Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

You Reap what you sow

XANITHAR

I used to hate god. Then I just stopped hating him and forgot about him altogether, until he reminded me that life is a test. SEE MY POST under GHost/Unexplained about Demon Possession by XANITHAR. (IF you want to know what happened to me that changed me)

Lets see, I know why so many people deny or hate God. Because god is a father. He's like family. Most of us hate or bicker with our families from time to time. Some of us even disown family. And as our society becomes more bold, we are more tempted into the sins. Why did God create the 10 commandments? Did you ever think about it? Why would someone just think up all these things for the world to live by in ancient times? Most people think about themselves and living for the day. All of a sudden the golden rule becomes our crest and basis for life. Millions of people since our begginings have recorded amazing phenomenons of Gods existance. Why? They could have just told their friends and forgotten about it. Of course, there was a lot of people who enjoyed tall tales as well, but then again it's a matter of faith and belief in your heart.

YOu can choose to disagree and say evolution created us, but just look at the intricate detail of life. God is the worlds greatest artist.

Why does god judge us? When you judge another, Many times it is blind hatred or stereotypical nonsense from some hipocrital viewpoint. Pride becomes a prize until it's sizzles a man to an arrogant demeanor. Would you want someone who makes fun of you, who plans to steal from you or hurt you to live in your house? God doesn't want those people in his house either. So the way I see it, life is a test and those who just simply want to hate him for no reason or won't give him a chance shall not enjoy his hospitality.

I'm not a religious bible belt kind of guy.

But I do believe the world is in for a huge change. I think we are going to see an incredible amount of evil within the next century. All those who find hard times in your lifes, don't blame god. Thank him no matter what happens to you. Be humble and live life on knowing that death is far from the end.

And if your tempted completely by hatred and demonic forces, you are blind to the will of the devil. Trust me. Hell is no place you want to see. I've been possessed by a demon before. You can laugh, but I swear to my soul that demonic forces are working hard. Extremely hard to pull you down from the grace of the heavens and devour your from within.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amalgamut

• hyperactive

• Pyxis

• starlitkate

Accually I just would rather stay away from that whole mess and worship the Mother... if you will...

hate gods?

how can one hate something made-up? ok, lets say the gods are real. well they have not shown themselves to me, nor have they done anything in my life good or bad, so why would i hate them?

what i have a problem with is the ignorance of the whole issue. people go out of their way to warp and manipulate things to fit their worldviews. if there is something happening that you consider "evil", it is because of the superstitous nonsense that religion breeds. religion is stagnant, and just like stagnant water that is where all the diseases grow.

religion is the paradise of an ignorant fool. it just so happens living as an ignoramus is "blissful" to many, so they retreat to land of make-believe to avoid reality. when people do this, it leaves the doors open for the unscrupulous to take advantage. look at the world, there is a direct correlation between belief in religion and the instability of the times - they feed each other (feedback mechanisms).

nowdays are the days of absurdity. we have twisted up everything, some via method one, some via method two. in the end it is the same primative animal minds driving the lunacy.

as for demons, demons are just like all the other mythical creatures..... i can not comment on your experience since i have not read it yet. i will say there is quite a bit we do not understand about the universe, and that man is not the centre of the universe (things are not put here to service us).

Xanithar,

I respect that you've shared your experience (on the other thread you mentioned), with the members of this site.

However it would appear to me that this posting is not to evoke a dialog on the subject of cosmology or the law's of physics. (Newton's 3rd law, for example), but rather to preach and thereby gain converts.

I do not hate God. As noted previously by another respondent, it is impossible to hate a myth. It would be akin to claiming to hate Aesop for having such a skewed imagination or Pinocchio because he was a pathological liar! Thereby attributing relative human emotions unto traits afforded in the embodiment of a mythological character that is meant to serve as metaphore rather than a realistic paradigm.

