Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ciara

Girlie4Life

Im a big fan of the singer Ciara cool.gif .I went to her concert 2 weeks ago and it was the bomb w00t.gif !I went with my friends and had an awesome time.I love her videos they never get boring,she can dance really good,and she can really shake that thang!I got her new album and I love every single song on it laugh.gif !I like her sings "Oh" "1,2 Step" and "Goodies".I was just wondering if you like Ciara.What do you think about her happy.gif ?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nick_fury

• mypaddedroom

• Mr Ed

• ABOTU

Eh...Never heard about her. Do I miss something ?

Well, I can say you're missing something but not exactly in a good way.... She's the usual pop singer...

Isn't Ciara a he/she?

thats her, the talentless schmuk

658753[/snapback]

dontgetit.gifblink.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

She looks pretty buff though. If you are a fit women and can sing reasonably well, you can be made into a millionaire these days...

Oh I see...One of those black girls, half naked shaking her butt in front of me on my tv screen. Just what i need hmm.gif

Thats music with a small m.

Oh I see...One of those black girls, half naked shaking her butt in front of me on my tv screen. Just what i need  hmm.gif

Thats music with a small m.

658881[/snapback]

Agree, I won't say those chicks don't look hot on those clips but that's all..

The british Jamelia... meh. Put some Killers or Queen or Rasmus on and listen to some real music grin2.gif

Gosh I thought some people liked hip hop she is really popular.Well I know alot of people who like her.She isnt really a pop singer she is hip hop.She isnt a man that is just a dumb rumor I mean really look at her.Ive seen her in videos and stuff she has women curves and she can shake her butt so good that it would be impossible to be a man.

i dunno, i guess she's alright, Ludacris' flow on 'oh' was nasty though... in a good way

Gosh I thought some people liked hip hop she is really popular.Well I know alot of people who like her.She isnt really a pop singer she is hip hop.She isnt a man that is just a dumb rumor I mean really look at her.Ive seen her in videos and stuff she has women curves and she can shake her butt so good that it would be impossible to be a man.

659424[/snapback]

trust me, she is totally a pop singer. YOu try and deny it and you are a Liar. pop is short for popular and she is definently popular with the teenage "rockers".

People think she used to be a dude, but i don't think so because she' wouldn't have that great of a voice.... when you do change your sex.... you kind of have to change your voice a little on your own.....

used to be male? c'mon i can't believe your even debating this, you can't look this good if you were male once, puh-leez

user posted image

i'd hit it yes.gif

shes all right.. OOOHHH is probs the coolest song cause big LUDA comes in at the end.. which is wayy tight.

• 4 weeks later...

trust me, she is totally a pop singer. YOu try and deny it and you are a Liar. pop is short for popular and she is definently popular with the teenage "rockers".

659528[/snapback]

oMg r u serious?? do u even kno what pop is?? thats like brittany spears styles! n Ciara is FARRRR from it.... havent u seen her in all her clipz dancin it up with Mz Demeanor (Missy Elliot)

i recon she realli ROX cool.gif

categorically her music is urban and her ablum is probably in the 'urban' rack in CD stores, but then again so is will smith and i would certainly say he's pop.. i'd just class her stuff as crap and be done with it

Well, until this thread came up, I'd never heard of her. Now that I've seen the thread and seen her pics, I'm glad I've never heard of her. thumbsup.gif