Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

wicked laughs

alien_hunters_A51

my friend was hanging out in a feild and he heard a high pitched laugh or more of a cackle but he was alone so he didnt kno what to do he started to run but something hit him from behind he was knocked out his dad found him a hour later laying in the feild. what do u think?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uranium101

• Dowdy

• Kismit

• alien_hunters_A51

well, back in my days as a youth, I was known for my high ptched laugh. It wasn't real, but i did it for fun..and let me tell you...it was LOUD. I was reprimanded several times at my high school pep rally's (blech!) for being too loud! Imagine that. They didn't like me anyways (we were the 'rebel' group). But anyways, when i would go over to my friend's house, we would go out to his neighborhood late at night and just have fun. One of our main things was this. I would go into his neighbor's garage (they always left it open) and do my scream laugh at the top of my lungs!

What I'm getting at, is that If I did that kind of dumbness for fun, I'm sure many other do as well, especially out in fields. As for the "clubbing over the head" could've been tree branch. He could have slipped in his haste, then hit is head...it's hard to get things straight when you are scared.

Sometimes, the behacior of humans can be far weirder than anything paranormal.

just joined. anyway, what your friend needs to realize that it something made that happen and whatever it was it wasn't quite normal. well, i think you should find out why the hell your friend was chillin' in a field in the first place. that might bring up some answers.

I'll tell you what laugh i find really scarry (and annoying) - you have to be an aussie to get this.

It's that poof, Wazza, from the TV show 'The Block'.

It's that poof, Wazza, from the TV show 'The Block'.

Crickey Dowdy that makes me home sick . Does he have a mate called " Bazza" , " Gazza " or perhaps " Tommo " .. unsure.gif I miss Oz crying.gif

rainfro.gif sorry, in a field, at night, alone.....?

Sounds like a Wacky-Tobaccy moment.....

Kismit,

close - warren and gavin

i dont watch it much - the laugh put me off

here's the site and it has a link to download his laugh (what is this world coming to?). Atleast now you can get what i'm talking about.

Enter at your own Risk!

OMG sorry Dowdy I would so watch that . Two gay guys decorating , I'm in the middle of renovating a 1940's villa of my own . I find decorating books and TV unmissable . I would perhaps take your advice though and watch it with the sound down . original.gif

P.S that wee post earlier was Kismit humour Crickey wink.gifgrin2.gif

my friend was hanging out in a feild and he heard a high pitched laugh or more of a cackle but he was alone so he didnt kno what to do he started to run but something hit him from behind he was knocked out his dad found him a hour later laying in the feild. what do u think?

your friend is full of sh** w00t.gif

then he needs to use the bathroom more often. he could get constepated or disentary.

your friend is full of sh** 

See, that's the kind of sweeping a priori judgement that just doesn't help very much.