Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US Air Force seeks approval for Space Weapons

UM-Bot

you want to know what the real crisis in the world is? poverty, hunger and energy, why dont we start spending these billions of dollars on something useful and save some people who need saving.

630430[/snapback]

Are you saying that the United States is responsible for saving and feeding the rest of the world? What about the billions of dollars a year that we give to other countries in food, and other supplies each year? How much more money do we as americans have to give away? What about these other countries? Why don't they do their parts in saving the world?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stixxman

• Dr. Strangehug

• ROGER

• STIX

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when you have more than everyone else it is just the right thing to do. We should be thankful for all the benifits that living in Canada and the US. Keep life simple don't crowd it with material things and you promote a happier lifestye. You can't take all the wealth from this life when you die. There is no scorecard in the afterlife. By supporting impoverished countries with aide we are doing ourselves a favor as well.

What about these other countries? Why don't they do their parts in saving the world?

Oh, yes... the US is the ONLY country helping others rolleyes.gif

Just the News that the US( Premeptive striker) that invades unarmed nations because they covet their goods(OIL) (eighth Commandment??)is an invitation to every ICBM in the world if only they could have a summit and agree on a day,date, and time or did that happen already??. Didn't N Korea announce that the Right of Pre-emptive strikes is not reserved by the US?? Bible Codes says 2006. I don't think other nations can wait that long. Well, at my age I don't care. PS. Had a vision three days ago: I was floating above a brown mushroom shaped cloud. Any comments??

Check the due dates on the perishables in your fridge, teehee just kiddin just kiddin, I don't know much about interpretation of visions. I wish I could help. dontgetit.gif

Well now that i think about it weapons in space in gonna happen, and scine America is the nation with a strong space program it only makes sense that they would be the first to put weapons in space.

And space is already used for war. Look a spy satellites, GPS satellites, and missile detection satellites. It is only a matter of time before other weapons find there way into the final frontier.

And i would like to ask what other nations have the resources to send weapons into space. Last time i looked China is running off of 1960's technology and Russia's space program is in need of funding bad.

Which don't get me wrong i would like for everyone to get along, but just like this thread has showed it is alot harder for people to get along then we all think it is.

Edited by static

Yes but these are passive type weapons of war. The cannot physically harm anyone. And I get along with lots of people I just don't tolerate my countries(and my mother and father's) efforts being marginalized by someone(not you obviuosly static) who probably has never ventured past the borders of their country.

But let me ask you this. Would you rather want America to put weapons in space or a nation that might be hostile to the west, because it is gonna happen sooner or later.

Now like i said before i don't want to see weapons in space, but as long as other nations that might be hostile to mine and your countries are trying to develop better weapons systems. I say we might just need to put weapons in space just to stay one step ahead of potential enemies.

And i completely understand that you don't tolerate other people talking down on your homeland. Hell i hate it when people talk about the south (of the United States). I jumped all over ROGER for him talking about rednecks (still very sorry over that), because i consider myself as one. Which come to find out he was just showing how stupid stereotyping was. The problem with people is there are some people who are closed minded, and if you don't think and believe what they think and believe then they think that you are crazy.

I think that the tech should be developed but not deployed until its necessary then. I just think its important in the current political situation not be an aggressor.

grin2.gif don't worry about me Static and the rest, My "Humor' is not all ways clear. And as I have said before being Ex-Air Force The SAC Motto of "Peace through Strength" Is something I truly Believe in.

Though politicly speaking the Closing of A lot of Military bases, at this time may come back to hurt the U.S. in the future. We must stay strong or like the Roman Empire we will be over thrown.