Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ciara

Girlie4Life

trust me, she is totally a pop singer. YOu try and deny it and you are a Liar. pop is short for popular and she is definently popular with the teenage "rockers".

659528[/snapback]

oMg r u serious?? do u even kno what pop is?? thats like brittany spears styles! n Ciara is FARRRR from it.... havent u seen her in all her clipz dancin it up with Mz Demeanor (Missy Elliot)

i recon she realli ROX cool.gif

711607[/snapback]

OMG! Do u like, even no English? What is this crazy language you speak? Really now, I think you must be some kind of immigrant.

I prefer to think she used to be a dude. It makes me chuckle. Still won't bother to hear any of her/his "music" though.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nick_fury

• mypaddedroom

• Mr Ed

• ABOTU

Isn't Ciara a he/she?

658577[/snapback]

It's just rumors you can't believe everything you hear. She even clearned that rumor up already.

CIARA IS SO HOT!!! wub.gif And she dances soo good. And I love her soo much... wub.gif

trust me, she is totally a pop singer. YOu try and deny it and you are a Liar. pop is short for popular and she is definently popular with the teenage "rockers".

659528[/snapback]

Ciara is R&B pop IS Brittney Spears, Jessica Simpson that's pop!!!

Ciara actually rhymes with her lyrocs and stuff

oMg r u serious?? do u even kno what pop is?? thats like brittany spears styles! n Ciara is FARRRR from it.... havent u seen her in all her clipz dancin it up with Mz Demeanor (Missy Elliot)

i recon she realli ROX  cool.gif

711607[/snapback]

I like the way they put her name as their handle... and spelt it wrong. Dang you must be like her number one fan removed insult

Nick fury, please read the p.m. I am sending you very carefully.

Edited by Kismit

^ Well thanks for ruining the thread! I bet it'll be closed now. By the way Kiara is a different name then Ciara...

I think she has got a few good songs.

But it;s not my type of music.

user posted image

DAMN! thumbsup.gif

^Hey just wanted to say great pic find. Damn I'll quote you on that!

thumbsup.gif

Can I just say whoever believes that she is not pop is wrong. It's common sense. And for pop being like Britney Spears, for all those who like any of the following singers they are pop.

Simple Plan

Blink 182

Gwen Stefani

Good Charolette

Bowling For Soup

Kelly Clarkson

Hilary Duff

Lindsey Lohan

Maroon 5

Backstreet Boys

there are so many more, but I don't feel like thinking today, and I gotta get up early tomorrow for Parade!

backstreet boys are pop! nooooooooooooo there goes my street cred w00t.gif

I say shes a he/she. Oh and a usual talentles pop singer.

Edited by Battlestar Scralatchtica

I got her album i think she’s great and she’s an amazing dancer lmao use to be a male doubt it laugh.gif I think shes stunning anyway happy.gif

Edited by Peako

peako peako peako,  no.gif  i had you down for better than that  tongue.gif

715201[/snapback]

Nick nick nick it isnt normally my kind of music it was the dancing it mesmerized me happy.gif

She isnt a great singer but who is now a days? All i know is when they put her music on at the clubs all the females really get into it.

Sexy Women+Sexy Dancing= Good times original.gif

I'm usually not into that kind of music and in the beginning I wrote Ciara off, but I listened to her music and when I saw her perform live she won me over. She's really talented and I hope she has a good career.

I heard that she was born a man or something. By the way, his/her music sucks and he/she has not talent. His/her music consists of repetitive beats, electronic sounds, girly whispering (which her fans and the mainstream music industry call 'singing'), and occasionally an ugly turd (by the name of Missy Elliot) talking/rapping over the whole incoherent mess.

I heard that she was born a man or something. By the way, his/her music sucks and he/she has not talent. His/her music consists of repetitive beats, electronic sounds, girly whispering (which her fans and the mainstream music industry call 'singing'), and occasionally an ugly turd (by the name of Missy Elliot) talking/rapping over the whole incoherent mess.

718495[/snapback]

OUCH that’s harsh hate to disagree but that girl can dance!! I think she has loads of talent and an amazing voice plus she's stunning.

I think all those pop and rap singers sound the same

My 11 year old sister likes her. I found the CD case lying on our table, and recognize the picture.

I heard one song, on the radio I think, and thought it was awful, repetitive and I didn't think it was hip hop. Can someone give me a real example of 'hip hop' before I crawl back to the 70's?

Ciara's pretty hot. I don't have here CD but I have heard Goodies, 1,2 Step, oh, and Lose Control. I think she's a pretty good singer and she's hot. The best part of "oh" is the "dubs on the Cadillac" and "chocking on that home grown"

^ Voices are all different when you listen.... whistling2.gif

723244[/snapback]

Is that befor or after it is digitaly altered, or air brushed, or super make-up artists perform there magic?

She's hot no doubt a manshe ? not sure about that.

She isnt a man that is just a dumb rumor I mean really look at her.Ive seen her in videos and stuff she has women curves and she can shake her butt so good that it would be impossible to be a man.

659424[/snapback]

if shes a man then im a monkeys uncle

you never know, there was a british show on sky one called 'there's something about miriam' and basically it was one of these dating shows, you know, 10 guys trying to convince a hot model to pick them as they went through various tasks and dates. The twist was... Mirian was a post-op transexual

user posted image

user posted image

Would you have noticed ???

Edited by nick_fury

If I was one of the guys on that show I would have sued the company...

Seriously, I would have been well p***ed off if I had gone on a dating show thinking I might meet a nice girl, flirt like hell with her, kiss her and stuff and then find out I was lied to and put in a situation I wouldn't normally go into just for a TV show... How embarrassing for the guys as well.