Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jim Morrison still alive per A Current Affair

Faulkner

Filmmaker Claims Jim Morrison Is Alive In Oregon

NEW YORK (Wireless Flash) – Here’s news that will light the fire of Jim Morrison fans: A filmmaker claims The Doors’ frontman is alive and raising horses on a ranch in southern Oregon.

Rodeo photographer Gerald Pitts insists Morrison didn’t die in July of 1971 and he has current photographs and film footage of the rocker to prove it.

Pitts, who met Morrison in 1998, says the rocker staged his death because of a French conspiracy to kill him, Janis Joplin and Jimi Hendrix with narcotics because they were all Vietnam war protestors.

These days, Morrison isn’t the drug user he once was, although Pitts says when he goes over to Jim’s house he’ll “maybe have an occasional beer.”

Now Pitts claims that Morrison is announcing he’s alive, in part, to promote his recent agreement to star in a rodeo shoot-out movie based on events that actually happened to Pitts.

Pitts’ whole story airs on A Current Affair tomorrow (May 20).

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• McNevinz

• Hans Dolbrook

• MirrorImage

• _Nyx_

Very interesting but some people claim Elvis is still alive also.

when i see the video,i'll post my skeptical opinion!

user posted image

I wonder if that show comes on around here.. a current affair. never saw it, but that would be sweet if Morrison was alive.

i'm sure he's alive and well in oregon!!maybe elvis,amelia earhart,and keith moon live in the same neighborhood. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

user posted image

Are there really some people out there who believe Moon is still alive? What's so hard to believe about a fatal overdose of sleeping pills?

I posted a thread about this last week. There does seem to be a lot of controversy and secrecy surrounding his death.

Very interesting but some people claim Elvis is still alive also.

630491[/snapback]

Everybody knows that The King only went back to his homeplanet.

Perhaps the "bigfoot" footage and this claim are one in the same. It wasn't a blurry man shape, it was Jim Morrison! Now he is in Oregan and will have another feature on A Current Affair. It fits. ohmy.gif

i'm sure he's alive and well in oregon!!maybe elvis,amelia earhart,and keith moon live in the same neighborhood. laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

user posted image

630563[/snapback]

Don't forget Jimmy Hoffa.

tongue.gif

Ok news flash, Jim Morrison, Elvis, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Keith Moon, John Bonham, Amelia Earhart, Jimmy Hoffa,ETC ETC..... All found living in sin in New Jersey.

i'm sure he's alive and well in oregon!!maybe elvis,amelia earhart,and keith moon live in the same neighborhood. laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

user posted image

630563[/snapback]

and the lindberg baby too.

Edited by dantheman2435

In case anyone else is interested... original.gif

Click Here

630679[/snapback]

Yours just took to long to read tongue.gif

631085[/snapback]

yeah, I know.....that's why I put the link there. Wasn't gonna copy and paste that novel here. Everybody'd hate me then.... tongue.gif

when you look at it,things today are a lot like they were in the 70s when jim morrison"died" are'nt they?

NEW YORK (Wireless Flash) – Here’s news that will light the fire of Jim Morrison fans: A filmmaker claims The Doors’ frontman is alive and raising horses on a ranch in southern Oregon.

Rodeo photographer Gerald Pitts insists Morrison didn’t die in July of 1971 and he has current photographs and film footage of the rocker to prove it.

Pitts, who met Morrison in 1998, says the rocker staged his death because of a French conspiracy to kill him, Janis Joplin and Jimi Hendrix with narcotics because they were all Vietnam war protestors.

These days, Morrison isn’t the drug user he once was, although Pitts says when he goes over to Jim’s house he’ll “maybe have an occasional beer.”

Now Pitts claims that Morrison is announcing he’s alive, in part, to promote his recent agreement to star in a rodeo shoot-out movie based on events that actually happened to Pitts.

630471[/snapback]

hey everyone!

i just cant believe i saw this post on here. when i saw it my jaw just dropped.

it may interest you all to know that i'm from cabot arkansas and i met a young

man a few years ago who had confided in me a secret he had been carrying for some time. he too was saying jim morrison was still alive. he even went into detail

about meeting him. the young man was said to be a musical genious and had many people trying to meet him at the time. but he said morrison approached him. he said morrison told him he'd been living in the bahama's. he said morrison even made joke of an incident inwhich he claimed to have broke into a recording studio and sprayed a fire extinguisher. and he said morrison was laughing and saying the cops had his fingerprints on the extinguisher after he was suppose to have been dead. the young man received an airline ticket in the mail for a flight to the bahama's and he even showed me the ticket and the envelope. he claimed morrison was wanting to work with him on his music in secrecy. and he said morrison told him that there are people out there who know for a fact he's still alive but they're afraid as hell to tell anyone for the sake of their careers. i cant tell you how honest and trustworthy the young man is but when he told me he had found out that his biological grandfather's name was morrison, he realised there could be a connection which caused morrison to take interest in him. but shortly after, the young man kind of became a "to himself" person. he kind of just quit everything,fired all his musicians,kept close contact with only a small few people like he was living in his own little world of secrecy. kind of made some people think he'd flipped out. but if what i read here today is true, then i think i owe him an appology. and although he may be avoiding it,he certainly has my attention.

• 1 year later...

Anybody know where i can find a copy of that show, i just gotta see it !!!!! Thanks !!!!!

Anybody know where i can find a copy of that show, i just gotta see it !!!!! Thanks !!!!!

I know me too

Well if he were alive then he is a jerk! Unless his girlfriend/wife/soulmate/Pam faked her death also.

Can you imagine losing the one you love and spiralling into chaos with drugs untill you eventually die, only to have the person you were grieving for still alive. Ick.

Why can't people accept that the famous people that are dead are really that dead?

Why can't people accept that the famous people that are dead are really that dead?

Good question. I guess it just has to do with people not being able to accept their deaths. It's just a coping mechanism I think.

yeah he is still alive.i have a friend who lives out that way,he said that last week he hired elvis,john lennon,and keith moon as ranchands!