Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ATLANTIS, the BIBLE Stories - and TIME TRAVEL

Eddy_P

October 12 2000 was a historical day.

On that day it was first revealed in Australia that our past religious civilizations have been influenced somehow by Time Travel

After five years of investigation by the Australian based PPHC Study Group it has now been confirmed in 2005 that Imagery and Historical content from certain Modern History Books are documented and described in Ancient Texts.

The two alternative Time Travel proposals for this to have occurred involve:

1) At some time in our future when the technology becomes available, the first experimental time travel journey back to the past inadvertently spawned an ancient Middle Eastern religion. Subsequent attempts to correct this 'mistake' entailing further time travel back-steps have unintentionally produced the other ancient religions, as during each subsequent encounter the ancient people perceived the time traveller telling them about 'future history' as 'a messenger of the gods'. As the stories told about these experiences passed through several generations before being written down into the documents we now know as 'ancient texts', various religions sprouted due to their lack of understanding of computer technology and the people being overwhelmed by the sudden appearance of a Time Traveller telling them about previous 'mistaken' religions. In several cases this future history has been incorporated into certain group's oral stories as if those events were of their own past history, and now appear to us as the past history of various religious groups.

2) God's angelic messengers (one named as Gabriel in several ancient religious texts) took from the period around the year 2000 AD certain history books and multimedia cd-roms (and a computer to run them) back to the past and showed various ancient people (to whom we now refer as 'religious prophets') 'visions' of the future from the cd-roms and told them of future religious history from the history books. This 'future history' as told by the messengers appears in various religious texts as the Signs and events of the End Times. One of the cd-roms has seven iconic headings through which we must pass to obtain all the information from within it. This is the "sealed book…with seven seals" to which Daniel (of the Old Testament) and John (of the New Testament) refer. In 1998 Ronald Pegg discovered the identity of and opened this historical 'book' with seven seals.

Simply, from a scientific perspective - current modern events that have just occurred in the last decade can now be exactly identified to the documented and described events portrayed in ancient texts.

From a religious viewpoint - the awaited "Sealed Book" has been identified and opened, thus signalling the beginning of the "End Times". Has Judgement Day suddenly come upon us unexpectedly - like a thief in the night?

Before we all jump to various conclusions based upon our own preconceived ideas and beliefs, the Australian based PPHC Study Group invites all interested people to visit their virtual Study Rooms and investigate the claims made by the Australian researcher Ronald Pegg and personally evaluate the evidence for themselves.

Stage One: Check authenticity of source documentation - was done between 1998 and 2002.

Stage Two: Investigate specific claims and evaluate the presented evidence - was done between 2002 and 2005.

Stage Three: Independent Personal examination of these matters and response to the new information provided - you, now.

You have two options as to where you may begin your inspection of these matters.

1) Investigate Ronald Pegg's Observation:

Imagery from a modern cd-rom is documented and described in many ancient texts

Our examination and visual comparisons include Plato's City Beneath the Sea from the Atlantis Legend, Daniel's Beasts plus Ezekiel's Wheels and Beasts from the Old Testament, John's Beasts from the New Testament, Mohammed's Mountainous Ship from the Qur'an, and Lehi's Dream and Plates from the Book of Mormon.

In the Atlantis, Public, and Member Areas of our website compare specific cd-rom images to ancient descriptions for yourself.

http://www.pphcstudygroup.org.au/

2) Investigate Ronald Pegg's Historical Discoveries:

The described End Time Events from the Bible have occurred, with the named people being identified

Our investigation of modern history books confirm the events and people who match to biblical descriptions.

In the Fulfilled Prophecies section of our website these people and events are listed.

http://www.pphcstudygroup.org.au/prophecies/

This notification and invitation was authorized by Eddy Pengelly on behalf of PPHC-SG (Australia).

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• green_dude777

• Jodie.Lynne

• Discordia

• SilverCougar

Welcome Eddy to UM Forum.

Interesting but I think this might be in the wrong section.

There are many scientific problems to this, I highly doubt it holds any truth whatsoever.

Construction of a time machine to begin with. It would take a lot of negative energy to stabilize one, which we don't know how to do. Even if we could, far as we know we could only travel as far back as the machine was made. Also, using negative energy to stabilize a black hole could prove to be diestrous, something passing through the event horizon could disturb it and collapse it, even if it's a small mass. Also, the gravity force is so strong that it would rip apart anything that would attempt this.

The Grandfather paradox- if you alter the past you make the present impossible. Ie, going back to kill your grandfather, making it impossible for you to exist in the future.

Information paradox, In this paradox, information comes from the future, which means that it may have no origin. Ie, traveling back in time to give your younger self information of the future, the information that you gave to your younger self then wouldn't have an origin.

Bilker's paradox, In this a person knows what the future will be therefore does something to make the future impossible.

The sexual paradox- In this paradox you father yourself, which is a biological impossibility. In simple terms, going back and having sexual intercourse with your mother. (sick eh? lol)

It's more likely that we will be able to travel to the future other than the past. To achieve this you must travel at near light speeds, thus resulting time slowing down. If you maintain near light speeds for a few years, much more time would pass here on earth than the time passed by going at high speeds, thus in a since traveling to the future.

