Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory

Saru

One should notice how you eliminated that part of my post in your quotation?

My above statement somehow implies that " the entire German-speaking community is in on the mis-information conspiracy?"?????????

really? i fail to see your logic.

Why of course the truth can be hidden. usually its right out in the open,the best place to hide it ,other times its veiled benath layers of fiction designed to deter, or throw off those inclined to search for it.

and once again somehow the above statement equates to "" the entire German-speaking community is in on the mis-information conspiracy?"?????????

once again i fail to see your logic

And...well, frankly, in your entire tone to date. Now, if you were shoving this attitude in the face of the opposing argument, perhaps it might have been a little clearer that you have no apparent position on the subject yourself, but being that you have solely focused on the arguments in opposition of the existence of chemtrail, there is a clear bias, whether you intended it or not, which creates an implication that when you are referring to a mis-translation, you are not asking for a benefit of a doubt, but rather implying a mistranslation on the part of the side that you have been criticizing the arguments of.

my entire tone to date? seriously i have had no attitude at all. you my friend are again implying what is not true. I have been courteous and have not assaulted, nor have i ridiculed? I have stated some of my opinions on this subject plain and simple. The fact that you continue to make accusations that are unfounded, speaks volumes on you position and your perceived control here.As i have stated, i do have a position and have clearly layed it out , i'm sorry you are unable to grasp that.

I have not soley focused on the arguments of opposition as you again imply......perhaps the reality is that the vast majority of you who do post this thread OPPOSE the ENTIRE notion of chemtrails has something to do with your accusation? I have no clear bias at all. I understand and acknowledge many of the points made on both sides of the discussion the TRUTH being i have yet to wander into that pool as i posted earlier.

I Didn't bring up the Mis-translation FRENAT did and I AGREED with him that it WAS a mis-translation? So that very well nullifys your position you had better re-read. I was in AGREEMENT with his assessment?

You flatter yourself to think you merit misdirection. I eliminated part of the post in error, and I thought that I had replaced it, but apparently I copied the wrong thing twice.

you'll please pardon my not believing you on this

You know, Airdale, I am getting a little tired of your hypocrisy.

You seem to think that you are some sort of free-thinker here (not that you will ever admit to something so simple, because, after all, you are a complex person) to point out how closed-minded everyone else is. You flail about in a Thoreau-esque manner, pointing out faults in other, never admitting, perhaps not even realizing, that you yourself are guilty of the same. You refuse to be labeled or boxed, all the while insistently wrapping masking tape around yourself.

You Know Aquataus ........nobody is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to read my posts?

I only pointed out that some of you like to simplify thing far too much, and prefer to keep it all within your Boxes or comfort zones..Thats how i see it and i call em as i see em. And as well I am sure that the free thinkers who peruse this site see it that way as well. ahhh so even you resort to insult as you state that i "FLAIL ABOUT" .....puts you in a different light. and you somehow believe that you are different or above it all interesting.....I didnt point out any faults i stated my thoughts. you are welcomed to your opinion and i wont assail you as you have clearly tried to do to me

Do you think that your tactic of accusing others of misdirection makes your own invisible? That no one noticed when you answered

I haven't partaken in any misdirection, im sorry you seem to see it that way....... again your opinion is yours

Do you really think that an accusation of misdirection isn't an attempt at misdirection itself?

see above statement

The person who speaks in bolded paragraphs and capitalized words does not get to use the word "imply". The person that comes into a topic about facts and starts talking philosophy doesn't get to tell other's they are wrong for how they think, all the while ignoring what they say. The person that refers to themselves as a greater intellect does not get to say that others are ridiculing him.

