Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tired of Orbs...

BuhiBuhi-Kun

I've had it with orbs. Did the entire spectral community decide that being an orb was now in fashion? I am going to try to find that Japanese site that had some spooky pics of actual ghosts (at least they aren't orbs) and post them. Since us humans have the majority let's veto the change to orb form and demand that ghosts go back to the good old spooky sheet and chain rattling. 5:05am....brain has now almost completely turned off.... wink.gif

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dust19

• djdodo

• mandyistheshiznit

• BuhiBuhi-Kun

5:05am....brain has now almost completely turned off.... wink.gif

he he he .. lol:

what are you doing up so early wink.gif

Stayin' up all night on the computer.........I have to agree with you though. Orbs aren't much to look at....not very exciting.

I HATE ORBS TOO! BUT NOT AS MUCH AS RODS!

hehe and "vortexes" and "mists"

although, orbs on video look need...actually moving in ways dust does not..I think. But either way.

As Hokey as the paranormal can get sometimes, there is one hokey thing that I will always love. If anyone remembers watching the show 'Sightings' (on FOX maybe? its an older show) The Psychic Peter James was great. Not only was he a riot to look at....He's always run to parts of houses shouting.."I CAN FEEL YOU" and say stuff like.."feel this? it's cool...it's a vortex to another world...they come from here". I can only imagine if the camera panned down, there would be a vent there. huh.gif

Here he is in all his mustached glory:

user posted image

orbs......what are they anyway......if they are ghosts wouldent they be more scary if they where schaped as humans?????........théy are wierd

orbs are almost always dust/bugs/small particles, close to the camera lens, reflecting light back into the camera off a flash. I have many photos which have orbs on them and never once thought they were of spooky nature. 'cos they're not - it's just dust.

Same with 'Rods' as well - have these people never seen birds or insects before?

I can't understand this obsession with orbs either. People seem to be losing their heads. Even the Ghost Club seems to be afflicted with orb mania!

I've only noticed them in my photos since buying a digital camera. When I was testing it at a haunted railway station last Xmas several appeared in some shots. But I know for certain that the 'White Lady' was not responsible.

orbs are almost always dust/bugs/small particles, close to the camera lens, reflecting light back into the camera off a flash. I have many photos which have orbs on them and never once thought they were of spooky nature. 'cos they're not - it's just dust.

Same with 'Rods' as well - have these people never seen birds or insects before?

agreed!

I agree to. Orbs are way to easy to get for them to be ghosts. I get them all the time in digital photos at the place my fiancee boards her horse. Mists I think have more crediblity, but even with those they're not for sure ghosts.