Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Saru

Flash Movies and Games

Saru

Here's something i've been working on and have recently finished, it's a site featuring all the best Flash movies and interactive games from around the internet.

http://www.flashplease.com

There's a good selection on there to be going on with, more will be added every now and then to keep it up to date.

The movies and games are located in two seperate sections accessable via the tabs at the top of the page. Visitors can also rate each movie or game and a list of the top 20 rated of each section is listed at the side.

Let me know if you find any bugs thumbsup.gif

Scar

Ill have a gander when i get home thumbsup.gif

one of my vice's are Flash games and movies. Tell me have you decided to kepp the movies family orientated. I know of some of the best flash movies ever made, but their pretty violent. just wondered

Saru

I've avoided excessively violent ones, as you say there are quite a lot of those around. There is no excessive gore or violence in any of the movies featured on the site.

Walken

But there is some mild cartoon.....you know...

Let's just say it's the lost episode of the smurfs and leave it at that! grin2.gif

AWESOME SITE! YAY!