I havent once told anyone in this thread they are wrong for how they think.......nor have i ignored anyone

This is not a thread for Airdale to ponder about the nature of human thinking. There is a forum for philosophy, where you can go and debate about the inner meaning of it all as much as you like. When you are in a thread dealing with facts, figures, and a specific subject, don't be surprised if you get razzed for being so utterly off-topic. You can pat yourself all you want for being a free, out-of-the-box, free-thinking, intellect, but don't kid yourself. You are every bit as simple as the people you are sneering at.

as you can see you have an opinion....that is fine by me? i have stated where i stand ,and what i believe ,to this date i see no fact's, figure's or otherwise. I see many people sharing they're opinions on a rather vast subject. i have said what i have felt i needed to say, and when i feel i need to say more i will. I have'nt sneered at anyone, that my friend has been all on yourself ,and perhaps one or two others.....The reality is i have gotten under your skin by holding my own ,and by not stooping to that level

Consider this your only warning, Airdale. Either talk about the topic, or don't post. If you want to discuss debate tactics, feel free to start a thread about it, where you will find more than enough kettles willing to point out just how dark your little pot is getting. Stop derailing this topic, and drop the pompous attempts at intellectual superiority.

I have discussed the subject.......perhaps you should be giving the same warning to others who HAVE tried to de-rail the subject? yes you have the "POWER" of being a moderator, or admin or whatever title that has been bestowed upon you. And i have No doubt that you will not hesitate to exercise it . Generally that is exactly what happens to people who do not conform to the "status quo", it certainly has been illustrated here many times in the past. You see i dont like most of what you post ,nor do i care for your power tripping ego .......and therefore i generally don't post in your threads?

so i would ask if you dislike what i post.......dont read it............its really that simple

Edited by Airdale

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Airdale

• frenat

• MID

• Space Commander Travis

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I presume that the out-of-the-box, free thinkers are the ones who agree with Airdale. Since it's very hard to work out what Airdale's position actually seems to be, however, it seems to be very difficult to break free of this box. Perhaps if you were to come out and state an actual position, rather than merely alluding cyptically, it might make things easier to be able to break free of the constraints of conventional thinking.

I havent layed out enough of a position for anyone to disagree with me....................or to agree with me either

i am still investigating the entire subject

I have stated my position

let me state it again ok?

I feel that there is a vein of truth in the chemtrail subject . I KNOW what contrails are.......i also believe that not everyone subscribes to the contrail=chemtrail theory.myself included...i dont believe anything has been added to jet fuel.i dont believe they are trying to cull the population or sicken us. I believe there are other ways to create chemtrails...i dont believe contrails have anything to do with what i percieve to be chemtrails

do i KNOW why they would do it at all? i am still digging through all of the information and mis-information just as i have stated .......when i come a soluble theory, ill share my thoughts ....i have no proof ....nor have i stated i had any proof........i have agreed with points on both sides of the issue

thats my position i believe there is some truth to chemtrails ......... i also believe its very difficult to pinpoint what is happeneing and that there are vasts amounts of information and dis-information .i believe each person has theyre own theory many are still on the surface and easily fall for what i call mis-information ..........................i find contrails as the delivery system to be disinformation.........i find much of what is written as disinformation

as i say Vein of truth entwined in fiction i am still digging and coming up with my entire hypothesis. its not as cut and dried as so many of you would like it to be in my opinion

go back and re-read my posts you will find that i have layed all of this out

thanks

Edited by Airdale

I havent layed out enough of a position for anyone to disagree with me....................or to agree with me either

i am still investigating the entire subject

do i KNOW why they would do it at all?

Who are "they" and what is "it" you believe they are doing?

Perhaps it is because i am not that simple minded? I dont like being forced into a "Box" ........For you and others my friend it is clearly one sided as you are unable to even peer above the top of the box,let alone think outside of it.

So...you don't like to be forced into a box...so your words float freely in the sky with nothing to anchor them down, making interpreting what you are saying very difficult to understand...

Perhaps instead of posting from the opposite extreme, your words should represent the middle ground. You won't be confined to the box, but at the same time the meaning will not be lost.

I believe I have found the answer to the chemtrail mystery. Bear with me. It started with "No Shots! No School!" a government mandated vaccine of a very strange virus inflicted on all children in the US. Now check this!