And, if there were time travellers, and their message kept getting misinterpreted by the primitive locals, why not come back to a more enlightened, educated era? Say, oh I don't know, like now?

Just another load of bunkum. I checked Eddy P's other 3 posts. They are all related to this one, and all point to the same website for linkage. And, you have to sign up for membership BEFORE you can see any of the "reports" and "evidence". mad.gifno.gif

Edited by JMPD1

You can't fault his theories by trying to disprove time travelling, as he stated that we would do it in the future (which means not present, as in, the knowledge we have NOW would not allow us to travel through time). My problem is, why would the "angel" use a cd rom from 1995 if he's from our future?

As we know now, the law's of physics have held up. Although it is a possibility we will be able to time travel, I don't think we will ever be able to do so in the past. There are too many paradox's and problems with doing so, would nature really allow us to go back and mess everything up? I think that some things will be deemed impossible for the fact it can disrupt life itself. Traveling to the future however, I think we will be able to achieve by going high velocities, but it's not going to be like all the 'hype' about time traveling, many have a miss-understanding for it.

JMPD1 also has a really good point, why wouldn't they appear at this point in time? Why would they go to the primitive people only? Also think of it this way.. if people DID claim they were time travelers in the past, people would be more gullible to believe it. There were so many superstitions and so forth because of the lack of knowledge about how the world works.

The information that was supposedly passed down to the primitive era also defies the information paradox, therefore it would have no origin, but everything in the past does have origin. This sounds like a group of people trying to deceive the masses into believing in a certain faith. Although it might sound convincing to some, to me it holds no truth.

You can't fault his theories by trying to disprove time travelling, as he stated that we would do it in the future (which means not present, as in, the knowledge we have NOW would not allow us to travel through time).  My problem is, why would the "angel" use a cd rom from 1995 if he's from our future?

667076[/snapback]

as he stated that we would do it in the future

Presumably, OUR future. So again I ask: Why wouldn't these mythical time travelers stop by to 'spread the word' in an age where people would be more open to receiving it?

Just another sad, delusional fantasist. Or, a conman preying on the simple minded and gullible. One is to be pitied, but the other should be drawn and quartered.

So... Titor was right?

I'm not saying I believe him, as I do not, but saying time travelling isn't possible based on current knowledge isn't a good counter argument. (meaning, if we had the knowledge to do it, we would, so of course at this moment in time we can't time travel to the past, or we would've done it) I then stated what I thought was a big flaw in his theory.......If this "time traveller" left today to go back, why would he use an already ten year old cd-rom?

JMPD, if you could time travel back, would you go to 1990? perhaps 1980? I know I would at least go back a couple millenia. But remember, there was a guy claiming such.....

P.S. I'm not defending this guy or his beliefs, as mine are different from his. And I personally believe that if time travel is attained, it has something to do with string theory OR you can't intervene with the past, as someone has already stated the paradoxes that could arise from messing with one's past.

My recommendation for this topic is to read it, remember it, and store it in the "highly unlikely" section of your brain. original.gif

I'm not saying that someday time travel won't be possible, I'm saying that if "Eddy P" is claiming this, his story is flawed.

Let me ask you green dude, if YOU could travel back, why would you travel "a couple of millenia"? To lord it over the primitives, perhaps? Why not go back to a time where a - the language would be relatively similiar, b - folks ''back then'' weren't so superstitious? c - they have no technology to read the data you want to give them, and won't for some 2000 years?

I will file this under "kooky", cross-referenced with "twilight zone"

JMPD,

I get exactly what you mean, but if they're trying to shape a majority of human history, you have to start at the beginning or close to the beginning. (the reason I would go back that far is for personal reasons, not to change anything. Mostly so I KNOW what happened in the past, to clear up any speculations and theories)

But I agree a 100 percent with this statement: "I will file this under "kooky", cross-referenced with "twilight zone""

JMPD1 also has a really good point, why wouldn't they appear at this point in time? Why would they go to the primitive people only? Also think of it this way.. if people DID claim they were time travelers in the past, people would be more gullible to believe it. There were so many superstitions and so forth because of the lack of knowledge about how the world works.

667122[/snapback]

Presumably, OUR future.  So again I ask:  Why wouldn't these mythical time travelers stop by to 'spread the word' in an age where people would be more open to receiving it?

679050[/snapback]

Perhaps time travel is not that precise. It can't pin-point 10am, Monday Morning 17th July 1987 for example. And the ensuing blind leap brings them to the ancient past.

Edited by BFG

• 2 weeks later...

Maby The reason you might go further back is because comeing here would disrupt the time line, maby to a point where no one is left to get you back, or to a point where time travel isn't possible. So if I where able to go back in time I may be fearfull of my own distruction.

Again, I'm not defending the pervious post!

Time travellers wouldn't come to this time because we wouldn't believe them, they would have skeptics debating their stories for hours on end, and we'd all think they're nuts. Now, for older civilizations, they could think they're "gods," like UG OOG OG EEG the light god or something(pardon the caveman talk, just trying to make a point grin2.gif), and probably believe everything the time travellers said.