I wish you well in your journey of this life, and recognize fully that it is indeed true; you get what you give. Each action causes an equal yet opposite reaction, such as it is. And as such I would , with all respect, suggest you not assume to know me or the people @ this site and the opinions or ideals we might have of Deity. (i.e. "I know why you deny god")

If one expects respect for their opinion they need show respect for the opinion of others. As such we shall all discover, after this life, what is really there waiting for us all, if anything at all is to be known. Until then it's what we do with the time we have that examples itself as our faith in a higher power, which is really that of our own consciousness in interacting with those who share this living journey on one small planet. wink2.gif

Blessings,

GW

*phrase edit*

Edited by GoddessWhispers

Okkkkkkk. So you refer to him as a parent, yet you basically call what he does as blind hatred or stereotypical nonsense. Aren't biggest percentage or naturally aren't parents or something of higher authority to us supposed to give authority. You must be young an real young. For all kids refer to authority to nonsense. Whether you beleive in him or not, it's still only right that if you talk about him to respect fact that alot of us beleive in him, therfor refraining yourself from making fun of the christian God. What happened to respect of religion on here?

Starlitkate,

just whom do you assume is disrespecting religions here?

Now for my opinion on the thread itself. I do not hate God, I view god as something far different to the biblical God. My view of this is good and wholesome and encourages brotherly/sisterly love, yet the bible and those who choose to prosyletise would have me believe this belief was wrong and evil. It does not make sence, no it doesn't.

welcome to UM thumbsup.gif

638451[/snapback]

hehe ya really

Please answer the question Starlit.

638468[/snapback]

You are a mod yes, but I think I answered when I made the reply to the poster. I mean obvisouly you read my reply, is this needed. I don't have to answer something to make a point when you obvisouly could clearly see that I was talking to the poster. grin2.gif

And I never said that he couldn't talk about God, obvisouly I was trying to be humerous, here is a couple-arrogant demeanorat Why does god judge us? When you judge another, Many times it is blind hatred or stereotypical nonsense from some hipocrital viewpoint. Pride becomes a prize until it's sizzles a man to an arrogant demeanor. Would you want someone who makes fun of you, who plans to steal from you or hurt you to live in your house? God doesn't want those people in his house either. So the way I see it, life is a test and those who just simply want to hate him for no reason or won't give him a chance shall not enjoy his hospitality.

But I have a right to an opinion-not always to be tooken seriously. I mean this is debatacle and I'am allowed to question others like you told me we were allowed-right?

1. Why do you think people even want god s hospitality?

2. So when people suffer they shall thank god for it?Why do you think hell is a place people don t want to see?If they sell their soul to satan/work for him why should he make them suffer?That s the fastest way to loose your followers.

Now for my opinion on the thread itself. I do not hate God, I view god as something far different to the biblical God.  My view of this is good and wholesome and encourages brotherly/sisterly love, yet the bible and those who choose to prosyletise would have me believe this belief was wrong and evil. It does not make sence, no it doesn't.

638452[/snapback]

What exactly is your belief? And how would the bible and God consider it evil?

My belief stem back to the original views of religion, that the Earth is infact the Mother and that the Sky is in fact a representation of the Father. That all concepts in life have not one God (or life giving energy being spirit what ever you wish to call it,) but three a male energy a female energy and a product or combination of the two.

I couldn't possibly write down my whole belief system in just a few paragraphs it's taken me over 30 years to achieve the belief I have. But here's my best attempt. The ideals are pagan in nature and derive from the early Celts and Gauls much of which can be used as a form of Witchcraft.

Also with my beliefs there just isn't any possibillty of one true heaven for the righteuos. It's open to everyone, wether they preach for Allah, Jehova or Isis.

And Starlikate it was a simple question, I did not and still do not know who you found was being disrespectful could you please tell me.

Edited by Kismit

welcome to the boards XANITHAR.

Ignore the trolls, but don't denigrate others beliefs. We are all on the road, though we may have different paths, towards different destinations.

