Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Devil's Hole Cave, Boone County, Arkansas

mr_halo

Yes many creatures adapt to their environment to survive, this is what evolution is all about.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Commander CMG

• mr_halo

• Space Commander Travis

• CaitSith

anyone want to go hunt dragons with me? make a fine trophy.

probably is nothing. pictures of a hole don't prove anything to me. i think this guy should disclose where the cave is.

Sounds a bit dragonish:hmmm:

Yes many creatures adapt to their environment to survive, this is what  evolution is all about.

692775[/snapback]

exactly, so its not impossible that a lizard type animal could be down there, although i just believe it to be a story, nothing more...

innocent.gif

giant lizard.... maybe its some whacked out guy.... who just attacks things when they come down into "his kingdom".... would make sence right??

giant lizard.... maybe its some whacked out guy.... who just attacks things when they come down into "his kingdom".... would make sence right??

695191[/snapback]

devil.gif

I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddlin' kids!

rofl.gif

Edited by Pilgrim Shadow

exactly, so its not impossible that a lizard type animal could be down there, although i just believe it to be a story, nothing more... innocent.gif

694413[/snapback]

All I'm saying is, remember Sylvanic? ... Another story that seems to have gone a bit quiet ...

• 4 weeks later...
exactly, so its not impossible that a lizard type animal could be down there, although i just believe it to be a story, nothing more... innocent.gif

694413[/snapback]

All I'm saying is, remember Sylvanic? ... Another story that seems to have gone a bit quiet ...

695737[/snapback]

Enlighten me original.gif

Thnx Heaps m8 original.gif

Edit: Very cool indeed.. and sorry to magicman (sp?) for all the trouble he had with editing my post and removing all them quotes, should have done it myself. I'll do that from now on original.gif

Edited by Garm

Ok i'm the village idiot here, but who wrote that cave story? Does anyone know anything about it other then what is on that site? hmm.gif

No I don't think so, no one came forward with any more info during the discussion but it is a good read isn't it?

It is a good read, I'm just sitting her thinking that if someone wrote all that, and included that pictures for nothing more then a story to put on the web someone has way to much time on their hands. My other thing is where did the pictures come from? anyone know of a way to find out? you don't really think the same person who wrote that would be the fictional writer do you? or perhaps he was and just took some liberty with the details laugh.gif

It is indeed good reading, you really really wanna know what happend on the final expedition... To end it like that is just plain cruel original.gif

I'm not certain this story's true...but it's entertaining to say the least. Who wants to hunt giant lizards with me?

yeah sure I dont have to worry about giant lizards ripping out my entrail putting it spread egealed on an satanist sacrificail alter and summoning the forces of Mephisto to destroy all that is good and peaceful... But I got an army knife.

I'm not certain this story's true...but it's entertaining to say the least.  Who wants to hunt giant lizards with me?

747103[/snapback]

well i would, but can we go at night, that way they'll probably be asleep yes.gif

innocent.gif

I read that holyshiite site, that's pretty creepy. That was like 4 years ago and he didn't respond, maybe he didn't make it back...

OMFG we should all go there and hunt with tranquillers sniper rifles w00t.gifw00t.gifthumbsup.gif

maybe it might have like 6 head maybe thats why that dude went mad??? devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifhmm.gif

Edited by Smeagol1

I grew up in Hannibal, MO.....the only cave I knew about was The Mark Twain Cave...I'll have to do some research on this.....never heard anything about a giant lizard....interesting! thumbsup.gif

658972[/snapback]

Speaking of Hannibal and the Twain caves...

I seem to recall reports back in the 70's of some weird creature lurking around those caves. I believe it was called the "MoMo" by the press. If memory serves, it looked like the Metaluna creature from "This Island Earth" LOL. I'm sure it was a hoax.

Welcome to UM darkspectre, do you have any further info on "momo"

You guys saw Reign of Fire, right?  The dragons (they were wyverns, actually.  they had wings but no arms) would burn the earth and apparently eat the ash, the hibernate until life started over. 

guess where the hibernated?  underground.

guess how we knew they existed?  one would climb up every now and again, the Aztecs and Chinese would worship it, the English would try to kill it.

659093[/snapback]

Baha, that's what I was thinking. DRAGONS! happy.gif

You guys saw Reign of Fire, right?  The dragons (they were wyverns, actually.  they had wings but no arms) would burn the earth and apparently eat the ash, the hibernate until life started over. 

guess where the hibernated?  underground.

guess how we knew they existed?  one would climb up every now and again, the Aztecs and Chinese would worship it, the English would try to kill it.

659093[/snapback]

Baha, that's what I was thinking. DRAGONS! happy.gif

749453[/snapback]

i guess its always possible that there are dragons in the world yes.gif

but more likely the only dragons are the komodo dragons...

innocent.gif