Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nominations: Best Topical Thread

Saru

Please post your nominations for Best Topical Thread here. Members can nominate up to 3 threads for this award. Please feel free to nominate a thread even if it has already been nominated by someone else - the threads with the most nominations will go through to the final voting in two weeks time.

Please include both the title and link to the threads in your nominations. This award will only go to topical threads, off-topic threads are not counted.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kismit

• Daughter of the Nine Moons

• Saru

• BurnSide

Good point, Burnside. I withdraw my nomination.

Edited by girty1600

I'm pretty sure the last two are off topic. I don't see what church of the modmens or Haikus have to do with Unexplained Mysteries.

It took me a while to decide, but the old Ouija board thread would still be my favorite. original.gif

Found it original.gif

Edited by Kismit

Ok mods....I know it's off topic but you have to admit Dot's Picnic was pretty groovy grin2.giftongue.gif

I have to say all these Ouija board topics…those people are starting to freak me out…

Ok mods....I know it's off topic but you have to admit Dot's Picnic was pretty groovy  grin2.gif  tongue.gif

Well maybe if you called it Dots mysterious picnic.

edited to add Funky colour. wub.gif

Edited by Kismit

Well then, if you put it that way. It was a mystery until you figured out the correct thing to bring to Dot's Picnic

I am bringing danishes and I can go. What will you bring?

oops! my bad! blush.gif

VOTE for Dot's mysterious Picnic

grin2.gif

This thread was started on the Spirituality board when there was no "Spirituality, Religion and Beliefs" section, and most threads ended in pointless name calling.

Going against this was Irish's post - "Miracles in your life., Share your stories." In a section which brought out animosity and anger, this thread brought out love and understanding. What more can a thread hope to do.

Here's the link

laugh.gif I forgot about Sera's thread!

That is my 2nd nomination grin2.gif

I found it!!!  It has to be Seraphina and her:

"Since I was asked to....Sera's Graveyard Experiment"

Yeah that was pretty funny, I'll go for it too tongue.gif

Giant/Colossal Squids, always one of my favourite subjects.

And Sera's Graveyard experiment i have to was was VERY entertaining. That's my second vote. grin2.gif

Yeah Allrighty Sera's graveyard experiment. It was quite an entertaining thread. original.gif

Yep, and I'll agree with the collosal squid too B.S.

original.gif

The nomination thread for 'Best Topical Thread' is now closed, to vote for who you'd like to win in this category, place your vote in the relevant voting thread.