Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory

Saru

A considerable number of people have recently adopted the theory that the trails of vapour coming out of the back of high altitude aircraft, are in fact some sort of spray that is being applied to the population without anyone knowing about it. Nobody who believes in this theory however can give any satisfactory explanation as to how or why such a project would ever be undertaken by world governments.

What do you think of this theory ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Airdale

• frenat

• MID

• Space Commander Travis

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How and why a world government could do such a thing is so apparent.  The extent of projects and tests done to alot of innocent people throughout the span of history is very much indeed recorded.  It has happened throughout time, so why now would ANYBODY doubt that something like that, or entirely diferent would be happening right under our noses.

:o

It's quite likely, that if the Government of any country, wanted to perform any sort of experiment on the general population, they could do so without a lot of difficulty. They could disguise some sort of new drug, as being a disease immunisation injection for example.

In the future the threat of such a scheme becomes even more present. With nano-technology, it will be possible to do almost anything to anyone, without them ever knowing about it.

Of course, it's just as likely that the major world Governments are doing nothing of the sort, and have no intentions of doing anything like it in the future either...with any luck.

I hope that anything that is being forced upon the general population, isn't anything like history.  All the tests that have been run in Germany with the chemical warfare, or perhaps even like it was rumored to have happened at Dessert Storm.  You are so right about it being something that would be oh too simple!  Scary.:-*

• 3 months later...

I saw a Chemtrail over my area.   :o  It happened about a month ago, twice in two weeks. In both occasions it was a very long single streak across the sky. I never thought anything of it at the time and i thought it was just a jet plane. It hasn't happened since.

I don't think it's some sort of chemical spray that they are using on us because i feel fine. :)

• 2 months later...

I believe I have found the answer to the chemtrail mystery. Bear with me. It started with "No Shots! No School!" a government mandated vaccine of a very strange virus inflicted on all children in the US. Now check this!

The 5 series of Hep B shots was the governments way of having us VOLUNTARILY innoculating our children with a biochip, the size of a hair, slipped under their skin with a vaccination needle. These biochips live on alkaine. The chemtrails that are dropping barium salts, polymer fibers, and unknown chemicals and pesticides all over the US. These biochips run on alkaline, a major ingreadient in certain pesticides. When the chemtrails are made, they drop this fiborous material all over the countryside, which lands on the skin of those innoculated with the Heb B vaccine or influenza shots and are absorbed through the skin. The biochips may be a sneaky way of forcing parents to force their children into accepting the "mark of the beast". Biochips are placed in animals to keep tabs on them. Now, a majority of the US has been shot up with these lovely little control chips and are activated by the electromagnetic energies controlled by the HAARP project here in Alaska.

I did not vaccinate my daughter. I got a religious exemption by walking into our local school board and getting a single peice of paper that said I had religious reasons for her NOT to recieve the shots. Most of the US has been bagged and tagged by the government and they don't even know it!This convieniantly happened right before the WTC destruction. The world got really patriotic over this. Our wortld has changed and I believe that everything ties in with the beginning of a One World Government, which has been in the making for many years.

Bush Sr, Kissinger, Rockefeller, and many other old World elitest are on the verge of death. They MUST see their plans for world domination take place before they die. What easier way to control the population than to mandate a vaccine that could slip in a biochip, kept alive by mass chemtrail doppings, and when needed, activated to control most of the US (and our children) to help bring about a New World Order.

If anyone else has a better explanation I would love to hear it. I feel like I am insane for thinking all this, but this seems to be the most plausible reality I can get out of this mess. Please! Someone, prove me wrong. I am very afraid for our children and think the government is using Nazi propaganda at this time to bring mind control into the scenario of this melodram we call life in the 21st century.

:'(

Lord…….why is it I can never find the Prozac when I need it?

Despite the rampant paranoia inherent in your ‘theory’, there is a simple solution. All you need to do to disrupt or incapacitate the ‘usefulness’ of this supposed bio-chip would be to wear anything that has been magnetized. Similar to those little doohickeys you use to attach various paraphernalia to your refrigerator door. No, your children wouldn’t be required to lug a refrigerator around with them, a magnetic bracelet or chain would be sufficient to neutralize any ‘outside influence’. Alternately, become use to employing low level ‘electrical’ shocks to your children daily, as this would be just as effective. It may not do much for their personality, but considering what they have to live with now, they’ll get used to it.

No, I wasn’t serious about the ‘electric shock’ therapy, but the absurdity of your claims demanded an equally absurd solution, don’t you think? Besides, I’m sure your child will already be extremely grateful to you for leaving them vulnerable to several harmful diseases.::)

MAGIKMAN

I think that this theory sucks! If that would be true, well imagen all the gasses that come from cars, they have put something in the gasoline... ::)

Odin Supreme 8)

Thanks for the inane input, but noe of you have given me any other theory to think of.  ::) It is this kind of attitue that had you blindly leading your children into the control of the government. None of you had another explaination for the chemtrails, just sarcasm and "closed ears". Did you, like sheep to the slaughter, have your children vaccinated without investigation? If so, I DO hope what I said is bull...because if I am right, I'll pray for your children.

