Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US Air Force seeks approval for Space Weapons

UM-Bot

If the U.S. doesn't get on the ball and do it first.....before we know it China or some other country will have weapons up there and then the balance of power that exists in the world in our(america) favor will tip away from us......and that won't be good at all. Do you want to see American power and influence subside while the power and influence of China increases? Thats what will happen if they get that kind of edge on us........I mean.....Canada isn't going to step up to the plate and defend the western world from China now is it...... laugh.gif Sorry Stix and Stixman......I couldn't help but take a jab at you peace-loving Canadians who have dwelt for so long in the shadow of protection placed upon you by your great neighbor, The Super-Powerful and Kick Ass United States of America.....

630960[/snapback]

speak for yourself. canada fought in WW2 incase ya didnt know! mad.gif

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stixxman

• Dr. Strangehug

• ROGER

• STIX

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

blush.gif The comments made by me earlier were from Jeff Foxworthy and Larry the Cable Guy Tv show. It was meant to show the silliness of stereotyping people. I didn't think any one would take it personally.

If I offended I apologize! Rog,

No offence intended so none taken.

Here anyways. thumbsup.gif

Dr. Strangehug, i agree with you completely.

And all this stuff of weapons in space? Don't they already exist? Aren't they called RAINBOW BOMBS? Haven't we had these bombs since the 70's? I thought we already have nukes in space?

The comments made by me earlier were from Jeff Foxworthy and Larry the Cable Guy Tv show. It was meant to show the silliness of stereotyping people. I didn't think any one would take it personally.

If I offended I apologize! Rog,

OH, my fault. I shuoldn't have jumped the gun on that one. So i apologize to you roger.

America will always try to lead the pack as far as "getting there first".....its what has allowed us to stay ahead of everyone else......we have the lead and we intend to keep it, and if that means putting bombs in space....so be it.....and I think you are correct NME_locus, I don't doubt for a second that the U.S. has bombs in space....

I think thats good though thumbsup.gif ....gives us more options.....if your from some country that would want to "engage" or "push" the American goverment.....I can see how it might be bad for you.....VERY BAD devil.gif ....*lol*

Edited by Dr. Strangehug

Is someone forgetting the great recent history of the American military?

They are interogating prisoners and suddenly they get all these horrible ideas for mind warfare, some pictures get taken, a corporal and some sergents and a few officers get burned for being cruel to pow's. And nobody with a senior rank was held responsible because they did not know what was going on. Yah right, hey tell me another story there strangehug I like stories. When you use your "superior" technology to push people around its called bullying, the fact that you have deluded yourself into not seeing this is a perfect example of how Bush got "fairly" elected. I at least know that I am safe from the rest of the world when I travel around. And please the coast gaurd?

The Coast Guard was a noble undertaking for me.....it was about sacrafice......and it was dangerous work......at the time more dangerous than the average soldiers job.........theirs nothing wrong or shameful about being in the Coast Guard.....I was stationed in the Gulf of Mexico....My unit saved people from bad weather, we enforced U.S. Imigration policies, we did fishery work, we even busted drug runners....whats embarasing about that? Have YOU ever been tested? Have YOU ever risked your ass for your country?

My country is not a bully, my country is just bigger and has more influence than yours devil.gif ......thats just how it goes fella.....if your the big guy on the block, lots of folks want to take your place. Some folks want to fight........alot of folks want to fight....America is used too it....we're used to Canadians with YOUR ATTITUDE.......why do you think I started this argument with so little respect for your country.... grin2.gif

I can't help but feel the way I do about you ultra-liberal left-wing Canadians up there back-seat driving America ALL OVER THE POLITICAL SPECTRUM!

Your right, Canada may have less negative press the America....but Canada doesn't do as much things in the world(both positive and negative) than we do either....

So just shut up. thumbsup.gif

America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable.

Hunter S. Thompson

I really like America's attitude.... devil.gif

Your right, Canada may have less negative press the America....but Canada doesn't do as much things in the world(both positive and negative) than we do either....

Lmfao. How much less things do you think we do in the world?

No hope for you fellas..... devil.gif ......I guess your just gonna have to be proud Canadians for the rest of your lives.....eh? grin2.gif .......No hope for me either though....I will always be a Right-wing American........the truth is....I like you Canucks......good fellas, your country has always stood side by side with the U.S., Britain, Australia, and New Zealand through the toughest of times......Sorry about my attitude....peace? thumbsup.gif

I have served my country numb nuts, I still do today even if I don't wear a uniform. Canada does not back seat drive, it takes initiative. Like when we didn't support your illegal land grab in the middle-east. You read that whole paragraph and the only thing you pick up on is the coast gaurd thing(can someone say defensive). And Canada has ten times less bad press than the united states there is no "may" about it. You people act like you own the world you push people around and act like petulant children when things don't go your way. Bullying people from space is just the next stop for the USA. Canada does the right thing for the majority of Canadians, the only time things get done in the US is when it can benifit the top ten percent of the population. Space is for everyone.

