Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory

Saru

this is one of those theories, I kind of sort of maybe believe in. Not so much the lingering contrails aspect, but the fact that sometimes, they are laid out in patterns that would sufficiantly "coat" an area. Regular air traffic never flies in perfect grids. And people calim it's usually unmarked white jets, but I'm not sure as to how thay can tell with i tbeing thousands of feet high and all...

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Airdale

• frenat

• MID

• Space Commander Travis

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dont really belive in this conspiracy theory, and thats saying somthing, i am the most paranoid person you will ever meet. Face it, the trails in the sky are just condenced vapour from the exauhst of the plane. About the unmarked crap, when have you ever been able to read the side of a plane 30, 000 feet up where the contrails become apperent. I was reading up on this and pilots dont like to fly into other planes contrails hence the grid pattern.

If someone in the government really wanted to do something, I think it would be something more sneaky than contrals from jets. I mean, around here our neighborhood is sprayed for mosquitos to keep down the spread of west nile virus. Perfect cover. Guess its good thing I'm not really paranoid about such things.

what angel said has logic to it, like could they not add this stuff to food? Or hide it in other vaccinations

ive just checked yhe skyline here in sunny uk and i can safely say i can see at least 3 chemtrails! you guys have got me worrried!!!

• 1 month later...

cool.gifcool.gif

We get them where i live 3 to 6 days per week. I have it almost down to a schedule when they like to spray. They start in the early morning hours at around 5-6 am. Then they'll return at around 11 am and spray until 1 or so. Then they're back at suppertime to spray heavily until 8 or 9.

-They spray more on windy days.

-They spray different colored trails. (white, red, pink, BLUE and GREEN)

-After they spray, the skies are milky and have rainbows in areas with medium saturation. Rainbow patches from trails ALWAYS get another spraying, right through the center.

-ChemJets commonly form criss cross in the skies, as well as something here that i call a "hub". It's a straight up thick vertical trail, and then 3 to 6 horizontal trails go through it like spokes on a bike. These formations are MASSIVE, and tend to totally wreck the weather for up to a week.

-ChemJets lay trail pattern that can't possibly come from a jet with two wings and a vertical tail in the center. That would equal 3 or 5 trails coming out. I film 2, 4, 6, 7 and 8 trails shooting out the jets, and the higher the number of plumes out the back..the thicker, more dense clouds form. not only that, but they literally block out the sun, skywide.

-The gelatinous goo that falls after a spray has eaten the paint from my car. The sample i collected and sent for analysis has mysteriously "disappeared". But i still got to pay for the testing. eyecrazy.gif

And many many more things to consider about this massive coverup.

NOW....WHY are they doing it?

-Weather manipulation

-Ozone "repair"

-Mind Control...ala' HAARP

-Information awareness...ala ECHELON

-Or how about my favorite........Population Control

Guess what?...I don't discount ANY of these scenarios at all.

Take this pic i posted.

Look how low that trail is to the 8 story apartment building. Below that building is a low rental community of abouta few thousand people. And ringed around that community, is a senior section. THOUSANDS of elderly are retired here, with more "homes" being built.

When that pic trail and all others in this immediate area are sprayed, it's ALWAYS upwind from this area of my city. The chemcrud falls fast enough to get to us, and for me to collect samples of the particulate, as well as fill the homes of every living thing here.

The evening after that pic was taken, 3 seniors from a half block away died in bed. Just like that.

But the real sad part of this chem scene is that it's probably larger and more ominous than anyone could imagine. I'm in perfect health, been top shape all my life, and i get breathing problems after they spray. Not only that, but once i was atop a small hill filming them, and the trail dropped to the ground and crawled along until it totally enveloped me and passed on by. Of course i had to breathe it, and after i got home i was in bed for 4 days with breathing troubles, and some sort of nerve problem like i had drank 100 pots of coffee. Not a good time to say the least. lol

Good thread.

post-11-1061732881.jpg

Wow, seems like some ppl believe their delusion of grandeur serves them well. Perhaps it would if the forum dropped the second word from its name. The simple fact remains that there is a very separating influence between contrails and chemtrails and that is the laws of physics. So for those who merely use their head as an ornament, the question is moot. For those who happen to care about their future and their family, this is an important subject that no public point of interest had the balls to address adequately so far. If your pastime however is just to collect empties until there is sufficient refund to purchase another case well then who cares right? If benevolence was in some way behind the sky scars, then every fkn politician in power and their fish breath dog would be screaming this to the public. “Hey, we’re restoring the ozone, -- Hey, we’re reversing the global warming trend, -- Hey we’re deep in our efforts to eliminate the following diseases……….” But the guilty silence remains.

