

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hyperactive

• BurnSide

• greattenchim

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The sad thing is, she says she's actually overweight compared to other celebs, and then goes on to say she doesn't have an eating disorder!! HELLO, YOU LOOK DISGUSTING!!

625795[/snapback]

Well she clearly is not over weight. Sounds like she really does have problems.

Being skinny is actually ok if you get all the nutrients you need in the lowest possible calories. Infact, being skinny and getting all required nutriants is proven to extend life span enabling maximum life span in most animals of around 180 years ( equiv human) and life expectancy of around 130.

But I will assume that she does not practice Caloric Restriction and has an eating disorder that needs to be treated.

Edited by whoa182

She went from meaty and busty to dissapearing behind lamp posts in what, 2 weeks?

That's starvation, she's not getting anything. There is no diet like that that could be healthy.

she doesn't look really healthy and I didn't realize that was in 2 weeks ?! ohmy.gif

hey tigger..so you can eat and you dont gain? no fair! but you probably dont snack out all the time either do you? or eat large amounts.  my metabolism sucks and i have to watch it. i wish i could eat a mound of chocolate donuts. sigh.

632500[/snapback]

People can eat that crap and not notice gain in weight, I can eat whatever I want and I never gain anything.... But them days are over now and I totally eat healthy.

Tigger eating snacks, she will see the results of her snack diet a bit later in life. Silent Inflammation builds up over time and you get increase risk of being ill from viruses and bacteria which cause damage. Also Sugar levels will be uneven and not stable. The amount of sugar in these snacks will lead to faster aging, increase risk of early onset of major diseases. Simple sugars are addicting and its the western worlds BIGGEST addiction. Unfortunatly the damage accumalates over time < silently > and then it hits.

Believe me, even if one does not see the affects from a life style of snack food. Its garanteed that damage is happening and will lead to premature death or early onset of disease, regardless if they dont get fat from the snacks.

** if you do regularly eat snacks the best thing u can do is stop and cravings will go away after 2 weeks, If you can't stop the snacks then add Powerful ANTIOXIDANTS such as green tea to your days. about 5 cups a day. and make sure you get all vitamins and minerals to minimize the damage you are causing. Also fatty acids Omega 3 - 6 - 9 thumbsup.gif

Edited by whoa182

she doesn't look really healthy and I didn't realize that was in 2 weeks ?!  ohmy.gif

644778[/snapback]

Well thats an educated media guestimate.

I don't really understand why she would do this, she wasn't even fat in the first place blink.gif

She had a naturally curvy body (lucky her!) and now she has ruined it for herself. Why can't she see? I know that if I lost any more weight, that I would look dreadful, I have heard it so many times from my mother.

there is this little thing called body dismorphia....

beleive it or not most people suffer from it (they see themselves differently than they really are - be it they see themselves thinner or fatter than how others see them)

Oooh thats scary. I have heard of that before. A lot of things make more sense now. sad.gif

Just remember that Lindsey is more than just an actress. More than just some chick whose boobs turned you on. She’s a person. She has a life outside of entertaining America.

Think of her family situation: her father sounds anything BUT stable and supportive. Read the news: he’s been in jail, he’s been found guilty of assault. Think of what it would be like to grow up with a father like that. Then, add a skinny friend like Paris, to make her feel really, really inadequate.

What Lindsey wants is probably the same thing we all want: to be loved, regardless of if we weigh 95 pounds or 195 pounds. It doesn’t help her to judge her. I’m not sure quite what would help. If you think of anything, let me know.

make-up can be a toxin.  all make-ups have one thing in common though, they block your pores.  your body naturally flushes toxins out through your pores.  when they are sealed in make-up, the toxins surface and are forced back into the body.  now add the fun of being under spotlights for a shoot and you see the effects of heat + blocked pores.

the more make-up one uses, the more cleansing one needs...

