Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory

Saru

i looked out of my window 1 morning only to see chem trails, i live under a approach for planes to land near a small airport.

My point is why dont i see the same trails everyday? these trails are identical to the ones photographed as chemtrials. any other day the sky is clear, so something is going on :angry:

Is the weather the same from day to day? Specifically the weather at 30,000 feet and above which has nothing to do with the weather on the ground? Do the planes fly at exactly the same altitude every day? The answer to all of these is no and that is why the difference. The only thing going on is normal air traffic.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Airdale

• frenat

• MID

• Space Commander Travis

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sometimes contrails last a few seconds, other times the last for minutes to hours, and sometimes they don't form at all. It's an environmental condition thing, nothing sinister.

Yes, I watched the video, and worked at NORAD...where NSA doesn't reside (nor at Carson or Shreiver). The video was erroneous and stupid.

A considerable number of people have recently adopted the theory that the trails of vapour coming out of the back of high altitude aircraft, are in fact some sort of spray that is being applied to the population without anyone knowing about it. Nobody who believes in this theory however can give any satisfactory explanation as to how or why such a project would ever be undertaken by world governments.

What do you think of this theory ?

This reminds me of the trucks in the city that go down the streets spraying for mosquitoes.

I saw one and it parked next to a elementry school and sprayed for a good 15min.

Man, that makes me paranoid.

This reminds me of the trucks in the city that go down the streets spraying for mosquitoes.

I saw one and it parked next to a elementry school and sprayed for a good 15min.

Man, that makes me paranoid.

Sounds like the minimum wage guy that drives the truck stopped for his break and didn't bother to turn off the fogger.

If they do then it just proves that some state officials can be gullible too.

Certainly no ex-cokehead, poorly educated, malapropism-prone chief executives of late would prove idiocy even into the highest ranks of government!

--Jaylemurph

When I went outside this morning at around 7amish it was so obvious to me right then and there when I was not expecting it to be in my view--that there is no plausible explanation for WHY they are doing it without anyone knowing what it's really about in detail- :angry:

It's all just weird to me..As to why it's happening..why do they feel the need to intoxicate the air--they always give a couple of excuses that make no sense--Weather modification, or to fight terrorism---What is really behind this mess??

It's no longer a "conspiracy theory" to me..

When I went outside this morning at around 7amish it was so obvious to me right then and there when I was not expecting it to be in my view--that there is no plausible explanation for WHY they are doing it without anyone knowing what it's really about in detail- :angry:

It's all just weird to me..As to why it's happening..why do they feel the need to intoxicate the air--they always give a couple of excuses that make no sense--Weather modification, or to fight terrorism---What is really behind this mess??

It's planes flying over.

*sighs*

*notices date this thread was started*

*twitches*

that there is no plausible explanation for WHY they are doing it without anyone knowing what it's really about in detail- :angry:

What is really behind this mess??

So, you're not willing to even contemplate a more mundane and benign explaination? You know, like the water vapor in the exhaust of thousands of jetliners flying to and fro throughout the day and night?

You're joking, right? No "plausible explanation"??

So, you're not willing to even contemplate a more mundane and benign explaination? You know, like the water vapor in the exhaust of thousands of jetliners flying to and fro throughout the day and night?

You're joking, right? No "plausible explanation"??

No, I'm completely serious when I say that..

"Like water vapor in the exhaust of thousands of jetliners flying to and from throughout the day and night" You're joking right??

I live out in the country in southern Louisiana about 15 minutes away from the closest city..we do not have many jetliners around the skies--this was a clear morning with no clouds--and these trails you could see slowly getting lower and lower--criss crossing the sky---and the only planes I saw were the ones with this trail of thick spray behind them--I have seen a regular contrail before--and this is nothing of the sort--

I just find it disturbing and am even more disturbed that NO ONE can explain it thoroughly.

