Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would you rather

mandyistheshiznit

Would you rather be stuck in...  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather be stuck in...

• The World you live in now
    • An Alien world
    • An Old World with dragons, unicorns, etc.

Just curious to the types of peeps you all are! Me I choose dragons and unicorns all the way!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• reese2

• mandyistheshiznit

• Homer

• Abducted

I think you'd know my vote anyway mandy wink.gif As I'm a big Fantasy fan it's got to be dragons and unicorns grin2.gifgrin2.gif

Dragons rule cool.gif

I'm with you two lovely ladies wub.gif . Dragons and Unicorns are definately the Go grin2.gif

Hmmm...well, I'm familiar with the world I live in now...but...

I would choose the world with dragons and unicorns.

Dragons are cool cool.gif

Dragon slayers are cool too cool.gif

Yup tongue.gif Unicorn and Dragon World for me too grin2.gif

That time was very romantic wub.gif

Magic, Wizards, Kings and Princess rolleyes.gif

Very Very ROMANTIC wub.gifwub.gif

I would pick the dragons and unicorns, although unless I am completely off my rocker, they never 'really' existed.. As long as we all know this, and understand it, cool with me......

Reese

I picked the world I live in today.

I would have picked the one with unicorns and such, but it didn't state anything about them having wobbly horns like the ones from "Legend". Those are the only kind I like....nothin' like a good horn wobble.

As a fantasy fan I'd have to go with Dragons and Unicorns! grin2.gif

OK, I just watched that movie 'Reign of Fire' with my man Mathew in it, and for any dragon fan, it was a good movie. It isn't so much fantasy, because it is set in post apocalyptic times (2020), but it is really good.

Reese whistling.gif

I'd be stuck in the world today cuz you cant leave behind all the fine girlies, ya know? haha but it would be crazy to be on an alien world, bt I wouldnt like ta get probed.....

reese2 and Dust19

Can you think of anything else to diss on besides "Legend" it gets old quite fast..........and by the way "Reign of Fire" sucked so much monkeybutt it wasn't even funny........dragons looked cool though...thats all i have to say about that.

Mandy,

I could think of several things to diss on, besides legend.. The main one being that you should reread this thread. I never dissed or KEPT dissing on 'Legend'. I did, however, laugh at a joke that was made about the really bad costume design of the movie. After that, unless your completely reading my mind, I did manage to show some level of restraint on the subject...

I really like the little dig you threw in there about not liking 'Reign of Fire', but unlike someone else whistling.gif I tend not to get worked up over someone not liking the same things as myself.... So, do you want me to stop dissing now???????? (Now, it may be a warrented request.)

I was trying to be nice, and just offer that movie up, because it is so little known, and so many people here like dragons... So, thanks for fueling my fire, and by all means, if you want to, continue on..................... devil.gif

Reese kiss.gif

I would prefer the Old World...

But only if I could be an Orc!

YAY, ORCS!user posted image

I'd choose the fantasy one as well, as it would be more exciting than here.

But only if I could choose what fantasy to be in.

Bla bla bla bla "legend" bla bla bla bla dissing bla bla bla bla

Huh, I'm sorry what were you saying? Sounded like someones getting a little worked up over nothing themselves. w00t.gif Chill man, just rreellaaxx. Its all good......... whistling.gif

cool.gif

Mandy,

Ok, so did you manage to reread the thread? As hard as it may be for you, I highly recommend doing so. Now be a good girl and do your reading, also be sure to watch those little fingers of yours before they get you into trouble. kiss.gif

Reese wub.gif

Reese

Well, Ive been staring at my fingers for hours and I can't figure out how they're going to get me into trouble........hmmm, nope......they still aren't.

Mandy blink.gif

WOOOOHOOOO!!!! B*tch fight! grin2.gif

Lets settle this like ladies, and challenge each other to some good ol' fashion mud wrestling laugh.gif

OOHHH, Homer, that sounds pretty wild... I'm so surprised!!! tongue.gif

Actually I would rather match wits, but it seems I would have to give her a running start. (I mean that in the nicest possible way) grin2.gif I could even throw out some petty insults, but it looks like she is doing a good enough job all by herself.. Makes my life so much easier..

(Sorry Mandy, I didn't realize you couldn't 'get' what I was saying. I was trying my best to use the smallest words possible, since you have that trouble reading and all..) rolleyes.gifwub.gif

Reese kiss.gif

Hmmm, well, getting back to the topic....I voted for the place

with unicorns. Hopefully the dragons don't have the unicorns

as a big part of their diet (or humans either) wink.gif

Think I'll be part of the Mystic World too guys! original.gif

Maybe the girls are less complicated there...(sorry for the bad mood, it's related with present events!)

Like the new avatar starlyte! original.gif