Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

war of the planets

vukxfiles

What we'd need to do of course, is avoid getting into a close quarters fight ; so we don't wait for 'em to land, we wait for that vulnerable moment as they're coming in ... when they're at about a thousand feet, checking out the terrain, they're committed to landing and the assault troops are still aboard the craft, unable to use their terrible weapons of doom ... then we blast 'em with good old unsophisticated weapons, like SAMs (not radar guided, wouldn't need it at that range, and they wouldn't be able to jam 'em), or even good ol' anti-aircraft artillery; if we could down or even damage a few in the first wave, we'd have the pyschological advantage.

And remember that they say that it's easier to defend than attack.

So what are we waiting for, guys? Let 'em have it with both barrels!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Idriss

• PadawanOsswe

• Super Pancake

• TaintedDoughnuts

what would probably happen is we loose then we tunnel underground and become mole people, then we retaliate and run out to eat them tongue.gif

i like disscusions like this, reminds me of movies that i like

signs

war of the worlds

battlefield earth

their fly frizzbees vs. our f22 raptors, harriers, sr71's, drones, f15's,f16's,ect...

and of course my minigun and 50cal. grin2.gif what up now

What if they spent all of their technology on the process of traveling faster than light leaving very little for weapons developement. They get here and are on the same level of offense. Advantage humans because of home field. Turn it into hand to hand. grin2.gif

Maybe they’ve created super-biological humans, which are going to eat our families and spread the ongoing radioactivity from their flesh…or they might not have a single idea what a human is…