Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Life or Death

LucidElement

ok guys, this is kind of an interesting question i think...

Would you rather choose to live all your life, and with this i mean the world stays the same, but there is no such thing as the END OF THE WORLD.. basically you will live out your life as long as you want, and you stay middle ages without aging any further... so basically you can't die.. but this way you will be here to see all the technoligical changes and everything else that is interesting to come???

or would you rather die go to heaven and spend the rest of your life their.. now heaven of course is the best place ever, said to be like this but with no violence around us... its just an interesting question i think, what do you all choose?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LucidElement

• Lordgalyan

• Pyxis

That will be three for staying. What about you Lucid? What say ye?

So Lucid

Let us say we are like playing the role of the Highlander immortal and always the same age. But never to have kids. Living to kill all the other highlanders because there can be only one...

Who wants to live forever by Queen. My fav song ever I love it. I wanted this played at my funeral.

But yes I want to die. I just don't think I would like being 30 the rest of my life. What if i don't look good at 30. lol

I'm staying.

It's a tough question, but I would die just to get experience points!

Super Pancake, you didn't harm any animals making your icon did you?

644044[/snapback]

No. Check the General Off-Topic Discussion forum.

I would stay here personally..... what's better than life itself?

I'll stay. If only to tell people born a 100 years from now "I remember when humans only lived on one planet....."

Death awaits me and I will gladly shake it's hands when my time comes. Hopefully not too soon though...

Haha IM STAYING I THINK.. im sure heaven is a great place, but im fimiliar with this world, and i can sit and tackle on other people about the unexplained like marduk!!! haha.. anyways, my vote is stay here... AS IS EVERYONE ELSEs.. hopefully this turns into a hot topic... keep um comming people.. hope to here from all of our UM members.. spread the word! =)

i will stay on earth, but i won't stay "here"! <snicker> i like moving around too much ( i already call 4 cities "home")

haha well thats allowed, you can move around.. im just asking would you wanna stay here or be in heaven.. its just a gamble ya no. hehe, you might not like it, and your fimiliar with this land, so I think it's an interesting question!!!

I'll go. I am somewhat prepared for another dimension and an improved mode of existence.

I’m gonna have to say stay.

(Hangs the ‘Don’t Disturb’ sign on the door and slams it shut).

I'd prefer to stay here. thumbsup.gif

I've met many people of different faiths and some are quite militant. crying.gif I think if everyone died that believed in the after life and the means necessary to attain that reward, arrived in that place, it would be hell.

At least here I know the terrain and can perhaps contribute to making it better for the generations to come, for as long as I care to play the game. original.gif

so far a rough estimate id say like 85 percent of the people wanna stay here haha.. keep um comming guys!

To hell with heaven, whomever or whatever created this universe will regret it.

I am planning on staying alive. I will witness the death of our sun and the fate of the universe. I want to see everything because I love life. Humans have not seen everything there is yet and its doubtful we ever will, but its worth a try !

Life it is for me ! thumbsup.gif

As you can tell by my sig at the bottom original.gif

Edited by whoa182

Its all about life on this forum.. okie guys we got like 16k more memeber we need to hear from haha!

I thought there was already a breakthrough that said you could live forever? Now its only 400 yrs?? wacko.gif

basically you will live out your life as long as you want
If this is truly the case and i get to chose the time of my death, then i'ld chose to stay. With indefinate time comes the possibility of indefinate knowledge, and you know what they say about knowledge and power.....