Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

They're watching...

FarvLarion

Boeing Business cooperation is being sued by the Chinese Government, the Chinese government says that they installed cameras in areas like the bathrooms, bedrooms, cockpits, ect., but Boeing says that they have no knowledge about why they are on there.  Could this be the Government's actions to watch the world, per se, to make sure that no one else is going to use these planes in favor of mass destruction, or possible otherwise.  Then at the same time, couldn't this information, if they collect information, be used for other projects or ideas in the near or distant future.  What does everyone think about this?

Farv M Larion

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FarvLarion

• Magikman

Top Posters In This Topic

Farv,

I wouldn't have been interested in this post until you mentioned bedrooms. That made me curious as most passenger jets don't even have comfortable seats, much less bedrooms. The real story only concerns a plane bought for Chinese President Jiang Zemin, which pretty much eliminates the mass destruction scenario. I'd like to know how you came by your information, as the 3 news reports (linked below) I referenced make no mention of a law suit or the 'bugs' being camera's found in the plane's cockpit or bathrooms, (can anyone tell me just what kind of secrets can be had by putting a camera in a jetliners bathroom?) but only as highly sophistacated devices (listening?) found in the jetliner's upholstery and the headboard of the President's bed. That the attempt was made to 'bug' the Chinese leaders plane is not surprising, espionage and subterfuge between governments is a given. (remember the 'bugged' US embassy in Moscow?) That they were so easily discovered doesn't speak well to our reliability in covert operations, does it? Even with the advantage of 'alien' technology. Pretty pathetic if you ask me. Makes one wonder how we're able to accomplish all the other seemingly impossible conspiracies. Seems to me more effort should be used developing undetectable devices before we concern ourselves with 'watching the world'. Here are the links to the news stories that contain more relevant, non-sensationalized and/or fabricated information;

http://www.hindustantimes.com/nonfram/200102/detfor03.asp

http://www.nandotimes.com/world/story/223390p-2155052c.html

http://www.ireland.com/newspaper/breaking/2002/0119/breaking28.htm

MAGIKMAN