Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pope rejects condoms for Africa

Talon

no that would be my fault if someone has theyre wicked way , ya know i should know better lol.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SnakeProphet

• Commander CMG

• ames2787

• wunarmdscissor

Yes I am.

If condoms are free, it gives people the CHOICE.

People have the choice not to have sex.

You need to grow up and realise that AIDs is a bad thing and free condoms are good.

You need to realize that the world isn t always black or white.

You never of thought of the consequences that free condoms could cause other than preventing aids did you?There is not always a bright side to everything.

669086[/snapback]

People do have the choice not to have sex but the Church is taking freedom of choice away from it's followers... dictatotorship and sentencing millions to death because of its stance on these ridiculous rules as for abstinence they should teach the Catholic priests that asbuse children somenthng about that?

669099[/snapback]

I agree completely.It s not like I m defending the church,although some people here would like it to be that way.

The only problem with condoms i can see might be if you have an allergic reaction to latex - but how many people can boast that unusual problem.

The Catholic church also believe in no sex with condoms if you're married - men with AIDs have often been known to marry virgins without AIDs, and then they infect them with AIDs. That's nice of the Church to condemn them to death.

The only problem with condoms i can see might be if you have an allergic reaction to latex - but how many people can boast that unusual problem.

The Catholic church also believe in no sex with condoms if you're married - men with AIDs have often been known to marry virgins without AIDs, and then they infect them with AIDs. That's nice of the Church to condemn them to death.

669112[/snapback]

An allergy like that... My world would have collapsed around me.. Yes this case about sex with babies and Virgins is just sick.

typically self righteous response ,

im not saying taht at all.

have respect for yourself , but be same form AIDS and every other STI thats goin nd use protection.

It wasn t directed at you.But that s how many people view it.

Stress?Lets have sex , it s safe.

Depressed?Let s have sex, it s safe.

Happy?Let s have sex , it s safe.

You ve got promoted?Lets have sex to celebrate it , it s safe.

The list goes on.

And some people wonder why children are affected by sex.

and what is wrong with sex anyway? don't tell me it's sinful! it's natural...

I have explained it in another thread but I can t seem to find it.XSAS,you have been commenting there as well, any idea?

and what is wrong with sex anyway? don't tell me it's sinful! it's natural...

669121[/snapback]

It s somewhat off-topic.

Anyway,not it s not sinful(or it is ,I don t know,I dont have contact with god,if he exists anyway.),but it s definatly not necessary and one of the reasons for the problems in todays society.

and what is wrong with sex?

what is wrong with having sex to aid ur depression, stress or to celebrate?

if two people love each other - what is wrong with that. and heck even if they don't love each other who cares, as long as it's not hurting anyone else, then what's the problem?!

I have explained it in another thread but I can t seem to find it.XSAS,you have been commenting there as well,  any idea?

669122[/snapback]

No I was looking for it it was a while back?

sex is the best thing in life in my humble opinion.

an i go mental without it for any period of time

You should no better!

You having sex is the reason for the breakdown in society!

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMEDDDD!!!!!

and ido it a lot , i think i must be equal to hitler by now.

in fact im goin to greece in 2 weeks . society watch out ahhaha

typically self righteous response ,

im not saying taht at all.

have respect for yourself , but be same form AIDS and every other STI thats goin nd use protection.

It wasn t directed at you.But that s how many people view it.

Stress?Lets have sex , it s safe.

Depressed?Let s have sex, it s safe.

Happy?Let s have sex , it s safe.

You ve got promoted?Lets have sex to celebrate it , it s safe.

The list goes on.

And some people wonder why children are affected by sex.

669118[/snapback]

The answer to everything is not Sex but it is a natural, loving and beutiful emotion and shared with the person you love... well there is no comparison. Like I stated earlier this is a choice for me to have sex and a choice for you not to but the Church has taken the choice away from its loyal followers and dished out a death penalty to replace it.

I don't understand your comment on how it effects children unless you mean sexual abuse?

he should be called,Pope dumbass the first!!! devil.gif

668144[/snapback]

OMG! laugh.gifthumbsup.gif

This just kills me......like the pope knows what it's like to have hormones and sex... or a family! blink.gif

For the life of me, I can't see how anyone can counsel others on something they don't experience.

.....don't get me wrong, I know that the priests have hormones and sex.........we hear about it every day. cool.gif

and what is wrong with sex?

what is wrong with having sex to aid ur depression, stress or to celebrate?

First of all,if you have sex out of depression,I highly doubt you love the person you have sex with,and you propably as well judging from your answer.

and heck even if they don't love each other who cares, as long as it's not hurting anyone else, then what's the problem?!

Well I don t care,as long as I m not affected.But if you swith on TV for a few minutes you will realize that you and anyone else is affected.

No I was looking for it it was a while back?

I think I know where it is.I ll be right back.

I don't think he understands himself....

so if I have sex with someone I don't love - how does that affect everyone?!

Are you mad?

Are you saying when you are depressed you can't love someone?

If the Pope really did care and wanted to make a difference he would allow protected sex instead of playing God himself.

another subject of me an babs in agreement , can this happen????????????????

so if I have sex with someone I don't love - how does that affect everyone?!

Not you personally.I mean that sex affects everyone in our everyday life,if we wish to or not.

Are you saying when you are depressed you can't love someone?

No,but you are more likely to have sex for selfish reasons,don t you agree.

BTW, you are using a lot of questions lately.

Look at what happens if you preach 'no sex' for individuals, the priests start hitting on children. blink.gif The catholic church can't even follow their own teachings.

Edited by Babs

sex is the best thing in life in my humble opinion.

an i go mental without it for any period of time

669135[/snapback]

Holy crap!...another agreeement. grin2.gifwink2.gif

he should be called,Pope dumbass the first!!! devil.gif

668144[/snapback]

OMG! laugh.gifthumbsup.gif

This just kills me......like the pope knows what it's like to have hormones and sex... or a family! blink.gif

For the life of me, I can't see how anyone can counsel others on something they don't experience.

.....don't get me wrong, I know that the priests have hormones and sex.........we hear about it every day. cool.gif

669145[/snapback]

No Pope Dumb ass the second... his predecessor had the same views? Yes to your final comment... out of Court settlements are regularly on the news for Priests abusing young children.

If the Pope really did care and wanted to make a difference he would allow protected sex instead of playing God himself.

669153[/snapback]

whistling2.gifwhistling2.gifyes.gif

Edited by Babs