Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pope rejects condoms for Africa

Talon

thats a good thing , do u agree?

It depends

in what circumstances is aids the better option?

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SnakeProphet

• Commander CMG

• ames2787

• wunarmdscissor

I try best to avoid the Spirituality and religious forum... it's a bit like a church it vibrates when I enter and I tend to disagree with every post on it?

Yes,I was that way as well until I realized that I really don t care about religion or non-religion.

You should have a look at the thread though,it s not that religious.

yes im aware that im saying there should be free condoms for all...

problem?

It s not what you saying it s how you are saying it.Has certain similarties to the churches way.

the church disagrees with condoms so what r u blathering on about....

in what circumstances is aids the better option?

As I said,it s hard to answer a Right-or-Wrong question.I can t see it as always a good thing or always a bad thing.

the church disagrees with condoms so what r u blathering on about....

It s not what you saying it s how you are saying it.Has certain similarties to the churches way.

explain yourself then...

As I said,it s hard to answer a Right-or-Wrong question.I can t see it as always a good thing or always a bad thing.

aids is black and white. theres no in between , no middle ground , it kills mercilessly.

there isnt even one circumstance in existencew that would mean aids could be considered a good thing.

anyone who says there is is a horrible and sick peorson.

here here!

excellently voiced!

if only more people were like you!

aids is black and white. theres no in between , no middle ground , it kills mercilessly.

there isnt even one circumstance in existencew that would mean aids could be considered a good thing.

anyone who says there is is a horrible and sick peorson.

Ok ,to give you an answer,I think it can t be wrong.But it isn t necessarily right.

To use the condoms I mean.

explain yourself then...

Weren t it you who critisized the church for trying to tell people what they have to do and what not?

The catholic church is handing out death penalties on there stance here.. that is wrong?

Yes I am.

If condoms are free, it gives people the CHOICE.

I'm not saying - everyone should use condoms at all times forcibly or they get arrested.

You need to grow up and realise that AIDs is a bad thing and free condoms are good.

but to have such a view is unrealistci snake.

people are going to have sex its human nature , and sticking your head in the sand shouting "abstinence" , "celibacy"

is just daft.

we are humans and we need to be practicle , condoms is the best way to fight the spread of AIDS, AIDS is bad Full stop, abstinence is unrealistc.

If were logical and in life and death logic is the best option then condoms is the only answer.

if someone comes up with a better option fair enough until then ill use the rubber sock and the pope can shove his gold laden staff up his own ****.

do u think ill go to hell?

669080[/snapback]

Yes mate your from Glasgow..lol

Yes I am.

People have the choice not to have sex.

You need to grow up and realise that AIDs is a bad thing and free condoms are good.

You need to realize that the world isn t always black or white.

You never of thought of the consequences that free condoms could cause other than preventing aids did you?There is not always a bright side to everything.

Yes mate your from Glasgow..lol

true. and being where im from ive heard more ant-catholic and anti-protestant remarks than you all could ever imagine.

i dont condone any of it , although it may seem different in this thread, my opinoins are being magnified

no.gif It's like pulling teeth to try to get a staight answer. I would like to hear the logic behind your cryptic answers.

The consequences of free condoms?

So you think no more unwanted kids, no more STDs are bad?!?!?

What's the matter with you!

People have the choice not to have sex, but why should they not have sex when they can have it but also be safe?

Like wun said, abstinence and celibacy are unrealistic.

lol can u beleiev im a celtic fan and not rangers, i sound like a right loyalist rangers fan lol.

im practically sounding like an orangeman. an i hate the orange lodge lol.

but to have such a view is unrealistci snake.

people are going to have sex its human nature , and sticking your head in the sand shouting "abstinence" , "celibacy"

is just daft.

we are humans and we need to be practicle , condoms is the best way to fight the spread of AIDS, AIDS is bad Full stop, abstinence is unrealistc.

If were logical and in life and death logic is the best option then condoms is the only answer.

if someone comes up with a better option fair enough until then ill use the rubber sock and the pope can shove his gold laden staff up his own ****.

Yes it s unrealistic,but everyone using condoms is unrealistic as well.

I m not the one shouting celebacy,but I m also not the one saying:

"Screw everyone in sight ,but use a condom while you do it."

You never of thought of the consequences that free condoms could cause other than preventing aids did you?There is not always a bright side to everything

the world isnt but aids is . its bad. the only side effect form free condoms is Durex going bust and i dont give a whodufluck about them.

I m not the one shouting celebacy,but I m also not the one saying:

"Screw everyone in sight ,but use a condom while you do it."

typically self righteous response ,

im not saying taht at all.

have respect for yourself , but be same form AIDS and every other STI thats goin nd use protection.

Yes I am.

People have the choice not to have sex.

You never of thought of the consequences that free condoms could cause other than preventing aids did you?There is not always a bright side to everything.

669086[/snapback]

People do have the choice not to have sex but the Church is taking freedom of choice away from it's followers... dictatotorship and sentencing millions to death because of its stance on these ridiculous rules as for abstinence they should teach the Catholic priests that asbuse children somenthng about that?

so what exactly are you saying? you're not making much sense.

everyone using condoms - unrealistic maybe, but if half the people used the condoms, then the diseases would reduce by half - what's do bad about that?

lol can u beleiev im a celtic fan and not rangers, i sound like a right loyalist rangers fan lol.

im practically sounding like an orangeman. an i hate the orange lodge lol.

669095[/snapback]

You will have organised marches soon mate through the streets of Glasgow... but becareful not to go down any dark alleys? lol

The consequences of free condoms?

So you think no more unwanted kids, no more STDs are bad?!?!?

Free condoms can have unforeseen consequences as well.Surprised?

I m not going over this whole issue again,I ll try to find the thread where I have explained it already.

It's like pulling teeth to try to get a staight answer. I would like to hear the logic behind your cryptic answers.

Because there is no straight answer and thinking otherwise would be stupid.

Why don t you ask me?So far I haven t denied you or anyone else my answer.

Trying to understand it and failing is one thing,but to never try it is a completely other.