Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unexplained Photographs

themasterofpuppets

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• themasterofpuppets

• BuhiBuhi-Kun

• djdodo

• Kismit

eek7.gif What happened here ... ??

No ((TMOP)) ... this is not a silly topic ... I find it good and intresting ... original.gif

you should post more pictures if you have any ... thanks for this great topic ... original.gif

I'm getting the feeling the occasional joke isn't welcome? One must take into consideration that all posts are to be read by ALL users accross the globe. Some may like the 'jokes' some may not.

Why do old Hospitals always have ghosts in them ... that is very creepy blink.gif

Angela said, "I took this pic in the Elmwood Cemertery at about 10 PM. No fog and no smoking. The photo was taken with a Kodak DX3215 digital camera."

Picture was taken 25/06/2002

post-45-1056848786.jpg

Belle house ghost!

Julie writes, "My sister and I were out taking pictures when we heard about a house that used to be a hospital in Belle Fourche, South Dakota near where we live. We decided to check it out. It was late on a clear night in the fall of 2001. She was using an Advantix camera. We made sure no one was home as we didn't want to disturb anyone and she took the picture from an open car window. We were both very excited to see that there was an image of a woman in the second window from the right on the ground floor. She appears to be transparent and from a different era. You can see her hair flowing over her shoulders and she is wearing what appears to be a white gown. Could this be a ghost?"

You Decide....

post-45-1056876343.jpg

Hmmmm.....kinda creepy what are your thoughts on this and the above picture? I am leaning towards fake but ......juries out for lunch on this one

post-45-1056876909.jpg

The close-up ph34r.gif

Glad these kinds of spectres don't hang out in washrooms....

post-45-1056877011.jpg

Chris writes,

"I'm 15 years old and I was with my parents on our annual trip to Gettysburg. I was taking pictures at night in the woods in the dark and the camera (digital Mavica Sony) wasn't picking anything up . When I got back home searching on my floppy disks I found this abnormal picture which seems to be a figure with a rifle cocked under his arm. This is certainly a strange thing. It's to dark to get a clear look but I would say that if it's not a statue then we're seeing an apparition"

post-45-1056889793.jpg

blink.gif

That looks creepy ... why don't you take more picture at the same place ... it might be a real ghost ... original.gif

Ernest writes, "This is a photo of a ghost boy taken in the early 1900's. This is my photo and I have the original in my collection."

(right hand side of the women)

post-45-1056891803.jpg

Green Lady of Helen Hunt Falls!

Daniel, writes, "This photograph was taken in Helen Hunt Falls, Colorado on June 22, 2002. I finally got a tripod for my camera as was taking various photos of the forest near a stream. This is one of a path to the west of the stream. I saw nothing while framing the shot, but when I got home... I don't need to explain anymore. What I see is very obviously a human being. This is not a double exposure because it was taken on a digital camera. Please give me your thoughts. I have never seen a ghost before, and would like to have someone's professional opinion on what this is." ph34r.gif

Green Lady of Helen Hunt Falls!

Daniel, writes, "This photograph was taken in Helen Hunt Falls, Colorado on June 22, 2002. I finally got a tripod for my camera as was taking various photos of the forest near a stream. This is one of a path to the west of the stream. I saw nothing while framing the shot, but when I got home... I don't need to explain anymore. What I see is very obviously a human being. This is not a double exposure because it was taken on a digital camera. Please give me your thoughts. I have never seen a ghost before, and would like to have someone's professional opinion on what this is." ph34r.gif

post-45-1057142246.jpg

Well ... I am not an expert ... but I see it as a ghost ... it looks like a sad girl ... about 14 or 15 years old ... sitting on a rock and thinking ... hmm ... maybe it was a girl who died at that place ... maybe she was murdered ... sad.gif