Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Werewolf Sighting

VirtualSanity

Does the OP of this thread still post here?

Because he/she and everyone else might find this very interesting and rather frightening...

The popular and well made television show Paranormal Witness just aired a new episode I watched...

Its called "Wolf Pack" and its about multiple werewolves sighted at close range by a family living on a farm in Palmyra, Maine...

Those sightings were preceded by strange lights emanating from the nearby surrounding forest...

Which makes me think that aliens are teleporting/depositing these things into our world...

They even found large footprints and hair and even a nest/cave/den out in those woods...

Too bad theres no camcorder/video footage (why is there none?) of these creatures or that nest/cave/den as far as I know...

I dont live too far away and my brother and I will be going there in the fall to look around and film...

Although I think they (werewolves and sasquatch the same?) sleep/hide underground and only come out upon the surface to migrate? and to look for animal and (human?) food...

Because many people disappear and are never seen and heard from again...

P.S. I decided upon an avatar image but I'm unable to figure out how to insert it???

Edited by hexed

• 7 months later...

I think homegirl needs t b more detailed bout wat she saw if she had a whole 5 minutes or more why didn't she put more specific details in her story. I'm not saying she didn't see something out there bcuz if she is from there she knows the wildlife so something most hav spooked her enough for her t actually come forward with her name n risk criticism. But more detail of what she saw in those 5 minutes is what we need t hear!?!?? As for Bigfoot with so much evidence of sightings n foot prints all over the world!! You got t b dense in the head t deny even the possibility of an intelligent animal out there that's weary of humans n smart enough t stay elusive, that's out there. We r still discovering new species at least 1 every 3days somewhere around the world n some just don't want t b found PERIOD. As for werewolves or other types of weres why r there so many references t these creatures in our ancient history not all our ancestors where senile specially those assigned t record our history??? In stone??? But there r always excuses made t explain the impossible n make it more plausible more believable more real in this time period. One thing for sure there will always b sightings of things n always some1 out there will shoot it down as a figment of the imagination or a shadow or my favorite u wer dreaming while awake?!?!

Who's to say that at least one of the posters in this thread isn't a werewolf?

Who's to say that at least one of the posters in this thread isn't a werewolf?

Reality, because werewolves are not real.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

This is the thread that will not die...lol I did notice that since the year this was posted there have actually been a lot of " werewolf" sightings in Maine ...http://www.foxnews.com/story/2006/08/16/maine-mystery-beast-possibly-killed-by-car/ Go figure

• 1 month later...

I believe you im a 13 year old and my parents and i are paranormal investigators we moght just come down there and take a look around if you like

If there are real werewolfs, than I don't believe that it will be like the movies. I don't think that real Werewolfs are people who have turned into a werewolf, it's just some new animal. I'm not saying that Werewolfs are real, I'm just saying it's not likely to be like in the movies.

Edited by DanteHoratio

I should point out that Maine has 'residents' only near the coast. Inland (where I live) we have 'denizens', some of whom are extremely ill-groomed, and given to curious behavior.

Edited by PersonFromPorlock

There are unusual wolf sightings and wolf like creatures reported.

There are legendary dog sightings.

There are the wolf heads, berserkers and ulhednar from ancient times.

There are therianthropes, spiritual wolves and people with wolf spirit guides.

Then there are horror film werewolves and fiction werewolves *sigh*

It isn't all black and white.

There are so many mysteries that it's not as simple as that.

Edited by Rose-Red Howler

• 3 months later...

i seriously believe you, me and my brother were driving from nebraska to wichita kansas where i live, and we were about thirty miles from kansas border at dusk around dusk, and about fifty yards in front of us we both seen what looked like a big dog walking on its hind legs jump over one fence walk across the highway and jump over the other fence on the other side dissapearing into the cornfeild..... and we both agreed thats what we saw, and the fences were no tall than four feet

• Like 1

i seriously believe you, me and my brother were driving from nebraska to wichita kansas where i live, and we were about thirty miles from kansas border at dusk around dusk, and about fifty yards in front of us we both seen what looked like a big dog walking on its hind legs jump over one fence walk across the highway and jump over the other fence on the other side dissapearing into the cornfeild..... and we both agreed thats what we saw, and the fences were no tall than four feet

Thanks for sharing your sighting

I believe these sightings are a glimpse of something unusual, maybe an undicovered species of canine.

Highly unlikely to be canine,they're pack animals.Are there any reports of a few of these creatures being sighted at the same time?

Meixcans

• Like 1

Highly unlikely to be canine,they're pack animals.Are there any reports of a few of these creatures being sighted at the same time?

Like I said, an unknown species of canine.

Oh great,my first topic >.<.

She was so excited she made this one post 9 years ago and never came back. I can only assume she fell victim to the Werewolf in question and now roams the woods near her camp house looking for victims, driven insane by the fact that her paws make it impossible for her to use a keyboard and log into to UM to prove to us all she was right.....

• Like 1

It's Maine, are you sure it wasn't Cujo?

Gotta love that Sir wearer of hats. he has some good ones.

Unless somebody has seen somebody turning into a wolf or a wolf turning into a human then there is no reason to label these things werewolves.

The classic standing on 2 legs wolfman is a Hollywood creation.

• 2 months later...

Used to live in Maine. I don't know about werewolf sightinga, but there is credible speculation on there being Dire wolf sightings.