644540[/snapback]

depending on what make-up you use.. yes they can block pores.. especially stage (pan) make-up.. not all make-ups do this.. some make can stimulate further oil production too.. but that is poor comsumer choice

not all toxins will exit through your facial pores either.. thats just nonsense.. the skin is the bodies largest organ.. and toxins can be flushed from anywhere on the body.. including the liver, spleen and kidneys.

all ppl need to learn is a basic, and proper skin care regime.. maybe even splurge and see a beautician (a good one) once a month to get a facial of choice. and the beautician can recommend a good one that will suit your skin type.. too much cleansing can be as bad as not enough and can exacerbate oil production. get a skin ananylis to see what skin type you have (dry, dehydrated, oily) and you can follow thru from there

Well I am pretty happy with myself and uh I do wear make up. I mean I don't want to be a plain Jane. But I do this silly ritual at night scrub, exfolite, and rehydrate. I am OC.  grin2.gif

So what would you correct Hyper?

644544[/snapback]

you should only exfoliate once a week.. twice at most. as it can do more harm than good by sloughing off the skin cells.. the stratum corneum is the one you are sloughing off.. letting the epidermis rise to the last layer.

hey tigger..so you can eat and you dont gain? no fair! but you probably dont snack out all the time either do you? or eat large amounts.  my metabolism sucks and i have to watch it. i wish i could eat a mound of chocolate donuts. sigh.

632500[/snapback]

People can eat that crap and not notice gain in weight, I can eat whatever I want and I never gain anything.... But them days are over now and I totally eat healthy.

Tigger eating snacks, she will see the results of her snack diet a bit later in life. Silent Inflammation builds up over time and you get increase risk of being ill from viruses and bacteria which cause damage. Also Sugar levels will be uneven and not stable. The amount of sugar in these snacks will lead to faster aging, increase risk of early onset of major diseases. Simple sugars are addicting and its the western worlds BIGGEST addiction. Unfortunatly the damage accumalates over time < silently > and then it hits.

644793[/snapback]

i eat pretty well.. even snacks. all snacks are not bad for you and probably get a bad rap as being junk food.. but you can allow your body that too... if i didnt eat constantly i would be a heck of a lot thinner than i am now.. my metabolism is high, so i burn off a lot off food even if i am not running around like a loon. every person is different.. and while i dont worry a lot in what i eat (hey you only live once., live life dont worry about everything) i know all about foods, free radicals (which is also to do with atmosphere, the way you live and not only dietry)

sugar levals only become uneven if you dont eat regularly.. as most hypoglyceamic ppl will tell you.. this is another reason why i eat regularly during the day.. keep my energy levels up

Personally, I find this disgusting.

Although I'm sure her goal was to be "prettier" and more accepted, she has done the complete opposite and turned off not only 95% of the male population, but the women no longer idolize her either.

Way to go Lindsey, you've accomplished the goal of making everyone cringe when they see you, and only want to see you now because you have the same affect as a train wreck. WE are all just rubbernecking now...

and now I will go have a HUGE bowl of ice cream and REVEL in the fact that I have HIPS BOOBS and a BUTT

Edited by Bizeebutt

She looks like a pixie stick or a bean stalk...blah! When will women realize that most guys want some meat on girls, it's more appealing to the eye and *ahem* yeah... whistling2.gif

not all toxins will exit through your facial pores either.. thats just nonsense..

i never said all toxins exit through facial pores.

she doesn't look really healthy and I didn't realize that was in 2 weeks ?!  ohmy.gif

644778[/snapback]

Well thats an educated media guestimate.

644806[/snapback]

I am sure she is too busy with the nose candy now to worry about real food. That's what you get being best buddies with Nicole Ritchie: a cocaine problem.

oh no no.gif she used to be my idol, coz nowadays there arn't many 'curvy' women in showbiz to look up...naturally curvy myself i loved her coz i didn't feel so alone! if people accepted her they would accept all girls with hips! i've only beyonce left now, and even she is losing weight!

ahh, it is all part of the plan...

humans are evolving into an androgenous species... sort of like the greys

humans are also now controlling our own evolution... sort of like what the transhumanists desire

hows that for tying a few loose threads together?

I think those pictures are absolutely horrid. I mean, being thin is okay, but there are lines. I'd personally rather be a little pudgy than be too thin. I just don't know how someone could get to that point with no one noticing... no.gif

its always the "hot ones" because you never noticed the ugly ones in the first place!

rofl.giflaugh.gif

i just don't understand how someone could lose that much weight in 2 weeks!

she must've not eaten at all.. dontgetit.gif