Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Roswell Incident

Saru

What do you all think about the Roswell incident - did an alien craft really crash - or was it all a fake ?

Personally, I think that, although the alien autopsy footage is a fake, the actual incident itself is not. There is so much intreague and interest regarding the incident, that it seems unlikely that it never happened at all.

There are also lots of witnesses who claimed to have seen the craft debris, and even the alien corpses.

Whatever the answer, it'll certainly remain a milestone for UFOlogy and conspiracy theorists.

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Magikman

• Lori Cordini

• Teslasparkgap

Yes to Roswell

No to Autopsy Tape

There is really no need to talk about Roswell...a pretty tight package!

The Autopsy Tape.  When I first looked at it I couldn't help but cry for the disgrace, to even begin to address the humiliation of the picture...

There are many who will verify its authenticity, but it is just too mannequin, too phoney, too unreal.

Conspiracy?  Of course.  I have been involved in it first hand.  But by humans and with humans.  Only humans seem to be capable of the autrocities so many abductees report.  My ET "family" are nothing like what so many "abductees" report.  Too many sensationalized reports, not enough "folks from elsewhere" allowed in the media blitz of disinformation.

Guess that's enough for now!!!

Did an alien craft crash near Roswell, N.M. in 1947? No. Here are some facts to consider:

The Foster Ranch(supposed UFO crash site) is 75 miles NORTH of Roswell. The ranch is actually much closer to the small town of Corona, N.M., and yet there are no documented reports from the citizens of this town that have anything to do with a crashed UFO. Roswell is the closet military base however, and this is where the crash debris and alleged alien bodies were taken. No credible reason is ever given as to why these alien bodies weren't immediately transported to a superior medical facility(Los Cruses and El Paso had such secure facilities at the time).

The most fascinating aspect to consider is this; for an event as huge as this, nothing developed in the press about it after the initial few days. In fact, there isn't any mention of the incident in any of the popular UFO books of the time, ie; FLYING SAUCERS, SERIOUS BUSINESS by Frank Edwards,  THE REPORT ON UFO'S by Edward Ruppelt, UFO'S ANATOMY OF A PHENOMENON by Jacques Vallee, UFO'S OVER THE AMERICA'S & UFO THE WHOLE STORY by Jim & Coral Lorenzen. This is unbelievable considering the magnitude of the supposed event. Nothing at all from a wide range of respected UFO researchers and investigators until 33 years later with the release of a book co-authored by Charles Berlitz in 1980. The same man by the way who popularized the 'reality' of Atlantis & the Philadelphia Experiment.

The 'truth' of Roswell is based on 33 year old memories documented by an author known for his fabrications and story telling. That the government was secretive and unwilling to tell the true facts(PROJECT MOGUL) back then only helped to lend credence to a non-event. Roswell was a nothing little town with only a small military base to support it. Now tourism is its major industry, and a good portion of its older citizens all have some story to tell about their exposure to and/or involvement in the incident, even though, once again, the Foster ranch is 75 miles north of Roswell.

There are many more points that could be made, but this post is long enough already. Do a little investigating on your own, strip away the mountain of embellishments to half remembered occurances and a little common sense will allow you to see the incident for what it truly is.

Magikman

The validity of the Alien Craft claim is not particularly convincing really, though the reports made by many people regarding seeing alien bodies has yet to be explained. There is the possibility that the bodies were actually some sort of deformed or mutated human beings, which would actually explain why the military were trying to cover up the evidence.

There were a lot of witnesses to the Roswell Incident, from those who saw the strange material that had been scattered in the field, to those who claim to have witnessed alien bodies, and received threats from the military should they ever disclose what they'd seen.

These witnesses can't be ingored, and they must have seen something. If they aren't all lying, and they aren't all dellusional, then they must have seen what they claim to have seen.

