Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

angels

UFOlogist

i may be new to this board but i have had experince with invion boards any ways my mom keeps saying when i was little my mom sayed when i woke up one moring i said mom i saw angels little angels and i laughed and sayed it looks like they have fashlights under thier dresses i can not recall htis account i have breif memory of it but my mom says she was praying for angels around that time

if you had a similar experiance plz tell me sorry for spelling

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UFOlogist

• dust19

• Lillian416

• colorless

I have to say I DO NOT remember this account, would be amazing if i did, but my father tells me that an angel comforted me when I was crying. I was crying, and my father had to keep getting up from the couch to give me my bottle, when he went to get up once, he saw what he thought was my mom in a white nightgown go in and I stopped crying. he thought she had taken care of me, so he sat back down. This happened once more, then my mother proceeds to get out of bed an hour later with a whole differant outfit on. T-shirt and panties, I suppose, and he asked her puzzled, why did you change?? When did you change? My mom, confused, no morning coffee yet, said she had just woken up, and this is what she wore to bed, remember? Not the greatest story, makes me feel good, though, that I may have had an angel looking over me... wub.gifwub.gif

YA ANGELS ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD EXPERIANCE ACCUALY I HEARD MY MOM TELL THE STORY AGIN SHE SAYS THAT I SAID THIER WHERE MANY ANGELS AND THEY WHERE BABYS MY MOM THE NIGHT BEOFRE PRAYED FOR A ANGEL AND SHE SAID I SAID MOM THEY HAD PRETTY EYES THEN MY MOM SAID I BET THIER NOT AS PRETTY AS YOUR A NORMAL CHILD WOULD SAY YES BUT I SAYED NO LOL THTAS HOW I KNOW I SAW AND ANGEL

I once woke up and 'someone' looking after me...or rather looking AT me. It was a man, but his face was black..,like blackes of all blacks, but he had the whitest teeth i have ever seen. And he was just leaning over me and Smiling, it was a scary smile (like reverend Kane from Poltergeist 2). I saw him and literall Lost all of my breath out of fright. He didn't seem mean though. Okay so maybe this doesn't fit in with angels, but hey, he could be my angel...who says angels have to wear white and have wings?

• 5 weeks later...

I remember once when I was really little I woke up crying in the middle of the night because I saw some old woman or something. My mom came in my room and I saw a golden fairy flying around. I started laughing and pointed it out to my mom but she didn't see anything. I didn't find it that special cuz I was little :\

my angel is all dressed in black w/ a black face and long white hair. he saved me from literally killing myself in a dream.