Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Two men charged in Aruba missing student case

__Kratos__

Woah there folks...let's lighten up a bit and start drinking some decaf... We do not want any digital vigilantes here...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Babs

• __Kratos__

• Sunlit_Coyote

• Hans Dolbrook

ummmmmm..... ok We shall wait and see

Just funnin with Open original.gif

But I really hope They do find that girl whether it be dead or alive ( wants her found alive) The families are going thru hell as well as the countries looking for her and praying and hoping.

ok ok I give............. Lets cut it all off devil.gif  then turn them into  alien.gif

666389[/snapback]

ouch!!!!!!!!!!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif remind me never to come over to your place for hot dogs and burgers.still no sign of the girl,the only way they are gonna find it now is if somebody confesses.i do hope they find her body,maybe the family could have some closure.

<----Has cnn as homepage reads it everyday....... Being in a foreign country you never know who had see or met the girl. I have been all over the world and met so many different people That if I turned up missing there probally would be no leads........thats the scary thing about seeing other countries,,,,

Open...Dont forget the little red potatos on the grill too....... devil.gif

http://www.cnn.com/

OMGosh they got a confression................

that pooor Girl ...... crying.gif

****says prayers for her family and everyone involved and not involved.......

Any more happening in Aruba?

here

Found something.

I just heard on the news that the mother of the lost girl is at the police station, but they won't say why.

Edited by Babs

SHE'S DEAD!

...It looks like I was wrong about the sex trade in this case, but there are so many women who are taken and wake up far away from home and family. ph34r.gif

Edited by Babs

She's not dead. blink.gif

Update:

Three young suspects in Aruba missing case to remain in custody: Conflicting reports over confession in teen's disappearance

A senior police official told CNN there had been "a breakthrough amounting to a confession, or some sort of confession" in relation to the case, but did not say who made it.

Law enforcement sources close to the investigation said there has not been a confession, but that cracks are appearing in the three suspects' stories.

Prosecutors refused to confirm or deny reports of a confession.

Well... there has to be some evidence to hold them. Can't believe those jerks wouldn't tell the media if there has been a confession or not. At least the family should know... instead of hearing these rumors and trying to cling to hope that will only crush them if it turns out they knew she was dead all along. no.gif

i have been hearing all day that one of the *******s they have in custody,has admitted to killing her.do they have the death penalty down there? angry.gif

No, they don't have the death penalty and they won't send these guys to any country that does.

Just rumors so far... still. I know, it is driving me insane to. The media is saying one thing and the officals are saying another.

Update:

Aruba 'doing utmost' to find missing teen

Their tourist is no doubt being hit hard because of the wide spread media on this case.

Just rumors so far... still. I know, it is driving me insane to. The media is saying one thing and the officals are saying another.

Update:

Aruba 'doing utmost' to find missing teen

Their tourist is no doubt being hit hard because of the wide spread media on this case.

673639[/snapback]

Their tourism should be hit hard.......that's the only reason Aruba is cooperating. Tourism!

There are too many disappearances down there in those island paradises. mad.gif

Then you have rape on the open seas ph34r.gif ...these cruise ships...'no law'...international law. You know, when there is this vacumm, where it is international law in the alantic or wherever, which means that no country has jurisdiction. And people can get away with crime. disgust.gif

Couldn't get into that link.

I think she is gone...no body yet. cool.gif Maybe she's in Singapore...or maybe even Holland, in the red-light district. Hey, wasn't one of the suspects Dutch?? yes.gif

Seriously, I hope they crack this case soon. It's so sad. And all those kids go down there to party... no.gif

^ Was there any clues to say she was kidnapped for the sex trade? I don't remember seeing any of that...

Also, sorry for the bad link... yahoo must have moved or deleted the page. hmm.gif

Edited by __Kratos__

No...someone mentioned sex trade once on a media channel, but this is my idea. I don't really know, just a logical assumption.

Yeah, but it's not so bright.