Edited by CosmicStaR

CStar, are you aware of the number of high altitude airways that cross LA? There around 19 that I count...It's a popular flight route...heading to/from FL/Carribean, Central/South America etc. Lots of traffic in your neck of the woods.

CStar, are you aware of the number of high altitude airways that cross LA? There around 19 that I count...It's a popular flight route...heading to/from FL/Carribean, Central/South America etc. Lots of traffic in your neck of the woods.

Yes, traffic sure--but there is a difference between planes that have regular exhaust trails--and planes that spray something that leaves a thick cloud behind them that remain in the sky for hours..

Edited by CosmicStaR

Yes, traffic sure--but there is a difference between planes that have regular exhaust trails--and planes that spray something that leaves a thick cloud behind them that remain in the sky for hours..

Yes... there is a difference... the ones that you claim "spray something" are only in your overactive imagination.

Cz

Yes... there is a difference... the ones that you claim "spray something" are only in your overactive imagination.

Cz

I said "spray something" because I'm not sure how else to describe what it is that is being sprayed from these planes..

It's unnatural and should be more explored--regardless of my context-

I said "spray something" because I'm not sure how else to describe what it is that is being sprayed from these planes..

It's unnatural and should be more explored--regardless of my context-

Actually, its been explained to you a few times, and many many times before in multiple other threads about "chemtrails" that it is an extremely natural process that creates contrails.

That you refuse to accept that just speaks to your desire for it to be a conspiracy.

Cz

Yeah, its called weather and altitude. Seriously, this phenomena has been known about since before World War II when planes could fly high enough. There is plenty of science explaining why contrails sometimes persist and sometimes don't. Why is none of that good enough for you?

Yeah, its called weather and altitude. Seriously, this phenomena has been known about since before World War II when planes could fly high enough. There is plenty of science explaining why contrails sometimes persist and sometimes don't. Why is none of that good enough for you?

There are some interesting psychological questions that arise here.

Apart from that, now, has anyone tried to sample these "chemtrails" (if they are different from ordinary contrails) to make any analysis of them? Is there any actual evidence of there being anything out of the ordinary about them?

maybe they're Crop Dusting us like potatoes & carrots, and turning us all into vegetables...?

maybe they're Crop Dusting us like potatoes & carrots, and turning us all into vegetables...?

I can rather see a CTer standing, staring, mouth open, whilst being covered in a thick white powder from the sky, yes.

--Jaylemurph

Okay..it really sucks that after I searched this board to place this video here--I was brought to the Conspiracy section--wtf??

Pretty interesting how this mundane, rather embarrasing, and completely explained topic has been resurrected on a thread started years ago...

I wonder where else this topic should be placed other than the CT section?

Chemtrails don't exist. The entire idea of them is straight out of the CT Handbook. Makes perfect sense to me that it would be here.

It's troubling and should be more of an issue than it is..

I think the first line of the video says a mouthful:

"There is a growing citizen's movement demanding an explanation of chemtrails."

Translated, that means, directly:

"There is a growing lack of basic scientific education in this country--so great in fact, that people so inhibited have actually conconcted a completely fallacious idea about airplanes spraying chemicals, for some clandestine purpose, out of an abject lack of understanding of jet engines and what they actually produce at altitude in certain conditions of humidity."

(...it's called water vapor.)

That's what's troubling. There should, in fact, be an outcry...a demand by citizens to fix the educational system, so thoroughly broken, which allows such irrationality to actually exist.

i looked out of my window 1 morning only to see chem trails, i live under a approach for planes to land near a small airport.

My point is why dont i see the same trails everyday? these trails are identical to the ones photographed as chemtrials. any other day the sky is clear, so something is going on :angry:

A general aviation airport has nothing to do with contrails, c-l.

You see water vapor condensation at high altitudes along jet-routes which cross over your location. Contrails appear if the humidity is high enough aloft, and don't if it's not. They also vary widely in form and duration of existence. It depends again on atmospheric humidity at altitude, and winds aloft.

