Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My experiences

mandyistheshiznit

I've always been in love eith the paranormal....and it seems that its always been in love with me. I'd like to think so anyways. I've been in different situations where I have felt a presence. On more than one account, that is if I saw or got a glimce of the apparation, it has been in animal form. I was wondering if maybe some of you out there have heard of this... Animals have ALWAYS been attracted to me, the living ones that is, and I was wondering if maybe there was some underlying reason to why the deceased ones would also......thank you for any contributions.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mandyistheshiznit

• uranium101

• Kismit

• ObieTrice

Thank you for posting Mandy ,

I actually do experience something similar . I don't know wether what I see are actually animals but I would discribe them as shadows that move and look like cats and dogs .

Once when I was at a friends house I watched a black cat shaped shadow com in through the lounge window and then jump on to and off an old wooden trunk she had in the house . original.gif

I have had a similar experience with a cat spirit. A white cat jumped from my window sill and walked lesiurely into my closet. At first I dismissed it to be my white cat, but then I realized my cat was sleeping next to me. I then checked the closet and found it empty........it was neato.

Whats up.

Those are interestin experiences, but do you think that ghost actually exist? For every experience or encounter, a scientic explanation can be named for it. Dont you think? I feel that people get themselves worked up with believin in ghosts and all that and almost force themselves to have an encounter wif em.

Obie could you give me a scientific analisis of the experiences Mandy and I have posted here ?

You may notice that in my post I refrained from refering to these shadows as ghosts . The fact remains that many people experience phenomena realated to the spirit world which can not be explained away by Science . Otherwise there would be no point in having a message board that deals with this sort of thing . rolleyes.gif

So yes I do believe in ghosts ..

Kizzy-Kis, I believe your stories, I know that you and Mandy saw what you saw, and I cannot give you a scientific explanation of it, but maybe someone else can.

I have had weird encounters like this too, but I dont know if its just our minds playin tricks on us or what. I really dont know and I dont want to judge!

cool.gif

Obie Trice I am quite willing to accept that some ghostly encounters are scientifically explainable , but not all of them . However its allways good to see a thread get usage . wink.gif

BTW Kizzy wasn't that a glam rock band in the 70's .......?

BTW Kizzy wasn't that a glam rock band in the 70's .......?

LOL@Kismit laugh.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I notice there is quite a few veiwers on this thread, but hardly any replies in comparison....... blink.gif Is there no one else with the same experiences crying.gif

I was just wondering if what you see could possibly be a deceased pet. I read somewhere that deceased pets can often pay you a visit if they were attached to you. Also, it might not really be an animal. Perhaps it just decided to take that form?

I don't know if that helps any, but you can think about it.

it's always cats, isn't it? cats, cats, cats, cats, CATS. of couse, i'm sure that there are ghost dogs too, but we here about cats more often. ever think about that?

Actually uranium, thats another thing I found odd, see cats arent necessarally my favorite animal..........dogs (live ones) have always sort of "attatched" themselves to me. Regardless of whether or not they have a loving home............but yes, that one particular apparation was a cat.

I've heard of ghost horses, pigs, a rabbit, a donkey, various birds (including a chicken and a turkey) and (don't laugh) a hamster! cat.gif

I ave heard about these things alot but everyone always makes fun of me for things i say so i will just shut up and tell you that your not anywhere near the only one.. ever watched so wierd..? i think that counts as somthing like that...((( don't laugh at me either..))) dontgetit.gif

my wife saw a ghost cat. she said it was our kitty Maulder who died in the bathroom floor. she saw her there a few months later sitting in a corner. it scared her quite a bit, enough for her to page me at work and tell me she saw it.

cats again. cats, cats, cats, cats, CATS. you all have spoken of other animal ghost sightings, but who says they are seen more than CATS. perhaps cats prefer to come back to earth more than dogs, who probably like to wait.

wish i could post more, but i just heard a hissing behind me and i am totally freaked out and i'm out of here.

scared.gif first some freak *ss music box, now the cats have come to kill me.........hmm......WHAT IS THAT SOUND?! i am so out of here. again. sad.gif

• 1 month later...

I came across an addition to the ghostly zoo when I was in Dorset earlier in the month. Athelhampton Hall has a number of reputed ghosts one of which is a spectral monkey.

The original ape supposedly perished when a daughter of the Martyn family, who owned Athelhampton many years ago, comitted suicide. The pet ape followed her unseen through a 'secret passage' to the chamber where she met her demise. It died of starvation because it could not escape and the woman's body lay undiscovered for some time.

There were lots of apes at the Hall - in stained glass, as stone ornaments attached to the building - but not the one I wanted to meet. A spectacular old house in beautiful gardens.

One time I was in the basement and I saw this black kitten climb up the wall and dissapear. The next night I was in the basement with my friend and her sister watching a movie. My friend's sister turned to her left and screamed. She said she saw a man sitting in the chair which is right next to the wall where i saw it.

I have seen what I guess was the spirit of my dog Kidclouder twice in my backyard in the winter after he died. He was a husky mixed with a german shepard. He just seemed to sit there staring back at me with his steely gray eyes. It freaked me out at the time. I was like 10 when it happened. It looked like he was there even though he wasn't.