The 5 series of Hep B shots was the governments way of having us VOLUNTARILY innoculating our children with a biochip, the size of a hair, slipped under their skin with a vaccination needle. These biochips live on alkaine. The chemtrails that are dropping barium salts, polymer fibers, and unknown chemicals and pesticides all over the US. These biochips run on alkaline, a major ingreadient in certain pesticides. When the chemtrails are made, they drop this fiborous material all over the countryside, which lands on the skin of those innoculated with the Heb B vaccine or influenza shots and are absorbed through the skin. The biochips may be a sneaky way of forcing parents to force their children into accepting the "mark of the beast". Biochips are placed in animals to keep tabs on them. Now, a majority of the US has been shot up with these lovely little control chips and are activated by the electromagnetic energies controlled by the HAARP project here in Alaska.

I did not vaccinate my daughter. I got a religious exemption by walking into our local school board and getting a single peice of paper that said I had religious reasons for her NOT to recieve the shots. Most of the US has been bagged and tagged by the government and they don't even know it!This convieniantly happened right before the WTC destruction. The world got really patriotic over this. Our wortld has changed and I believe that everything ties in with the beginning of a One World Government, which has been in the making for many years.

Bush Sr, Kissinger, Rockefeller, and many other old World elitest are on the verge of death. They MUST see their plans for world domination take place before they die. What easier way to control the population than to mandate a vaccine that could slip in a biochip, kept alive by mass chemtrail doppings, and when needed, activated to control most of the US (and our children) to help bring about a New World Order.

If anyone else has a better explanation I would love to hear it. I feel like I am insane for thinking all this, but this seems to be the most plausible reality I can get out of this mess. Please! Someone, prove me wrong. I am very afraid for our children and think the government is using Nazi propaganda at this time to bring mind control into the scenario of this melodram we call life in the 21st century.

:'(

You gotta be kidding me? You really didn't vaccinate your child from diseases that will kill her soley based on your conspiracy theories?

BTW, if the government really wanted to find you, they wouldn't need some microscopic chip to do it. You seriouslly need to way your priorities here. Your child's life could be in danger.

Edited by fylgja

Who are "they" and what is "it" you believe they are doing?

Like i stated Im still forming my hypothesis ....................they.............your guess as good as mine right now....i stated i at this point dont have an answer for who they are or what they are doing ......if indeed someone is intentionally doing anything ....im still digging................the vein is there just hard to uncover ....i wont make the mistake so many others do and state this information until im 100% certain of my position......otherwise it will be picked apart just like picking the vein from the fiction

So if you claim to be still trying to find out information and you don't know for sure about this "vast" subject yet, why do you persistently argue with anyone who doesn't think there's anything to it? Why don't you also argue who does believe that there's a conspiracy? If you claim to not know the truth yet, why do you dismiss any suggestion that there might not be a conspiracy? This doesn't seem very honest to me.

So if you claim to be still trying to find out information and you don't know for sure about this "vast" subject yet, why do you persistently argue with anyone who doesn't think there's anything to it? Why don't you also argue who does believe that there's a conspiracy? If you claim to not know the truth yet, why do you dismiss any suggestion that there might not be a conspiracy? This doesn't seem very honest to me.

I do NOT as you try and claim argue with anyone who dosen't think there's anything to it. The reality is 98% of you who post in this thread fall into that category......so its easy to try and accuse me of such, based on that .I haven't had anyone who does believe in the ENTIRE concept give me anything to "argue"?????. I have clearly on several points AGREED with some of you who don't believe any of this? and have stated that i don't believe in some of the surface issues that "Believers" do......But i have also stated i feel they just haven't dug long enough....so i let them work through it on they're own

I have never "Dismissed" any suggestions at all either way....what unfair is you proclaiming that i have.....

if I or anyone else TRULY knew the Truth, do you think we would waste it on an anonymous message board? wouldn,t we want our own website, or soapbox to PROVE to the world what we knew????........surely we would...... as well if there WERE anything "Nefarious" about this, and someone had irrefutable proof.........they would probably be dead you know what i mean

One should notice how you eliminated that part of my post in your quotation?