Kismet has reached what I'm still striving to formulate... But her belief ideals is about the same as my own.

Lets see, I know why so many people deny or hate God. Because god is a father. He's like family. Most of us hate or bicker with our families from time to time. Some of us even disown family. And as our society becomes more bold, we are more tempted into the sins. Why did God create the 10 commandments? Did you ever think about it? Why would someone just think up all these things for the world to live by in ancient times? Most people think about themselves and living for the day. All of a sudden the golden rule becomes our crest and basis for life.

638342[/snapback]

The people in power at that time established religion. Thus, it's a form of control. Not saying that religion was established for bad reasons, but the number one reason I believe is for the morality of it. Think about this for a second, If the government or major power established morals without the usage of religion I don't think it would be as effective. The fear of eternal punishments prevent a lot of people from doing wrong. Also there were a lot of things at that time that they could not explain, therefore they believed it was God's doing. Also what about the religions before Christianity? Why weren't they the right ones? After all they were before Christianity. Religion is something that doesn't with stand the tests of time, eventually it will fall and another religion will be the 'right' one.

YOu can choose to disagree and say evolution created us, but just look at the intricate detail of life. God is the worlds greatest artist.

638342[/snapback]

This argument hardly holds any grounds anymore, atleast in my opinion. The universe is so elegant in it's design and scientists come closer and closer to figuring it out. God is a manmade thing that is used to describe what we cannot understand. Why is it so hard to perceive that the universe came into being without A conscience mind behind it? I don't understand why people cannot think outside of that concept. The Greek religion, or mythology used their 'gods' to describe natural occurences. Such as, The rising and setting of the sun and the seasons. To them it had to have been by the gods/goddess's, but now we know that there is a rational explanation behind it.

By no means do I hate 'God'. I simply do not believe that he exists. Therefore there is nothing to hate. You're right about one thing, it all comes down to faith, because there is really no proof to constitute it's existence.

This argument hardly holds any grounds anymore, atleast in my opinion. The universe is so elegant in it's design and scientists come closer and closer to figuring it out. God is a manmade thing that is used to describe what we cannot understand. Why is it so hard to perceive that the universe came into being without A conscience mind behind it? I don't understand why people cannot think outside of that concept.

638865[/snapback]

So I guess its just chance that Earth is the only planet in the solar system to have tectonic plates (which we all know that life could not exist today without these).

I guess the fact that Earth is the only inner most planet to have a moon is just chance. Why not Venus? or Mercury? (Mars has moons, but they are asteriods) Without the moon, life on Earth would not exist. Not only that, but without the moon being as proportional as it is to earth, life would not exist.

To go even further, the moon is exactly the same size in the sky as the sun. Now, tell me, what are the odds of this happening? Considering the moon has slowly been moving away from earth since it came into orbit. But now, with human life, it is exactly the same size in the sky as the sun. Chance you say?

I guess its just chance that the earth is the only planet that can sustain life, thanks to the atmosphere blocking out deadly radiation from the sun. Not to mention providing us with the perfect atmospheric pressure to sustain human life, as well as an abundance of oxygen and water. To go even further this atmosphere has held up for millions of years, and still holds up today.

I guess its just chance that Venus, our sister planet, is very similar in the shape and size of earth (as well as its position to the sun), yet its the most hellish planet in the solar system. It is the closest planet to Earth and the closest in size to the earth, yet the surface on Venus is nothing like Earth. Put an 18-ton truck on Venus, and it will be crushed by the atmospheric pressure and turned into a pool of liquid metal in mere seconds. Put an 18-ton truck on earth, and people will hop in it and drive it for years.

I guess its just chance that humans are the most intelligent species that have ever roamed the earth. We are much smarted than any other race of animal. No other animals in the earth's history have even come close to the accomplishments that humans have.

I guess its just chance that all of these things are a result of a huge explosion billions of years ago that occured naturally.

