Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Relics part "3"

Transform

tongue.gif Relics

Link:Relics

See and drop ur eyes tongue.giftongue.gifgrin2.gif

I never lie i am only 1 yr Old tongue.gif

Slide show no:018 .jpg is a hair but this hair can move when the Budda is summon to the hair.I have the tap but hard to put in to show u all. grin2.gif

This show that in this world there is soul exist. thumbsup.gif If u are no convince then visit the monk ok grin2.gifgrin2.gif of this website.He will show u in ur very eyes. tongue.gif

Edited by Transform

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Raven

• Stellar

• Transform

• Amalgamut

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

tongue.gif Relics

Link:Relics

See and drop ur eyes tongue.gif  tongue.gif  grin2.gif

I never lie i am only 1 yr Old tongue.gif

Slide show no:018 .jpg is a hair but this hair can move when the Budda is summon to the hair.I have the tap but hard to put in to show u all. grin2.gif

This show that in this world there is soul exist. thumbsup.gif If u are no convince then visit the monk ok grin2.gif  grin2.gif of this website.He will show u in ur very eyes. tongue.gif

637079[/snapback]

Sorry, but I can't understand almost anything you said. Why do some of these photos resemble a plastic shrinking potato, peanut M&M's and the TV show MXC? What are you trying to say?

dontgetit.gif

Edited by The Raven

This show that in this world there is soul exist. thumbsup.gif If u are no convince then visit the monk ok grin2.gif grin2.gif of this website.He will show u in ur very eyes.

Whoah... have I been watching too much SW, or has this guy/girl?

Sorry, but I can't understand almost anything you said. Why do some of these photos resemble a plastic shrinking potato, peanut M&M's and the TV show MXC? What are you trying to say?
If you seen that also then it was not just me! blink.gif