My above statement somehow implies that " the entire German-speaking community is in on the mis-information conspiracy?"?????????

really? i fail to see your logic.

Why of course the truth can be hidden. usually its right out in the open,the best place to hide it ,other times its veiled benath layers of fiction designed to deter, or throw off those inclined to search for it.

and once again somehow the above statement equates to "" the entire German-speaking community is in on the mis-information conspiracy?"?????????

once again i fail to see your logic

No, your tone does. Already explained that.

my entire tone to date? seriously i have had no attitude at all. you my friend are again implying what is not true. I have been courteous and have not assaulted, nor have i ridiculed? I have stated some of my opinions on this subject plain and simple. The fact that you continue to make accusations that are unfounded, speaks volumes on you position and your perceived control here.As i have stated, i do have a position and have clearly layed it out , i'm sorry you are unable to grasp that.

No you're not. You aren't sorry at all. But I'm sure you believe that saying you are makes you courteous. Just as you believe that accusing others of avoiding, mis-directing, and lying is not assaulting, and saying things like "you tend to simplify things far too much. Its easier to try and keep em in your box that way i know. carry on" isn't ridiculing.

I'm pretty sure that you even believe that my presenting the above examples, just like the examples that I previously presented, and unlike your posts which are lacking examples of my actions, is myself making unfounded accusations.

I'm sure it's as clear to you as your position, which you claim to have laid out clearly, confident in the knowledge that simply because...well, everyone for the last two pages, has been unable to grasp it, it must still be clear. After all, you wrote it.

I have not soley focused on the arguments of opposition as you again imply......perhaps the reality is that the vast majority of you who do post this thread OPPOSE the ENTIRE notion of chemtrails has something to do with your accusation?

Perhaps it does. But that is what some would refer to as making accusations that are unfounded (since all your are doing is implying a fault, not showing an example of it). Some would even say it speaks volumes on your position here.

Alternatively, since you were given specific example of how you were only responding to arguments on one side, and none at all on the other, perhaps the reality is that you do indeed have a bias.

I have no clear bias at all. I understand and acknowledge many of the points made on both sides of the discussion the TRUTH being i have yet to wander into that pool as i posted earlier.

I agree, you don't have a clear bias. Heck, you don't have a clear anything, other than the desire to be seen as one without bias. All we can really work with is what you have given us in posts, and as has been pointed out to you, your posts have led to a perception of bias.

I Didn't bring up the Mis-translation FRENAT did and I AGREED with him that it WAS a mis-translation? So that very well nullifys your position you had better re-read. I was in AGREEMENT with his assessment?

Fine with me. I've been wrong before, and I'll be wrong again. But I maintain my position that your attitude implied a bias.

you'll please pardon my not believing you on this

Pardon you? For calling me a liar? No, I don't believe I will.

Or are you just being courteous again?

You Know Aquataus ........nobody is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to read my posts?

Nobody needs to. After all, every thread has a topic clearly indicating what the thread is about. I came into this thread to read about chemtrail conspiracies. Instead, I've been involved for the last two pages dealing with your attitude.

It is quite irritating to go into a thread for entertainment, and then be forced to moderate.

I only pointed out that some of you like to simplify thing far too much, and prefer to keep it all within your Boxes or comfort zones..Thats how i see it and i call em as i see em. And as well I am sure that the free thinkers who peruse this site see it that way as well. ahhh so even you resort to insult as you state that i "FLAIL ABOUT" .....puts you in a different light. and you somehow believe that you are different or above it all interesting.....I didnt point out any faults i stated my thoughts. you are welcomed to your opinion and i wont assail you as you have clearly tried to do to me

Really, is your only defense a slightly more wordy version of "No, you!"

Yes, we know that you identify with the free-thinkers (although none of them seem too interested in being associated with you), we know that you accuse other people of being in boxes or comfort zones, and then complain that you were insulted for being told you flail about, we know that you refer to yourself as a greater intellect, and then accuse others of believing they are above it all. We know all these things about you because of your posts.

