Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nominations: Best Member (Male)

Saru

Every contest I have seen since I came here has been a popularity contest. Whatever the catagory the same people are nominated yes.gif

682415[/snapback]

Popularity contest or not... Who cares most of the names nominated are great guys and girls.

682938[/snapback]

Great probably but still same names for every contest result popularity contest

683500[/snapback]

Yeh.. but who cares, the winners will know that anyway, I personally don't care that I have no votes at all in any catagory, but the likes of Burnside and Snuffy, Walken. MM, Fluffy, etc are great guys even if it is a popularity contest, at the end of the day it is a bit of light hearted fun.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurnSide

• TooFarGone

• snuffypuffer

• panther10758

Every contest I have seen since I came here has been a popularity contest. Whatever the catagory the same people are nominated 

You're absoloubtly right. I can predict from this stage fairly accuratley who will win what catogorey without psychic powers. Sadly, although some of the younger members are easily the funniest, they won't be nominated and will be shunned out of the way by the popular ones.

To continue, I think we can all agree that SaRuMaN has put by far the most into this site. He will not win though. no.gif

Edited by Walken

^Exactly my reasoning for not wanting to be nominated.

So, in an attempt to make thisjust, I nominate Saruman as my second choice.

Subtemperate

Burnside

AztecInca

You know, just to jump in and say something real fast. These awards, as far as nominations go, I really do try to be as objective as possible. I can't speak for everyone, but I try not to be biased. That's just me, though.

Every contest I have seen since I came here has been a popularity contest. Whatever the catagory the same people are nominated

This is the way of life. If you opt out of imput for having no impact on the result, you are going so far as to say your vote doesn't matter. Nominations are open, you can nominate someone YOU want to, rather then pick from a list given. If people want to nominate someone they want to, then good luck to them. They have the right to do that as much as you have a right to not want to.....

Anyhow, instead of nominating 3 people who could feel even the smallest bit of recognition for their time on the forums, you wish to abstain and say you don't want to make a difference..... then to each there own.

Exactly, whcih is why I nominated people who I thught weren't getting the recognition they deserved.

I'd have to choose these guys

Joc

Walken

Saruman

to bad only 3 but those are my top 3 picks.

I really hate having to pick only 3.....but there are other categories....

SaRuMaN - for making this website lol

Burnside - For turning out to be a good Mod lol

And Walken, for well, being Walken lol

Edited by Ashley-Star*Child

Snuffs

Falco

Janiel

A quick question? Will a picture be posted of the best male member?

innocent.gif

innocent.gif

695802[/snapback]

ohmy.gif I am shocked and appalled, Dot!

innocent.gif

695802[/snapback]

ahahahahahahah!!!!!!! Shame on you!! You would like that though huh. original.gif

Apparently not with the posting

Amen to that, Jeremy no.gif

The nomination thread for 'Best Member (Male)' is now closed, to vote for who you'd like to win in this category, place your vote in the relevant voting thread.