Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sylvia Brown is NOT a fraud

gela6101

yea ! i'm still waiting on them lotto numbers she gave me to come in !--LOL

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aquatus1

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• ShaunZero

• coldethyl

I'm soon going to have a reading myself. And if he/she's dead on, I'll believe in psychics regardless of what any skeptics say. Wich is why if the psychic IS correct, I won't even bother to talk about it on here.

Why dont you go in there and not say a word apart from hello? sit there with a blanc expression on your face and when she asks you questions ( fishing for info!) say "you tell me, your the psychic". Dont react to anything no matter how close they get. I bet she/he gets all flustered and says that they cant work that way and calls it off.

I dont get how so called psychics ask you the answers to questions? You are in fact just telling them who you want to contact, how they died etc. Its total BS! Dont say a word and lets see how far they get then. Like i said before Gordon Smith is the only psychic i have seen do it properly, he doesnt ask any questions not even your name, and sits you down and tells you everything that is perfect in detali. He tells the first and second name of the person hes in contact with, how they died, the date, the time and even where. Still he could get that info somewhere if he really wanted to.

This woman is the idiot of all idiots! The Amazing Randy challenged her to prove her "powers". She accepted. That was five years ago!

Sylvia Brown Clock (Near bottom of the page)

http://www.randi.org/

Sean

Sylvia Brown these days reminds me of a stereotypical middle-aged, gravelly-voiced waitress in a greasy rural diner that's been smoking for decades. All she needs is her hair in a beehive and call everyone "hon."

This woman is the idiot of all idiots! The Amazing Randy challenged her to prove her "powers". She accepted. That was five years ago!

Sylvia Brown Clock (Near bottom of the page)

http://www.randi.org/

Sean

Randy is an idiot in my opinion as well. He turns down many offers, yet acts like anyone can go to him to prove something. One man wanted to prove he could go without water for a really long time... Randy denied him. He's obviously being biased.

Edited by ZeroShadow

Well, let's be realistic. There is no possible way that all claims can be acted on; they get thousands of them. And it is pretty clear in the guide that no claim that puts people in physical danger will be considered.

I love sylvia browne! I've read all her books and (try) to remember to watch her on Montel Wednesdays. Hehe.

Her book has really changed my life also. I dont find her theories or beliefs to be hard to swallow. Considering she doesnt believe in "evil" or "devil" or "demon"...but neither does antient toltec wisdom.. wich i am also fond of!

In any case, i love her, more power to her.

I'm soon going to have a reading myself. And if he/she's dead on, I'll believe in psychics regardless of what any skeptics say. Wich is why if the psychic IS correct, I won't even bother to talk about it on here.

I had a reading for the first time 3 days ago.I went into it open-minded but also believing they could and would fish for info. This particular psychic seemed eerily genuine. She told me things I made NO mention of, (wanting her to bring things up about she saw/felt without guidance from me) And when she was dead on (through most of the reading) I neither confirmed or denied anything. Will the things she said come to pass? I'll wait and see, then make my determination

Elise

(new to the board)

I must say I bought one of her books once, but I wasn't impressed. I'm no more convinced she's a psychic than I'm convinced my Aunt is currently sober. Okay, I admit you won't get that joke if you don't know my Aunt, but still - I don't trust her....

I don't know... i used to dislike her a LOT before and never believed her "powers", but I have to say, sometimes she says things that people say she was correct. And I say "sometimes" because a psychic can never be 100% correct.

Yeah but i say some things that are correct sometimes and im not a psychic! There is no such thing as a psychic only pretend psychics who exploit the mourning relatives of the desceased.

Only thing she can predict is how many smokes she will have each day. Old, ugly fraud.

Only thing she can predict is how many smokes she will have each day. Old, ugly fraud.

I agree she is faker then Pam Andersons tits..... :lol:

If she was real how come she never accepted James Randi's invitation to have her abilities tested in a controlled enviroment? Could it be cause she knows she's full of sh**.

Here are some of Sylvia 'Fake' Browns predictions that were wrong or that she never made etc..

1: Bill Clinton was falsely accused in the Lewinsky scandal. (false)

2: September 11 2001 (Never Predicted)

3: Black Pope (false)

4: Brown appeared on Montel in which she was told by an audience member that her boyfreind died in the WTC attacks. Brown replied and said his body could'nt be found cause it was in the water. (May 24, 2006)

Also in 1992 she and her estranged husband were indicted on multiple charges of fraud and grand theft.

I bet she didn't see that coming. hahahahaha

Here are some of Sylvia 'Fake' Browns predictions that were wrong or that she never made etc..

1: Bill Clinton was falsely accused in the Lewinsky scandal. (false)

2: September 11 2001 (Never Predicted)

3: Black Pope (false)

4: Brown appeared on Montel in which she was told by an audience member that her boyfreind died in the WTC attacks. Brown replied and said his body could'nt be found cause it was in the water. (May 24, 2006)

Heres my favorite example of Sylvia Brownes lies and deciet.

Link

The miner one is both horrible and typical of Browne. that site didn't point it out, but after she throughly made an idiot of herself she suddenly remembered something she had to do and left the radio studio. :P

Link

Grrrr... What a moron.

Link

Wow... thanks for that. What a horrible thing to try and gain credibility off...

And who says that god is anything like the one in the bible if god even exists?

Way things are going,its crazy,nobody cares about anyone,I feel more positive when I listen to Sylvia,I'm more negative,why I don't know,but I feel good for a bit after watching her on montel,too bad not few more days.hour goes so fast.Living past lives bothers me,why would anyone want to keep coming back to misery?why can't you remember something of the past,guess why my back hurts must been a slave on the pyramids. :w00t:

If sylvia is making people happy and good,I don't see the big deal,its better than listening to wars and killings,that the trouble everyone seems to enjoy the bad things,they thrive on it.At least she is smart,was a teacher,accomplished something,wish I could do things like that,or be able to see ghosts,can't see nothing.I guess she has to be careful what to say on TV.they should have follow up shows,to see how many cases were solved,if people did find their missing items,or the killer,be interesting. :angry2:

Because she is already rich by selling millions and millions of books which by the way has been all #1 sellers says the New York Times

642544[/snapback]

Sylvia explains that exact question in about 3 of her books :) NO PSYCHIC IS PHYSCHIC ABOUT THEMSELVES OR THE ONES THEY LOVE. Therefor she cannot use her gift to gain money via lottery, as she cannot make predictions about her self and the ones she loves... no psychic can...

i am sorry for quoting something in the second page.. but i have to say... i beg to differ... i seem to have alot of psychic dreams... and they are ONLY about me an loved ones

i just think he is out for answers, like i am when it comes to my psychic ability...and then sylvia is definiteley a fake... i feel sorry she still tries to keep up the charade

i just think he is out for answers, like i am when it comes to my psychic ability...and then sylvia is definiteley a fake... i feel sorry she still tries to keep up the charade

pretty much what punkmonkey said--