Ironically, we know so much about you except for your position on the topic because. according to yourself, you don't have one. You are, however, quite willing to comment on other peoples opinion.

I haven't partaken in any misdirection, im sorry you seem to see it that way....... again your opinion is yours

see above statement

I havent once told anyone in this thread they are wrong for how they think.......nor have i ignored anyone

I'm sure you believe that. Despite the examples given.

as you can see you have an opinion....that is fine by me? i have stated where i stand ,and what i believe ,to this date i see no fact's, figure's or otherwise. I see many people sharing they're opinions on a rather vast subject. i have said what i have felt i needed to say, and when i feel i need to say more i will. I have'nt sneered at anyone, that my friend has been all on yourself ,and perhaps one or two others.....The reality is i have gotten under your skin by holding my own ,and by not stooping to that level

I'm sure you believe that. And you have already been warned.

I have discussed the subject.......perhaps you should be giving the same warning to others who HAVE tried to de-rail the subject? yes you have the "POWER" of being a moderator, or admin or whatever title that has been bestowed upon you. And i have No doubt that you will not hesitate to exercise it . Generally that is exactly what happens to people who do not conform to the "status quo", it certainly has been illustrated here many times in the past. You see i dont like most of what you post ,nor do i care for your power tripping ego .......and therefore i generally don't post in your threads?

Yes, I won't hesitate or try to talk to the guy who I have been hesitating and talking to for the past two pages. That's why I closed this thread two days ago.

so i would ask if you dislike what i post.......dont read it............its really that simple

The guy with the greater intellect didn't ask himself "How would he know if he liked what I post without reading it?"

Here's something simpler: Back on topic.

If you can't post about the topic, don't post.

Edited by aquatus1

Me thinks someone ought to cut his losses....

Then allow me to clarify it.

A considerable number of people have recently adopted the theory that the trails of vapour coming out of the back of high altitude aircraft, are in fact some sort of spray that is being applied to the population without anyone knowing about it. Nobody who believes in this theory however can give any satisfactory explanation as to how or why such a project would ever be undertaken by world governments.

What do you think of this theory ?

Then allow me to clarify it.

awww thanks so much

a "considerable amount of people" what is exactly a "considerable amount"? 100.................1000.................5000?

"some sort of spray being applied to the population" ? i must not fall into the considerable category.........as i had earlier stated i dont believe that chemtrails are being used on the populace of the world......Trails of vapour coming out the back of planes..................you mean Contrails? that are created when atmospheric conditions are right? I'm not so sure that all chemtrail investigators are of the belief that contrails are used as the delivery method...Ive seen a multitude of theories as to why someone may be spraying.....why even the op says that some believe the populace is being sprayed....i have seen peep say they think its to cull the population.....I dont buy that but it is a theory ......others say its related to haarp? perhaps there is a grain of truth in that? used for technological purpose? that i would buy ......proof? really would they come here with proof? i highly doubt it

proof would make you 2 things famous and DEAD as IF some entitity is doing something secretly to the populace i am sure they would not want to be exposed, as the phenomenon seems to be world wide.could it be related to military technologies? another possiblility ....how about Edward Teller and his sunscreen theory? ....another possibility perhaps another grain of truth

weather modification? another possibilty with scientific proof of its existence as a technology, that is also being currently used by many countries...perhaps in a "sunscreen" scenario to abate global warming......Barium and aluminum particulates COULD be sprayed at very high altitudes in the atmosphere to create a "haze" .........the barium attracting the availible moisture aloft and the aluminum to be a reflectant just like the navy currently employs in some of its battlefield radar technology....as well PERHAPS the aluminum particles are craged with a neg or positive polarization and haarp employing ULF waves helps keep the particulates aloft?

who knows? possibilities though theories....perhaps global warming or "Climactic shift" are far more real than world leaders would like us to know for fear of wide spread panic and hoarding?after all the NUMBER ONE threat to the US according to officials is not terrorism as one would think.....but "Climactic Shift"..........yet they seem not to talk about it so much? another grain of truth being that IF they were applying Tellers theories to practical use.....a CERTAIN PERCENTAGE of the worlds populace COULD be affected by the barium and AO fallout...........

