Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

THE UFO HUNT...

UFOlogist

me and my friends are getting togehter one day for a ufo hunt of course i wouldent do it alone if i have 3 people with me i am good any ways it will be soon i will be taking my digital camera i could post some pics pon this site i pretty sure if you focus on the sky you will see one my friend lol wants me to build the anti ufo-cannon but it prolly dont work lol all it is is magnifyed light if you ever done this let me hear your story

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dust19

• UFOlogist

• reese2

• Kimm

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm, been there, done that. hehe. UFO watching that is, I never saw anything. I'm not sure where you live, but hopefully it's away from any city lights, as you'll get a better view of the sky and any light activity in it. But just remember this...even if you don't see any UFO's...you WILL see some meteors if you look hard enough, plus it's a good opportunity to have some really good conversation with your friends, which is always fun. There's nothing better than space to start up some of the most interesting conversations you will ever have.

lol i hope so i live out in a small sub divion i have more than 5 anchers and right in the back thier is a forest

but your right though it is good for conversations and metors i prolly see more ufos than alien spaceships

just remember...a meteorite is NOT a ufo as it's already been identified. I'm sure you know what they look like, so odn't get too excited and come back here talking about the 8 UFO's you saw... laugh.gif

umm because it sounds cool?

"I'm a marine biologist...but that water...let me tell you...freaky freaky stuff...that water. I'm scared to go in."

I would stay away from night time excursions. What you see in the sky at night can be too easily confused with just simple to explain things. I can just see you now, bringing photographs here, of all places, and trying to explain to no end that what you saw was a definate UFO.... Talk about a mess! The good thing about most people here, is that they don't take for face value what someone tells them. They see there are other factors to look at, besides a picture and description. By going out looking for UFO's, you are already predisposing yourself to finding them. Now, if you were taking pictures of meteors, then snapped a pic of something unexplainable, it would carry more weight. It goes back to the old adage, "If you want to see something badly enough, you will." (Whether or not, it was 'really' there to see)

Reese

I wish you luck ((UFOlogist))

just don't forget to post the pictures if you saw any .. grin2.gif

dont worry guys i will i will get much more than i bargined for i will probely take some pics of some metors and show them anyways lol ufo cannon thtas jsut a joke lol it makes us feel better