Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Vampire Hunter D : Bloodlust

Ronin6th

I've just finished to see it, this latest version of this anime is awesome I strongly recommend it! original.gif

It looks like the character design is very close to Ninja Scroll... w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ronin6th

• Starlyte

• Althalus

• Kira

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen this and it rocks!!! If you'd like check out my website. I've done some fan art and have done two pics of Vampire Hunter D. Below is the link:

Anime Fan Art Link

Do you like Cowboy Bebop? Went and saw the movie yesterday. It was great!

Nice site Starlyte, I appreciate the allusion to Castlevania, Symphony of the Night because it remains one of my favorite games!!!

Yep, I know Cowboy Bebop but unfortunately I saw only a few of them. I've heard that they were planning to make a movie based on it : Link!

Nice site Starlyte

Thanks ronin6th!!! I do drawing in my spare time and appreciate you taking the time to check out my work.

Yep, I know Cowboy Bebop but unfortunately I saw only a few of them. I've heard that they were planning to make a movie based on it

The new English version of the movie is at the theatres right now!! I suggest you go see it! That is what I went and saw yesterday. grin2.gif

Yep but I doubt it would be released in our French Theaters, unfortunately except Myasaki's movies they're still a little bit reticent with japanese animation...sad.gif

I think I'll have to wait for the DVD release!

I have never actually watched a ampire Hunter D manga, all the others yes, that one no.

For the moment, I'm watching Saint Seya Hades series and they are quite good...! original.gif

when i get a chance I watch Neon Genesis Evangelion and Nadesico, also Dragonball GT and naturally the others such as Tenchi

Yup...I remember Neon Genesis...and I'm still trying to understand the end! By the way I have the Artbook "Der Mond" which is very cool!

I would like to get some pics from Vampire Hunter and Ninja scroll to use the m as Wallpapers, but no one worthlable on the Net grrrr... ph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gif

oohh this does look good VH: D was the first manga film i ever watched and it got me hooked...

original.giforiginal.giforiginal.giforiginal.gif

VH: D was the first manga film i ever watched and it got me hooked

Hellsing was the first I saw and got me hooked!

I don't know that one Starlyte...

As far as I'm concerned, my first manga seen must have been one of the first edited by Manga Video, maybe CYBER CITY : ODEON 808 which was really good, I remember it was an exciting period of discovery, and I think they were far better then (that's my point!).

Anyway, my first japanese animated movie was AKIRA and still love it! original.gif

• 3 weeks later...