It would be a SMALL percentage Globally....and perhaps the possibility of averting global disaster far out weighs the percentage of people that could fall ill and possibly perish? humanity versus a small percentage of life loss....they certainly could not TELL the populace that they had found this an acceptable trade off? just some random thoughts

i havent presented any of this as "PROOF" of anything ....nor do i subscribe fully to any of the theories as i am STILL investigating this many years later....

In other words, you don't know but are looking into all the possible scenarios.

That's all you have to say Airdale.

I started this thread 8 years ago to try and initiate discussion on the forum when it was in its infancy, I hadn't realised it had been brought back. Suffice to say don't read too much in to the opening post, it was simply intended as an open-ended conversation starter on the topic of chemtrails.

My thought is this:

Why have the Center for Diasease Control

Seat belt laws

Laws to protect us in many fashions

Food and Drug Administration

etc etc

If they want to use sprayers in the air to reduce the population?

I personally believe, that with a reduced oxone layer that we heard about even as far back

as the 70's, that they are spraying to create these artifical clouds, as a means to keep the

population safer from the suns harmful radiation, since the oxone layer is damaged.

My thought is this:

Why have the Center for Diasease Control

Seat belt laws

Laws to protect us in many fashions

Food and Drug Administration

etc etc

If they want to use sprayers in the air to reduce the population?

I personally believe, that with a reduced oxone layer that we heard about even as far back

as the 70's, that they are spraying to create these artifical clouds, as a means to keep the

population safer from the suns harmful radiation, since the oxone layer is damaged.

With all the public environmental awareness, don't you think this effort would be a well publicized, well funded effort...like all the rest?

With all the public environmental awareness, don't you think this effort would be a well publicized, well funded effort...like all the rest?

Perhaps Not.........particularly if the spray was only making small percentages of people ill, or causing birth defects, or causing mental retardation or even death? Perhaps the Number one threat to the U.S., Climactic Shift....is a far more serious reality than they have let on? And being they possibly are conducting abatement ,with disregard to the percentages of those who could be being affected. Could certainly cause a calamity?

Dr. Edward teller did a few papers on an earth sunscreen theory to abate global warming many years ago....perhaps that theory combined with some of Nikola Tesla's theories, are in fact being employed to "Save Humanity" from severe Climactic Shift..........Sacrificing a few for the good of all? the technologies are certainly there to do something of this nature....China Russia and the US all have weather warfare operations......

the us has not listed Terrorism as its number one threat to survival....... yet they have named "Climactic Shift" as number one? as well we have dug extensive underground facilities....which may be employed during a catastrophic climactic shift?

Edited by Airdale

• 2 weeks later...
Perhaps Not.........particularly if the spray was only making small percentages of people ill, or causing birth defects, or causing mental retardation or even death? Perhaps the Number one threat to the U.S., Climactic Shift....is a far more serious reality than they have let on? And being they possibly are conducting abatement ,with disregard to the percentages of those who could be being affected. Could certainly cause a calamity?

Dr. Edward teller did a few papers on an earth sunscreen theory to abate global warming many years ago....perhaps that theory combined with some of Nikola Tesla's theories, are in fact being employed to "Save Humanity" from severe Climactic Shift..........Sacrificing a few for the good of all? the technologies are certainly there to do something of this nature....China Russia and the US all have weather warfare operations......

the us has not listed Terrorism as its number one threat to survival....... yet they have named "Climactic Shift" as number one? as well we have dug extensive underground facilities....which may be employed during a catastrophic climactic shift?

bounce

Please respect the rules and do not "bump" threads just to bring them up in a higher rank. You were also the last person to post here before you bumped it, that should been enough, if people are not replying or interested in taking part of the thread that is their choice. So you have been warned, check the Rules that you agreed to when signing up thanks.