Tell me, what are the odds of all these things mentioned above happening naturally?

This argument hardly holds any grounds anymore, atleast in my opinion. The universe is so elegant in it's design and scientists come closer and closer to figuring it out. God is a manmade thing that is used to describe what we cannot understand. Why is it so hard to perceive that the universe came into being without A conscience mind behind it? I don't understand why people cannot think outside of that concept.

638865[/snapback]

So I guess its just chance that Earth is the only planet in the solar system to have tectonic plates (which we all know that life could not exist today without these).

I guess the fact that Earth is the only inner most planet to have a moon is just chance. Why not Venus? or Mercury? (Mars has moons, but they are asteriods) Without the moon, life on Earth would not exist. Not only that, but without the moon being as proportional as it is to earth, life would not exist.

To go even further, the moon is exactly the same size in the sky as the sun. Now, tell me, what are the odds of this happening? Considering the moon has slowly been moving away from earth since it came into orbit. But now, with human life, it is exactly the same size in the sky as the sun. Chance you say?

I guess its just chance that the earth is the only planet that can sustain life, thanks to the atmosphere blocking out deadly radiation from the sun. Not to mention providing us with the perfect atmospheric pressure to sustain human life, as well as an abundance of oxygen and water. To go even further this atmosphere has held up for millions of years, and still holds up today.

I guess its just chance that Venus, our sister planet, is very similar in the shape and size of earth (as well as its position to the sun), yet its the most hellish planet in the solar system. It is the closest planet to Earth and the closest in size to the earth, yet the surface on Venus is nothing like Earth. Put an 18-ton truck on Venus, and it will be crushed by the atmospheric pressure and turned into a pool of liquid metal in mere seconds. Put an 18-ton truck on earth, and people will hop in it and drive it for years.

I guess its just chance that humans are the most intelligent species that have ever roamed the earth. We are much smarted than any other race of animal. No other animals in the earth's history have even come close to the accomplishments that humans have.

I guess its just chance that all of these things are a result of a huge explosion billions of years ago that occured naturally.

Tell me, what are the odds of all these things mentioned above happening naturally?

638965[/snapback]

much higher than that of someone creating it!

you confuse chance and indeterminancy.

the untrained mind looks at co-incidence and sees more than there is.

if man was as intelligent as you suggest he would not make the statements you made! happy.gifhappy.gif

639044[/snapback]

Precisely.

if man was as intelligent as you suggest he would not make the statements you made!  happy.gif  happy.gif

639044[/snapback]

This coming from someone that thinks good is the same thing as evil. wacko.gif

639044[/snapback]

Precisely.

if man was as intelligent as you suggest he would not make the statements you made!  happy.gif  happy.gif

639044[/snapback]

This coming from someone that thinks good is the same thing as evil. wacko.gif

639053[/snapback]

elightenment will be yours one day if you seek it.

like a caterpiller you will transform to a butterfly and see the world in an new way.

or you will close your mind and remain but a leaf crawler for all your days!

elightenment will be yours one day if you seek it.

like a caterpiller you will transform to a butterfly and see the world in an new way.

or you will close your mind and remain but a leaf crawler for all your days!

639062[/snapback]

That reminds me of Mr.Miogi off of "The Karate Kid."

ph34r.gif

The world has not been made for us.We have been made for the world.

welcome to the boards XANITHAR.

Ignore the trolls, but don't denigrate others beliefs.  We are all on the road, though we may have different paths, towards different destinations.

638699[/snapback]

Well said, JMPD1.

thumbsup.gif

original.gif

I can see why you say God is like a parent....giving us the 10 commandments as a rule book. Kind of like the code of conduct in school. I think God just wants us to have structure and by giving us the 10 commandments we have structure.

And spiritual warfare is something all christians encounter. some more strongly then others. I am glad you came back to God and don't hate him anymore. thumbsup.gif