Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lindsey Lohan shockingly thin

Nxt2Hvn

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hyperactive

• BurnSide

• greattenchim

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

whats worse is when you see a side on pic of them... i wouldnt want them walking over a storm water grate.. they would slip straight thru, only to be caught by their lollypop head

they look feral

She was on tv the other night, she didn't look that bad then. (probably mound of make-up) but still she still looked tone. Maybe she really did go on an extreme diet/work out.

i'd say its more sinewy... it looks like there are a lot of muscles.. (kinda ropey) due to the lack of body fat... this is what a lot of slimmer ppl have.. but not like the skeleton covered in flesh above.. thats just wrong.. but the face looks photoshopped.. cos the hair looks way to healthy to be on a person of such a diminuitive size

i'd say its more sinewy... it looks like there are a lot of muscles.. (kinda ropey) due to the lack of body fat... this is what a lot of slimmer ppl have.. but not like the skeleton covered in flesh above.. thats just wrong.. but the face looks photoshopped.. cos the hair looks way to healthy to be on a person of such a diminuitive size

662589[/snapback]

It's a doctored photo of Lindsey from when she was "healthier". She went from 140lbs in this photo to 112lbs now in her toothpick stage.

post-10479-1118329313_thumb.jpg

Yuck. have you ever smelt the breath of a anorexic. You can just smell the gases from there stomach in their mouth.

* ok I have to vomit*

662589[/snapback]

It's a doctored photo of Lindsey from when she was "healthier". She went from 140lbs in this photo to 112lbs now in her toothpick stage.

665094[/snapback]

thats pretty rank... glad that i weigh more than she does she weighs just over 50kg

*shudders*

one decent gust of wind and its bye bye baby aka flying nun

It makes me sad.gif when perfectly healthy people do this to themselves.... now, someone like Angelina Jolie would tell the production company to shove it and she'd eat whatever she wanted..... but I guess Lindsay is still young and needs to find who she really is....

112lb isnt extremely under weight.

for 5'7 " small frame women optimal weight would be around 120 - 133 lb's

5'5 " sf women optimal weiight is around 117 - 130

5'2 " sf women optimal weight is around 106 - 121

Edited by whoa182

this is what i just did after clicking that link...thanks hyper cool.gif

user posted image

She used to be such a beautiful girl, now she is just scary. All of the people in the media are beginning to mock her now, and they are all saying how frighteningly thin she is. Hopefully that will be a wake up for this poor girl. She needs to see that being a rail isn't attractive.

too much coke...and also she surgically remove her freckels whch was kinda cute..now she just look weid

Edited by nou

i liked the freckles too...not all over her chest though.....yuck

this is going to freak a lot of ppl out.. but i dont think she looks that bad in those pics... granted she doesnt have much in the way of hips, but shes a young girl.. what is scarier is the size of nicole.. it is frightening to think of the damage being done to her..well both, their bodies

i liked the freckles too...not all over her chest though.....yuck

672441[/snapback]

you wouldnt be the picky type that goes just on ppl's looks would you seeking??

I'm too afraid to guess the poor girl's weight sad.gif

That's ashame, she needs help.

Heather

She isn't a crackhead ok? She's really rather nice, and actually cares about her fans. I'm not saying i'm one of her fans, but I think she's just misunderstood. Fame can be a problem.

She isn't a crackhead ok? She's really rather nice, and actually cares about her fans. I'm not saying i'm one of her fans, but I think she's just misunderstood. Fame can be a problem.

676478[/snapback]

coke-head.

tigger:

looks are not everything, but they are an important thing.

no guy wants to wake up and see Gorn first thing in the morning!

(here is gorn just in case you don't know of him)

user posted image

UMMMM Gore. wub.gif

No more like tall dark and handsome. The Rock>