Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

1ANUNNAKI

Burning Love

Does anyone know when this "1Anunnaki" movie will come out? (http://1anunnaki.com/) I want to see it to see if we all get destroyed by Planet X so I know what happened in May of 2003 rolleyes.gif

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burning Love

• Solofront

• rickster

• BurnSide

Well... If Planet X was real it would be a good movie... But Since its not this would probably be the most scientificly innacurate movie of all time.

That.

Looks.

yes.gifw00t.gifbounce.gifwiggle.gif AWESOME!! yes.gifw00t.gifbounce.gifwiggle.gif

Supposedly they visited the Sumerians every few thousand years. ^.^

AN: "Where are our old friends? The sumarians and.. The Egyptians?!"

LoL

I also inquire as to when this utter crap film comes out.

Does this have anything to do with Crypto myths or legends?

• 6 months later...

AN: "Where are our old friends? The sumarians and.. The Egyptians?!"

LoL

I also inquire as to when this utter crap film comes out.

Hrm... Well... I sure hope it's not an "utter crap" film... otherwise I've been

wasting many years of my life working on it! ;)

Actually the movie IS coming out this year and is in post-production right now!

Though this first of three (it's a trilogy) tries very hard not to stray from what

science we know about the Sumerians records of the Anunnaki (the world is

not too friendly or happy about a movie contradicting everything in modern

religion... even if it IS what that modern religion was based on) this first movie

is a modern day fiction (but is an accurate introduction into the "cast of characters"

described by the Sumerians, Akkadians, etc... as the ANUNNAKI). I took great

care in researching this movie (8 years of heavy research + 25 of casual study

on the topic). The next movie "Anunnaki II" will reveal the entire ancient history...

well... what we know of it.

Check out our movie website which will be updated in the next month as well as

our new VLOG which start airing soon!

Hope this helps inform... and that when it comes out (if you're knowledgable about

the subject) you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Best regards,

Jon

--

Jon Gress

Writer/Producer/Director

"1 ANUNNAKI"

Movie Website: http://www.1ANUNNAKI.com &

http://www.AnunnakiTrilogy.com

Newsgroup: http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/1ANUNNAKI/

Member Map: http://www.frappr.com/1anunnaki

And our NEW VLOG: http://anunnakitrilogy.blogspot.com/

JAGUAR FILMS

President

FLORIDA FX

http://www.floridafx.com

Edited by Jon Gress

• 5 months later...

Hrm... Well... I sure hope it's not an "utter crap" film... otherwise I've been

wasting many years of my life working on it! ;)

Though this first of three (it's a trilogy) tries very hard not to stray from what

science we know about the Sumerians records of the Anunnaki (the world is

not too friendly or happy about a movie contradicting everything in modern

religion... even if it IS what that modern religion was based on) this first movie

is a modern day fiction (but is an accurate introduction into the "cast of characters"

described by the Sumerians, Akkadians, etc... as the ANUNNAKI). I took great

care in researching this movie (8 years of heavy research + 25 of casual study

on the topic). The next movie "Anunnaki II" will reveal the entire ancient history...

well... what we know of it.

Check out our movie website which will be updated in the next month as well as

our new VLOG which start airing soon!

Hope this helps inform... and that when it comes out (if you're knowledgable about

the subject) you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Best regards,

Jon

--

Jon Gress

Writer/Producer/Director

"1 ANUNNAKI"

Movie Website: http://www.1ANUNNAKI.com &

http://www.AnunnakiTrilogy.com

Newsgroup: http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/1ANUNNAKI/

Member Map: http://www.frappr.com/1anunnaki

And our NEW VLOG: http://anunnakitrilogy.blogspot.com/

JAGUAR FILMS

President

FLORIDA FX

http://www.floridafx.com

looks like a great new movie me an a bunch of people i know can't wait to see it, keep fighting the GOOD fight :tu::yes:

I have to say, i think i've been anticipating this release for a good long while now. What, maybe two years since i first saw the website? Maybe not quite that long. Still, i'm glad to hear it'll be coming soon, it's definately on my 'too look for' list.

Thanks for the update Gress.

• 1 year later...

Dear Jon,

I just found out about your movie few minutes ago and I've gone through joy, bewilderment, feeling lost and all the way to frustration trying to find out more about the release date or just something more about the movie!??!

It's like the earth swallowed you from Jan.10th 2006 or so...

Have the Anunnaki taken you? :alien:

Guess I'm not the only one wondering what's up!

Hope you are hard at work getting this movie out 'there'

Greetings,

ingi

• 3 months later...
1Anunnaki may be for real, but Jon Gress is a fraud. Seen the slide show on his website, it’s unimpressive. He uses amateur (unpaid) actors for this epic movie along with what appears to be Omega Code quality cinematography. If I were Jon, I would delay 1Anunnaki until the Nibiru makes its next fly-by, at which time we’ll get a glance of the real deal. The concern is that Jon does not have the guts to make this a non-fiction; rather, it appears that commercializing the Sumerians will gain him an unsavory reputation and free press for his mediocre film making career.

Good find my friend. Gonna look it up. Am anticipating for the release. I will not look at it at a scientific point of view, but through my entertainment point of view.

This movie has the potential to be even worse then that new Paris Hilton movie The Hottie and the Nottie.

This movie has the potential to be even worse then that new Paris Hilton movie The Hottie and the Nottie.

every movie has that potential. Am not gonna judge it by its look. rather Judge it after watching the movie itself.

every movie has that potential. Am not gonna judge it by its look. rather Judge it after watching the movie itself.