I agree that there is just too much evidence for rather than against.  There was publication by the local press/media immediately after the event, but squelched.  I say always, "believe everything and believe nothing, and knowledge will follow."  We can really never say we know for a certainty about anything unless it is WE OURSELVES who have experienced it.  Our proof comes from our own knowing and experiencing.  We could read a 100 books for and 100 books against.  We could talk to witnesses who believe it happened and were there and we could likewise talk to as many who say they lived there and knew nothing.  But given the available information.  I still stake my agreement on "DID"  ::)

Knowledge will never follow if one only relies on information from a single source or viewpoint. There are always two sides to any story/event. There is the argument that there were 'many witnesses', but ponder for a moment the 'truth' of this statement;

As stated in my previous post, Charles Berlitz co-authoured a book titled 'THE ROSWELL INCIDENT' in 1980. The book detailed the investigation of Bill Moore and UFO researcher Stanton Friedman after they were contacted by Jesse Marcel. Stanton & Moore claimed to have interviewed more than ninety witnesses who had some knowledge of the event. However, it must be noted that the issue is not how many witnesses were interviewed, but rather what type of witness they were, ie; firsthand or secondhand. In the book, the testimonies of just twenty-five people are presented, and only seven of them are firsthand sources. Of the seven, only five claim to have actually handled crash debris, and one was adamant that it was not extraterrestrial. The remainder of the professed 'witnesses' cited in the book are secondhand sources whose testimonies constitute hearsay. In other words, they are not actually witnesses in the true sense of the word.

It is an irrefutable fact that the passage of time erodes the accuracy of one's recollections of an event. Major Marcel, when first interviewed, could not even remember the year of the alleged UFO crash, let alone the month. Indeed, Marcel's own answer as to when this supposed event took place was simply "in the late forties"! It must be noted that Major Marcel's truthfullness must also be suspect. He claims that he personally flew the UFO wreckage to Carswell AFB. He could not have done so, for he was never a pilot! Marcel also claimed he had a bachelor's degree in physics and even named the universities he attended. However further investigation revealed that one of them he never attended, and he never finished his education at the other. Does this tell us that Marcel and many other so-called 'witnesses' knew that the gullible UFO researchers would never check on them anyway? The lack of follow-up and confirmation by the investigators is frightening in the extreme. Or was it simply ignored for the sake of sensationalism and deemed unimportant to their goal?

I came across much of this information in a book titled ' The Roswell UFO Crash: What They Don't Want You to Know ' by Kal Korff. I will be detailing a bit more of his investigation in the recommended reading section for those of you who may be interested. If you get a chance to read it, do so. It will open your eyes to how a real investigation should be handled, and how it behooves each and every one of us to learn - in the words of the great Paul Harvey "The rest of the story."

Magikman

One thing I heard about recently, is that there is a clue to the alien autospy video's authenticity within the video itself. As well as showing an Alien being autopsied, there is a brief part of the tape which shows some of the alleged debris recovered from the crashed alien craft. On one piece of debris, there are 5 symbols. If you look at them closely, the symbols all significantly resemble the letters " V I D E O ".

I checked this out myself, and found that this is quite true, the letters do indeed resemble the word VIDEO. This looks as though it may be some good solid evidence to suggest that the video is fake once and for all.

• 1 year later...

I beleive that the Roswell incident occurred. However, I don't beleive that the government were covering up UFO technology, rather I believe that they were covering up the fact that the technology at the crash site was manned by humans and that the technology had been based around theories devised in the 1900s. (Look up Nikola Tesla & his theories on Electropropulsion - Although the US government filched all his papers upon his death).

Lets look at it like this. What's worse from the government's point of view, allowing the populace to beleive that high technology could exist from an alien technology perspective, or letting the populace beleive that the government has had the means for inter-planatory exploration and cheaper, safer, swifter flight for almost half a century? (Obviously the government has to test these things somewhere and the density of population is such that its hard to test anything anywhere where there will not be any co-incidental witnesses).

Looking at Roswell in particular it is said that initially reports of the crash site showed that human remains were evident. One of the Roswell sheriffs was noted to have said this. However, after the government had sent around the mandatory "men in black" the story CHANGED to child like beings having been in evidence at the crash site. In this manner maybe the US government is perpectuating and feeding the UFO conspiracy to hide its true intent. Lets face it, a government conspiracy that appears in places to have been slightly blundered and covered up, with the occaisional leak of evidence, is actually much more appealing in terms of acceptability to the general population than a conspiracy based merely on hearsay with no evidence in terms of photographs, video or spokespeople. Therefore the propogation of propaganda by the government allows the goverment to hide its secrets whilst actively diverting attention in the wrong direction so that it is unlikely that the truth ever be discovered.

