Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pope rejects condoms for Africa

Talon

I don't know where your coming from Snake, I really don't... at the end of the day the catholic church has to take on some responsibility for the spreading of Aids in Africa because of their stance on condoms... hell fire these people don't have much going for them anyway with the poverty and evrything else that is going on in these countries, I bet getting your leg over is the only pleasure they have.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SnakeProphet

• Commander CMG

• ames2787

• wunarmdscissor

Come on Snake not all Aids victims in Africa are victims of rape??

No,certainly not.The ones who aren t could have avoided it.Even without condoms.

How can you say that being raped is partially your fault?! What kind of sicko says that?!

People can be stupid.If you decide to walk in a dark alley in a bad neighbour hood ,then don t expect to not get raped.

Are you sidestepping the questions because you don't know what to say and don't want to admit it - I think that's probably the answer.

I think you want me to sidestep the questions,as you don t seem to care to explain it.

So what am I sidestepping now?Last time it was the AIDS issue,which I have answered already,although you don t seem to care.

I don't know where your coming from Snake, I really don't... at the end of the day the catholic church has to take on some responsibility for the spreading of Aids in Africa because of their stance on condoms... hell fire these people don't have much going for them anyway with the poverty and evrything else that is going on in these countries, I bet getting your leg over is the only pleasure they have.

Yes indeed.But I think teaching them abstinence will help them more then giving out condoms and thinking the problem is solved that way.

Come on Snake not all Aids victims in Africa are victims of rape??

No,certainly not.The ones who aren t could have avoided it.Even without condoms.

How can you say that being raped is partially your fault?! What kind of sicko says that?!

People can be stupid.If you decide to walk in a dark alley in a bad neighbour hood ,then don t expect to not get raped.

Are you sidestepping the questions because you don't know what to say and don't want to admit it - I think that's probably the answer.

I think you want me to sidestep the questions,as you don t seem to care to explain it.

So what am I sidestepping now?Last time it was the AIDS issue,which I have answered already,although you don t seem to care.

668976[/snapback]

Bad alley or dark neighbourhood... you obviously have not been to africa.. these people live in a bad neighbourhood, many have to walk miles to school and back everyday... they don't have alleys they have shanties... and even if they had city streets you don't expect to get rapes because you made a wrong turn?

I asked if you disagree with all condom usage and therefore agree with unwanted kids being born.

You are STILL sick for saying that rape can be your fault. Are you suggesting if you walk in a dark alleyway at night, you WANT to be raped? Don't be so ridiculous. I can't believe anyone would think like that, least of all someone from a civilised country.

And you're also saying that AIDs victims should have known better than to do something entirely natural and have sex? Don't be ridiculous. What about the people that are BORN with AIDs? Should they then be all rounded up and killed so no else gets it? Should they not be able to have somewhat of a life?!

Your opinions are very backwards by about 300 years. No wonder you support the Catholic church.

Bad alley or dark neighbourhood... you obviously have not been to africa.. these people live in a bad neighbourhood, many have to walk miles to school and back everyday... they don't have alleys they have shanties... and even if they had city streets you don't expect to get rapes because you made a wrong turn?

I wasn t talking about Africa.I was talking about the "civilised world" as some want to call it.I have seen rape cases where a woman got drunk after a whole night of partying and had to wonder the next day why she got raped on the way home.

Are you suggesting if you walk in a dark alleyway at night, you WANT to be raped?

No.

You are STILL sick for saying that rape can be your fault.

Partially.There are rape cases that could have been avoided if the victim would have at least used some common sense.

And bravo on still side stepping the question.

You have quite a knack for it.

And bravo on still side stepping the question.

You have quite a knack for it.

Bravo for pointing that out ,without explaining it again.

I try to answer your questions but you re making it really hard for me.

Why do you have a problem reading?

How many times am I going to have to ask you the same question?!?!!?!?

DO YOU THINK IT IS OK FOR PEOPLE TO NOT USE CONDOMS, THEN HAVE UNWANTED KIDS AND GIVE THEM UP FOR ADOPTION OR USE THEM FOR ABUSE?

YES OR NO!!!!!

snake no-one dark alley , night out or not is to blame for their rape.

the only one to blame is the sick attacker.

it is such a catholic church opinion btw.

back on track.

condoms prevent aids.

thats a good thing , do u agree?

no sex is just unrealistic. do u follow that way of life?

DO YOU THINK IT IS OK FOR PEOPLE TO NOT USE CONDOMS, THEN HAVE UNWANTED KIDS AND GIVE THEM UP FOR ADOPTION OR USE THEM FOR ABUSE?

YES OR NO!!!!!

669010[/snapback]

Tough question ??? are we talking about fruit falavoured ones here?

Wun with stupid opinions such as that I wouldn't be surprised if he did indeed follow that way of life!

snake no-one dark alley , night out or not is to blame for their rape.

it is such a catholic church opinion  btw.

back on track.

condoms prevent aids.

669015[/snapback]

This is what I said... a few posts ago and Sex is probably the only pleasure they have in most African countries?

YES OR NO!!!!!

What do you mean ok?For me there is no right or wrong.If I say No,that would be against my principles.If I say yes you will stone me again for my immorality.So that s kind of hard to answer.

I don t see the world as black or white,you will have to accept this as an answer.

Surelt dicating to others about when to have sex then becomes a human rights issue, freedom of choice or something... taking away the right to choose for themself.

good point. africans should use condoms, they should be free. end of.

like i said as well , they dont have the choice.

live 8 will help that

like i said as well , they dont have the choice.

live 8 will help that

669031[/snapback]

Lets hope it is a start at least, educate rather than rely on religion?

Yes it s the attacker.But as I already said.Some victims could have avoided it.

It depends

Everyone using condoms is realistic?

If you have a look at the Sex thread somewhere in the spirituality forum,you will see my point.

This is what I said... a few posts ago and Sex is probably the only pleasure they have in most African countries?

But giving up a simple pleasure in order to survive isn t a bad thing as I see it.

I think abstinence would be of benefit for them in the long run, and many here seem to ignore that point.I m sidestepping huh?

good point. africans should use condoms, they should be free. end of.

669029[/snapback]

Should?

yep

Yes it s the attacker.But as I already said.Some victims could have avoided it.

It depends

Everyone using condoms is realistic?

If you have a look at the Sex thread somewhere in the spirituality forum,you will see my point.

But giving up a simple pleasure in order to survive isn t a bad thing as I see it.

I think abstinence would be of benefit for them in the long run, and many here seem to ignore that point.I m sidestepping huh?

669039[/snapback]

I try best to avoid the Spirituality and religious forum... it's a bit like a church it vibrates when I enter and I tend to disagree with every post on it?

yes im aware that im saying there should be free condoms for all...

problem?