It could also be...if you saw them on one day only...that on that day, there was a diversionary route which happened to cross over your area, so as to avoid weather on the normal flight path. There could be many reasons for such an appearance...but none of them have anything to do with the highly inefficient (even crazy) idea of spraying chemicals at altitudes in excess of 25,000 feet.

All you people in here namely, Jayle, busdriver, and Ravin. Watch the clip and then post instead of the other way around. Something is weird about the chem trails. I don't have my mind made up either way but these are not the normal contrails that disappear quickly.

Someone must have told you by now that normal contrails vary widely in appearance , dimensions, and duration.

There is nothing...absolutely nothing unusual about the contrails shown in the video.

A general aviation airport has nothing to do with contrails, c-l.

You see water vapor condensation at high altitudes along jet-routes which cross over your location. Contrails appear if the humidity is high enough aloft, and don't if it's not. They also vary widely in form and duration of existence. It depends again on atmospheric humidity at altitude, and winds aloft.

It could also be...if you saw them on one day only...that on that day, there was a diversionary route which happened to cross over your area, so as to avoid weather on the normal flight path. There could be many reasons for such an appearance...but none of them have anything to do with the highly inefficient (even crazy) idea of spraying chemicals at altitudes in excess of 25,000 feet.

yes, contrails rarely last longer in the air then 5 minutes. they certainly don't expand and turn into bellowing fingered clouds .... yet they fly chemtrails into clouds too and also tie HARRP up to them for max effect.

chemtrails are a diabolical ,expensive, secret program ,that may at first been influenced by Teller. Not all countries have chemtrails. Most people do not even question them and consider one a nut case conspiracist for even talking about them . These same people drink alot of tap water and their mind is severally effected by floride and other harmful trace minerals and trace contaminates.

long term exposure to chemtrail fall out : immune supression and eventual Alzhiemers. Yet, i believe that experimentation goes on with the ingredients they use in chemtrails ,since bio ingredients ,even blood traces have been found occassionally , which make me wonder if this is a future bio weapons format for the possiblity of lowering the world populationg. Of course its just speculation at this point.

live long and gather info

contrails rarely last longer in the air then 5 minutes. they certainly don't expand and turn into bellowing fingered clouds .... yet they fly chemtrails into clouds too and also tie HARRP up to them for max effect = weather modification. Which they think is needed based on the increased uv levels.

chemtrails are a diabolical ,expensive, secret program ,that may at first been influenced by Teller. Not all countries have chemtrails. Most people do not even question them and consider one a nut case conspiracist for even talking about them . These same people drink alot of tap water and their mind is severally effected by floride and other harmful trace minerals and trace contaminates.

long term exposure to chemtrail fall out : immune supression and eventual Alzhiemers. Yet, i believe that experimentation goes on with the ingredients they use in chemtrails ,since bio ingredients ,even blood traces have been found occassionally , which make me wonder if this is a future bio weapons format for the possiblity of lowering the world populationg. Of course its just speculation at this point.

live long and gather info

Gawd Almighty...

Because you were not expecting connies, and saw them--at 07:00 (which is typical)--they must be "doing something"?

Why are they doing what? Flying?

Because that's their business...to transport people from one place to another.

Perhaps it's , "Why are they producing contrails?"

Well, lots of people (I hope) know why planes produce contrails. Nothing to get angry about. Understanding will negate your anger...and probably make you feel silly.

It's no longer a "conspiracy theory" to me..

It's water vapor.

It freezes upon contact with the air into tiny ice crystals (it's cold up there...always). They're essentially harmless cirrus clouds.

That's what's really behind them. People who tell you they're about weather modification or fighting terrorism (???) are either yanking your chain, or are blatantly ignorant.

I suspect the latter.

Hopefully, with adequate study and understanding, it will remain not a conspiracy theory to you, but rather what it actually is--a mundane and easily explainable atmospheric phenomenon which means basically nothing.