Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

anti matter and ufos!!!!!!!!!!

UFOlogist

a physisc i cant spell it you know what i mean went to area 51 they made him study the alien craft he said it was anti matter proplusion that made it go and anti matter is a deadly weapon thats powerful enough to take out a content i may hvae misunder stood about my ufo files tapes are not wroking htier vhs and fuzzy not thta i like vhs any ways i think i read somewhere i could be wrong that the big bang happend because of anti matter and matter lol what do you think alien.gifalien.gifcat.gifcat.gifalien.gifalien.gifcrying.gifph34r.gifwhistling.gifblink.gifgrin2.gif

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UFOlogist

• Saru

• dust19

• Starlyte

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

UFOlogist,

First of all, I think you ought to make use of full stops and punctuation in your posts, it's very difficult to read what you've written when the entire post consists of only one long sentence.

Regarding what you've said - who was the person asked to go to Area 51, how did you find out about it, and how reputable is the source in question ?

Sounds like the plot of an X-Files episode to me.

sorry for the spelling i would have told you like i said my VHS video tape is ruined thiery cheaply made. he was under top secret security he even explained it if you want i can try to use the video and listen for his name

sorry for spelling whne i get to choose and extra currculm course in high school i will take typing

a physisc i cant spell it you know what i mean went to area 51 they made him study the alien craft he said it was anti matter proplusion that made it go and anti matter is a deadly weapon thats powerful enough to take out a content i may hvae misunder stood about my ufo files tapes are not wroking htier vhs and fuzzy not thta i like vhs any ways i think i read somewhere i could be wrong that the big bang happend because of anti matter and matter lol what do you think
blink.gif

Please learn to use spellcheck or pay more attention when you are typing. The way you write makes it really hard to read what you have to say.

Sounds like the plot of an X-Files episode to me.
laugh.gif

i said my VHS video tape is ruined thiery cheaply made.

Enough said. There are a lot of bogus videos of alleged 'alien interviews' and other such things going cheap these days. Unless this information comes from a reputable source, I wouldn't take it too seriously.

Saruman,

I could be wrong, but it sounds like he's talking about the 'Bob Lazar' Area 51 interview.

MM

Oh i dunno, you didn't do to bad there yourself tongue.gif

I do like your avatar, dust19.

thanks. It's kind of a remake of my last one. It's going through a metamorphasis until it reaches its full disturbing potential.

here is the original one....

user posted image