At least these are my thoughts on the matter.

:so

• 3 years later...

I beleive that the Roswell incident occurred. However, I don't beleive that the government were covering up UFO technology, rather I believe that they were covering up the fact that the technology at the crash site was manned by humans and that the technology had been based around theories devised in the 1900s. (Look up Nikola Tesla & his theories on Electropropulsion - Although the US government filched all his papers upon his death).

Lets look at it like this. What's worse from the government's point of view, allowing the populace to beleive that high technology could exist from an alien technology perspective, or letting the populace beleive that the government has had the means for inter-planatory exploration and cheaper, safer, swifter flight for almost half a century? (Obviously the government has to test these things somewhere and the density of population is such that its hard to test anything anywhere where there will not be any co-incidental witnesses).

Looking at Roswell in particular it is said that initially reports of the crash site showed that human remains were evident. One of the Roswell sheriffs was noted to have said this. However, after the government had sent around the mandatory "men in black" the story CHANGED to child like beings having been in evidence at the crash site. In this manner maybe the US government is perpectuating and feeding the UFO conspiracy to hide its true intent. Lets face it, a government conspiracy that appears in places to have been slightly blundered and covered up, with the occaisional leak of evidence, is actually much more appealing in terms of acceptability to the general population than a conspiracy based merely on hearsay with no evidence in terms of photographs, video or spokespeople. Therefore the propogation of propaganda by the government allows the goverment to hide its secrets whilst actively diverting attention in the wrong direction so that it is unlikely that the truth ever be discovered.

At least these are my thoughts on the matter.

:so

I gave it try to summarize some info I have run across:

Electropropulsion was sought at the turn of the twentieth century by Tesla. I hereby speculate that it does exist without seeing proof.The following is speculation with a bit of electrical physics.

The many patents Tesla put forth in his lifetime and existed during the period between WWI and WWII have left some to speculate the levitation and motion has been achieved and is held in secrecy.(1)(2)(3)

The achievement of electrical forces to levitate an object is only now speculation that an enclosed metal craft with circulating currents will SUSPEND ITSELF. Force between currents is known and a pulsed E field will create a flow of charges inside a metal craft to be held there and continue to flow as the high voltage high frequency source generates. These free flowing electrons will interact with a floor mounted flat wound or pancake coil shown in many of the patents of Tesla.

Force being generated by the product of current and magnetic field, F = i X B, as a vector cross product.

The idea of a metal sphere or craft doing this required a small power source which Tesla also patented as an engine for a helicopter, so devised as to avoid the torque correction and the craft from spinning due to engine motion. Also a globe with external appendage would lose charge and current.

Liquid oxygen or Atomic Weight 16 or below gases that recycle and that are not consumed as fuel are a speculation as well as pure electrical isotope power. However the one man Foo globe or orb may be the very first electric flight vehicle.

The flat or pancake coil will generate a magnetic field, B, in the plane of the coil. The E field current must be perpendicular to induce force on the coil conductors. The B field will be radial in all directions but in one plane due to the physical characteristic of a flat coil. An E field must be generated for each motion direction. DC pulsing causes E field current vector in one direction. Floor to roof pulses will give forward motion while front to back pulses cause a force to counter gravity and thus levitate the craft. Gravity force down, electrical force up.

Tantamount to pulling oneself up by his own bootstraps may not fit well with many. The use of high voltage and frequency may induce a work function effect such as taught for vacuum tubes and transistors . Perhaps its quarter wave interference between the E and B currents. Just how much voltage for the E field spark gap and flat coil current has not been determined.

It might take the form of Force = (Capacitance of air dielectric (spark gap)) x (gap voltage) x ( N x coil primary voltage) / ( flat coil Inductance) the combination of units that must equal Force are volts x volts x capacitance / inductance. This levitation force must equal the weight of the craft, so look for a few tons so we can fly a submarine. But remember a cylindrical coil will not do under this arrangement.

However the force equation F = i x B is valid and we are working with i an B generation concepts. Could this be done. I think so. I leave it to other people to say why many of us do not think so.

