Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Coming in out of the cold: Cold fusion, for real

UM-Bot

news icon rFor the last few years, mentioning cold fusion around scientists (myself included) has been a little like mentioning Bigfoot or UFO sightings. After the 1989 announcement of fusion in a bottle, so to speak, and the subsequent retraction, the whole idea of cold fusion seemed a bit beyond the pale.

But that's all about to change.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: Christian Science Monitor

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• STIX

• ROGER

• bob23

Top Posters In This Topic

"For the last few years, mentioning cold fusion around scientists (myself included) has been a little like mentioning Bigfoot or UFO sightings."

I hope they are not dissing bigfoot or UFO's!

"For the last few years, mentioning cold fusion around scientists (myself included) has been a little like mentioning Bigfoot or UFO sightings."

I hope they are not dissing bigfoot or UFO's!

664279[/snapback]

hahaha thats actually really really funny that they put cold fusion in the same category as ufos and bigfoot, because if cold fusion is actually real then what does that say about big foot and ufos?

grin2.gifA The PBS program on the discovery of the DNA Helix I thought put the entire Scientist community in the classification of Arrogant, Selfish, And narrow minded.

But of course the Professionals in this forum are much better than that! thumbsup.gif

As for Cold Fusion using a crystalline structured fuel, others need to work on it to Refine and of course Duplicate the results. I await future reports with interest.

Well of course to many UFO`s and Bigfoot are far more believable than Cold fuison, has their ever been a sighting of cold fusion working, I mean really!?!?!?

Hopefully it does become a reality in our not too distant future.