Yeah I'm pretty good at calling movies, sometimes I'm wrong but not often.

I'm not judging the movie by it's look but rather it's premise which is absolutely absurd.

• 1 month later...

Has this come out?

even if it is a flop we can catch it every other say on the scifi channel. after stargate. lol

• 1 month later...
1Anunnaki may be for real, but Jon Gress is a fraud. Seen the slide show on his website, it’s unimpressive. He uses amateur (unpaid) actors for this epic movie along with what appears to be Omega Code quality cinematography. If I were Jon, I would delay 1Anunnaki until the Nibiru makes its next fly-by, at which time we’ll get a glance of the real deal. The concern is that Jon does not have the guts to make this a non-fiction; rather, it appears that commercializing the Sumerians will gain him an unsavory reputation and free press for his mediocre film making career.

Wow! Some pretty harsh words! Ouch!

You know, it doesn't bother me to have people who've seen my work not like it... as an artist, one must

come to grips with the fact that since there are so many individuals with different likes and dislikes not

everyone will like everything. While I like most artists prefer people to like my work, people disliking

it, when it happens, only serves as fuel to the fire to strive to make my work better and better.

What DOES bother me, Rickster, is arrogant, self justified know-it-alls, who run off at the mouth without

having a clue to what they are talking about, seeming to get some sort of satifaction from making up

facts and bashing for the sole purpose of bashing. I'll take your criticism step-by-step so you can follow

along:

1. 1 Anunnaki IS real, and it cannot be real without my being real as I wrote, produced and directed it.

So I am a fraud in exactly what way I'd like to know? And a fraud to whom? To you? lol

I've never claimed to be an expert in sumerian, archaeology or religion of any kind and am very

outspoken in saying so (though I've probably studied the subjects more than most people - 20+ years)

As a filmmaker and visual effects artist, I've been doing that for close to 25 years and teach on a

professional/graduate level. So, please educate us as to exactly WHAT I am a fraud of?

2. You saw a slideshow on my movies site and were unimpressed. Sorry. Next...

3. You claim I use unpaid amateur actors for this movie... Now it is you who are the fraud. I can prove

that the principal actors in the movie are very professional actors, were indeed paid and are very

talented... But then, I'm sure you know better than the person who created the movie right?

4. Omega Code quality cinematography? Well, If I haven't released the movie, have kept it under close

wraps publicly and no one has seen it... Exactly HOW do you even know what the quality of the movie

looks like? lol Oh yeah, again, I'm sure you know better than I do right?

5. Well you are not me and so you'll have to live with it coming out before then.

6. Your concern is, and I quote, "...that Jon does not have the guts to make this a non-fiction.." again, lol

Newsflash! This cannot BE a NON-FICTION as there is no proof as to what is the TRUTH. Therefore, it

can only BE a fiction. Though I'm sure you will have some grand rebuttal of how you somehow know

what the "REAL" story is... no one knows for sure what was or what wasn't, so by it's nature it's FICTION!

I make no apology for this in any way. I'm not an archaeologist, I'm a filmmaker, a story teller. And

the Sumerian STORY of the Anunnaki is an amazing one which needs to be told! If you are such an

authority, you go make a movie about it, I'll come see it and give you my criticism.

7. "...it appears that commercializing the Sumerians will gain him an unsavory reputation and free press for

his mediocre film making career..." ROTFL Commercializing the Sumerians will give me an UNSAVORY

reputation?!!!... LOL" WOW, you do have a flair for the dramatic. Exactly how is this? Is it the way I try to

keep the stories the same as the way they are translated? Or is it the archaeology team I brought on

to ensure our digsite was accurate? Or maybe you think westerners finally learning WHO EXACTLY the

Sumerians were and what they believed will give me this unsavory reputation... Perhaps its the hundreds

of people this production employed who now know who the Sumerians are, or the attention being brought

to the subject that somehow threatens you? Who needs free press when I have people like you making

up wild stories about the movie which you know nothing about, your harsh words will drive more people

to see it than kind ones, so I'm not sure where this all comes from?

What would drive someone who knows absolutely nothing about a production except seeing some very early

web site promotion to make up complete lies and bash a movie he hasn't seen and knows nothing about?

Now there's another story worth telling.

Sincerely,

Jon Gress

Writer/Producer/Director

"1 Anunnaki"

Sincerely,

Jon Gress

Writer/Producer/Director

"1 Anunnaki"

You defended yourself and your work very well, above........ :tu:

One-post-Rickster swooped in like a mugger......then disappeared into the shadows...... :blink:

How/where can we see your film/s....I just went to the website on your other post....and the

film started...then got stuck ! Mmmmmmmmm. Then I tried another link....the trilogy one...and

it was taking forever to load-up and I had to give up for now.....

I really want to see the film/s........ :yes:

• 5 weeks later...

“Hrm... Well... I sure hope it's not an "utter crap" film... otherwise I've been wasting many years of my life working on it! Actually the movie IS coming out this year and is in post-production right now!” By Jon Gress Writer/Producer/Director "1 ANUNNAKI" Jun 25 2006, 06:40 PM

Why so defensive over a project that has obviously gathered cobwebs? Please, for the benefit of the few dozen fans that have been waiting for years on your premier release, finish it and let them decide the worthiness of your creative efforts. If you were to place as much emphasis as you did on your dramatic rebuttal regarding my initial comments, which I believe were warranted and way over due, you could have finished the entire trilogy. My commentary was designed to motivate production of a movie announced over four years ago with little to no evidence that the movie actually exist.