1. Lyne, Willian R., 1999, "Pentagon Aliens", Creatopia Productions, Lamy, New Mexico 87540 2. Lyne William R., 1997 & 1998, "OCCULT ETHER PHYSICS: Tesla's Hidden Space Propulsion System And The Conspiracy To Conceal It", Creatopia Productons, Lamy, New Mexico 87548 3. Stevens, Henry, 2003, "HITLERS FLYING SAUCERS A Guide To German Flying Discs Of The Second World War", Adventures Unlimited Press, Kempton,Illinois 60946

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electropropulsion"

I believed the incident happened but not the video :no: there is too much evidence (in my eyes) that it truely did happen.

like the strange metal found etc .... but to say that it was a weather balloon!!!!!!!!!! that's too far-fetched no wonder noone truely believes that story :lol:

i was watching a programme on sky one night about the Roswell incident and there where these people who at the time were only children but their father's were working on the case and they said that they can still remember people from the government (?) coming in and saying "if you tell anybody about this, even your friends we will have to kill not only you but them as well" :devil::w00t: that itself is a bit strange :wacko: and all the witnesses (there was more than just the famer who saw it crash that night :tu: )

there even is one theory that another one crashed either the night before, that night or the night after the famous Roswell crash not so far way (i think in the next county) but it was only a short driving distance from the original crashsite. people have suggested that the wreckage from that crash hasn't even been discovered/recovered yet! ;)

makes you think B)

Edited by Kahrie

The army/airforce discovered a flying disk (they also say missle) and army officers said the disk was inspected at Roswell, and then shipped it to Wrightfield, Ohio for further inspection.

If it was Project MOGUL or a weather balloon, why would they need to ship it states away for more inspection?

• 4 weeks later...

In every one of William Lyne's books I am sure he mentions Roswell.

He still lives in New Mexico and has gotten close to the story of the nurse

mentioned in the story.

However the inderlining story for his involvment in ufos is the story of Tesla

and his discovery the at a voltage and frequency that space became solid and

two plates remained separated and witnessed. The start of solid ether theory.

From his book:

The subject of Roswell-and the hoax-arose in our

conversations, because that was where Marcel said he was stationed

after the war, so that brought up the subject. After I told Marcel

what my sister's mother-in-law had told me about her sister-the

Army Air Corps nurse at Roswell, who later became a nun-who

was present during the so-called "autopsy" (actually a dissection,

performed on a rhesus monkey), he confided in me that he agreed

that the whole thing was a hoax, designed to cover up the German

UFOs which the both of us knew were being flown by the

government and military in the region after the war. I had told

Marcel about my post-war high-altitude sightings of squadrons, and

the close-up 1953 sighting over our back yard.

About Tesla:

Other than to state that Merrington had witnessed "...metallic

plate suspensions..." by Tesla (using high voltage, high frequency

currents), the details of the FBI's complete interview of Merrington

have not been disclosed, which brings us to the question, "Why not?

What more could Merrington have confirmed with her 1894

observation, that the FBI and US government don't want us to

know, 106 years later?" But we know from books and publishings by

or about Tesla from that time period, that each of those plates were

solid zinc, 1/8" x 12" square, which if formed into a solid bar of

metal, 1" square, would be 18" long, weighing several pounds.

Having finally proved the principle for his "electric flying

machine" with those plates, it was merely a matter of expanding the

size of the plates large enough, and curving them to enclose a ship,

having its own internal electrical generator (turned as Tesla said by

one of his bladeless turbines), complete with pilot and controls.

To compound the scientific ignorance of the establishment

physicists, the area of free energy, which includes Tesla's electric

flying machine, had not been documented or explained until my

books.

Back to me: Other than swift movement the crafts technology has drawbacks

and perhaps is better off held in secret. If too much is disclosed the back

yard car mechanic becomes an eloctrocraft builder like the hobby computer

builders that became Apple and the IBM PC.

The fact that no duplication of plate levitation has ever been acheived is vexing.

If electric displacemnt current (dE/dt) and magnetic field ,B, are involved or not

we can't tell, it may just be electrified plates. A buddy held a large metal ball

suspended between two magnets using a control circuit, this is not what we are

looking for.

Edited by Teslasparkgap