I think you come from Texas, Nuff said. Ignorant.

devil.gif Well....you can say whatever you want about us Texans....or Americans.....but we will STILL be the big boy on the block when you wake up tommorow....and WE WILL put weaponbs in space if we think it'll be better for our nation. Its not up to Canada.........unlike ya'll we do what WE think is right for us and the world....not what other countries think is best for us.

So whine, belittle, cuss, cry, etc about the mighty USA......but we've weathered worst storms then Canadians being upset about what we do....won't be the first time nor the last.........ya'll need us for tourism and trade anyways.....hahahahaha.

Yeah, strange, I think you are over estimating how much people on this forum who aren't American, care about what America does...

wow you sure made your point, Your right because your bigger? That worked in high school but it falls flat in the adult world. Your attitude makes other Americans I've met look bad. If you look into it you will find Canada is described as a multicultural society(have someone explain this word to you) we celebrate the differences of other cultures and learn from them without changing them. The US is known as the "melting pot" because you absorb other cultures without learning anything in your effort to make everyone the same. Instead of more weapons, spend the money on people who have suffered from Bush's foreign policy. If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem. sleepy.gifsleepy.gifsleepy.gif

Ok that's enough, back on topic please.

Throughout history the intelligence of man has always prevailed over the strength of man, so by the US being a bully and trying to controll the world, the intelligent will band together and oppose you fools, regardless how many times you think you win with strenght no one can controll the world and peace on this planet is inevetable, for if we cannot work together we will surely destroy ourselves.

Throughout history the intelligence of man has always prevailed over the strength of man, so by the US being a bully and trying to controll the world, the intelligent will band together and oppose you fools, regardless how many times you think you win with strenght no one can controll the world and peace on this planet is inevetable, for if we cannot work together we will surely destroy ourselves.

640661[/snapback]

brothers now is the time for us to hang together, if not we shall surely hang separately

OK, New Idea! A space ship with solar sails to get a boost from orbiting Laser the increase the speed for Inter-Planetary Travel. Can we have that?

We will give you a ride! thumbsup.gif

I bet only the U.S. could afford such an undertaking.....

Weren't Indians pretty peaceful? What happened to them when the Americans moved West? Weren't they saying stuff like......."noone can own all the rocks here.....no one can own the land, and the trees....".....What happened to those guys....huh.....

Anyways....I don't think the Sioux or the Apache can afford to build Space Elevators, Solar-sail powered spacecraft.......space stations..........shuttles.......oh......do the Canadians have a space program? Have they sent anything to Mars? Have they put anyone on the Moon? I bet they've hitched a ride on some of the AMERICAN space missions....missions with NO WEAPONS on board.......I wonder if the Canadians had anything good to say about that......or did America bully them onto the shuttle....I don't know, maybe.......Americans are SURELY capable of it from what I've heard......

I bet the majority of Americans tries hard to do the right thing, just like everyone else.....maybe the right thing for the majority of Americans is to put weapons in space.....I mean, I'm an American and I think so.....and since its taxpayer money putting them there, maybe America should put weapons in space, we don't seem to have a problem with it......so far no riots here in redneck Texas.....home of the Space Program...."Houston.....the Eagle has landed...." disgust.gif I guess redneck Texans who are ignorant and uneducated(I'm a physics major at Tarleton State University geek.gif )....can't reqally contribute to the world of NASA.....how many NASA and aerospace centers do we have here in Texas.......lets see......we have Boeing, Raytheon, Lockeed-Martin, Texas Instruments(REALLY AWESOME COMPANY!), NASA Command Centers in Houston.......NASA fabrication centers in Houston too.....Texas A&M in Bryan is one of the best engineering schools in the WORLD rolleyes.gif .........oh hey.... huh.gif I guess their are a lot of smart people in Texas....wow......hmmmm. thumbsup.gif

I bet only the U.S. could afford such an undertaking.....

Weren't Indians pretty peaceful? What happened to them when the Americans moved West? Weren't they saying stuff like......."noone can own all the rocks here.....no one can own the land, and the trees....".....What happened to those guys....huh.....

We were kicked off our land and given land that the white man did not want.

Ever heard of the space arm genius? How about Avro? And texas also has the highest crime rate in the south. 90% of the people who work for NASA were not born in texas and a good majority were not even born in the states. You guys have been importing brains down there for years. And it wasn't the great warriors of your past that defeated the Native Americans(only a s@@$heel calls the indigenous people of the america's the I word) it was smallpox and other european deseases. And I wouldn't brag about being a physics major unless you are going to MIT or some other upper level school of that nature otherwise your just taking MATH. And yes we do have a space program its called NASA, don't blame us if we're not stupid enough to bear the cost of the infrastructure for a major space program. We knew we could "piggy back" of the US.