Read the history of how Hitler came to power. Theres a lot of duplication of tactics that are being used in our country today.

So, to all of you who would rather make fun of me than prove me wrong-Zeig Heil!

;D

It is not as though we have closed ears, we just like to have some sort of proof, or atleast good probable cause. I for one am big on conspiracy's, but I find this one, just a bit hollow, even by my standards.

Not only do you put your children's health at risk, but you do it, without confirmation of what you are saying to be true..   And, to stand behind it using religion?

If you don't want to be scoffed at, then just lay down some facts behind what you are saying.  That is all..  I would like to hear them.  Everyone here knows how I feel about conspiracy's, and my over the top estimations.. But for most I have actually pieced together bits and pieces of info that the Gov't has released.

Reese  :-*

I did not blindly post my message out of the blew. I have research chermtrails, vaccines, All the government conspiracies I could possibly think of and I am a Bible scholar. My child is not in jeopardy of getting a diseas that has a low percentage rate of her recieving it. I believe in the power of the healing hands of God and I have taught my daughter how to avoid getting the disease. She is no more at risk of recieving this disease than anyone else.

I guess the only way I can prove this theory to you people is too create a website of my own with the FACTS that I have found. A lot of them are from government sites also, so when I finish the site, I shall add it too my profile.

Thank you for at least reading my comments. This is a passionate subject to me and I just thought I would give you "food for thought". Sorry if my cooking gave you all indigestion. :o

Well, I can't say anything to that. I m not religious, and Ithink that when given the chance, you should use preventative medicine, especially, when it is not the children's choice, to leave their 'fate' to a 'higher power'.  So, there really is no discussing this with you, you are being led blindly by your religion.

Reese  :-*

Loraciel,

I know this doesn't have much to do with your conspiracy theory, but you stated "Read the history of how Hitler came to power. Theres a lot of duplication of tactics that are being used in our country today." I agree with you there on that one point, meaning Hitler was voted into power by a democratic society, like our government is.

Homer[glow=color,strength,width]

Loraciel,

When you stated "If anyone else has a better explanation I would love to hear it. I feel like I am insane for thinking all this, but this seems to be the most plausible reality I can get out of this mess.", what mess are you referring to, and you want an explanation for what exactly? Not trying to be rude or sarcastic, but I'm lost here.

Homer[glow=color,strength,width]

I, for one, don’t understand why you are upset. I gave you the information you need as to how to successfully defeat the mechanism(bio-chip)  and ultimately the premise to your theory. If the bio-chip is disabled, the ‘vaccination’ will do no harm to your child, there can be no ‘interaction’ with the mysterious substances of these supposed ‘chem-trails’, and HAARP will be as effective as the similarly sounding instrument that will play at the funerals of the ‘old men’ you’re so worried about.

Still, if its active support that you crave for your ‘revelation’, stick around, you will eventually find it(where’s Mr. X when you need him?). Good luck with your web site, its not like there isn’t enough garbage out there already that wastes bandwidth and space.

Ziegies back at ya, fraulein.

MAGIKMAN

Were you talking German Magikman? Aber ich hatte keine ahnung das Sie auch Deutsch sprechen konnte! Konnen sie auch ander Worter als "Fraulein?". Ich finde dieses Forum sehr gut, und jeder der das selbe denkt sagt JAWOHL!

Odin Soepreme 8)

Odin,

I fried a couple capacitors in the attempt, but this is the best I can do as far as a translation. Keep in mind all I had to go by was old episodes of "HOGAN'S HEROES". ::)

"But I did not have a notion you also German to speak could! Konnen it also ander one Worter as " woman flax? ". I find this forum very good, and everyone that the same thinks says JAWOHL!"

MAGIKMAN ::)

Well, that is pretty good, and this:

Magikman kann sehr gut Deutsch, also kann er auch lesen was hier steht:

Zwischen zwei spitse Steinen sasen zwei tsischende Slangen...

When Magikman das hier in einmal aussprechen kann ist er sehr gut, aber ich denke nicht das er es schaft...

And, do you think that you can translate this?

Odin Supreme 8)

Odin,

I'll give it my best shot, but either you mis-spelled some words, or combined German and Dutch words.

" Magikman knows very well German, therefore he can also read which is here:

Between two spitse(DUTCH-TOP) stones two tsischende(?) Slangen(SNAKE?) sasen(SASSEN-GARDEN?)...

When Magikman in once to express here can is very good it, but I do not think which he it shank(SHARP?)...

So you don't think I'm that sharp?

Ellway, Iway inkthay atthay ouyay illway avehay onay ideaway aboutway atwhay Iway amway ayingsay otay ouyay ithway isthay.;D

MAGIKMAN  

Well, Magikman,

I don't know about your expertise with the Dutch or German languages, but your pig latin is par excellence!!!

NORA

Oranay!

Ownay ouyay avegay itway allway awayway! Iway onderway ifway ehay owsknay anyoneway atthay ancay anslatetray itway? :P

AGIKMANMAY  :D

I added a link to one of the sites that I got some information from. Read and tell me what you think. Just trying to figure out a mystery and it doesn't seem like anyone else has a theory so check the site out and let me know if you think this guy is a kook also.

Thanks

Loraciel