Who in their right mind would allow me to bust in their house and accept without protest the act of spraying an unlabelled liquid substance on every persons head in the dwelling, their food, pets, kids, plants etc ??!? This disease is being perpetrated on citizens at such a gathering pace that tolerance for it I am sure will quickly come to an end. Order is unnecessarily being forced on humans and to some the only thing freedom has to offer is the *(#%*@*&^~ air we breathe. Leave it alone!!

“ …………….your honour, seems the chemtrails poisoned my brain and distorted my logic so in hopes of finding answers and closure I just happened to kidnap 4 high profile pilots and slice them slowly to pieces while videotape was magnetizing a record and they finally answered my questions…..” ß this kind of crap might just start happening. Skywatcher, Loraciel I hope proof intercepts answers somewhere down the line (or at least before alzheimers afflicts half our nation) and then ppl will realize how severe this problem really is. But what do you expect from an ‘advanced’ society that still regards boxing as a sport. I’m just glad my blonde little nightmare keeps restoring my faith in humanity or I might just become a heavyweight.

Yeah those chemtrails are wierd. There is no airport near my house, yet the people on my block always see jets and airplanes that look like commercial crafts, but they are flying just a few hundred feet off the ground above the roof tops. I mean if I wanted to I could prbably shoot the engines out and cause them to crash, thats how low they fly. Not that I would...or anything...

Anyway, they sprayed around here like a week ago with just one stripe of this white powdery stuff that looks allot like powdered rocksalt from a jet, the type you use on the snow, not the one we use to season food. It was all over the cars. Most places within about quarter of a mile had something wierd happen to the plants. I noticed it especially on my block which has a small community garden and trees on one side of the block. The next day the plants became extremely dry, and I mean brittle and brown dry. Most of the plants in other places just seemed to look as if they hadn't been watered in days. They turned yellowish and were drooping.Wierd thing is that within like another 4 days of it happening the plants all seemed to perk up and be healthier then they were before.

This happened a couple of times this summer but I thought it was just the sun doing it. I never noticed it was the jets that were dropping this stuff and causing it.

I wonder if they're spraying my area with some sort of experimental plant food?

i live very close to a major airport in calgary, no chemtrails in the skie, even when i lived by pearson (pearson international airport in toronto) i still saw no chemtrails, as well as in vancouver which has another major airport. im not sure about the places you guys are talking about but do you guys have any further proof that this is not just vapour?Even if it is some sort of chemical, why do you jump to the conclusion that its some sort of government experiment, the government would do it in a more subtle manner

• 2 years later...

Seems that contrails is a big issue here. The reason it is not a big issue for meteorologists is they understand what is happening and why.

Why do clouds sit at different heights?

This is due to atmospheric pressure decreasing with altitude. Clouds have weight.

How are contrails made?

To know this you must understand how an airfoil (aircraft wing) works. It is best explained with bernulies principle: increase the speed of a liquid or gas and you decrease its pressure. The air flowing over an aircraft wing is increased. The air below the wing is slowed down. This is due to the curvature of the wing. When an aircraft flies it is actually sucked into the air by the low pressure area above the wing.

Where do the contrails come from?

When you listen to the weatherman he gives you the air temp and the humidity. Humidity is the amount of moisture in the air. When you create a low pressure area (I.E. the air flowing over the top of an airfoil) the humidity in the low pressure area forms a cloud. As the aircraft moves across the sky the low pressure area where you see the contrails dissipates. This is where you see the contrails "disappear".

Why do the contrails disappear?

The low pressure area is overtaken by the normal area pressure after the aircraft has flown by. The water vaper (humidity) is still in the air, it is just not gathered in the low pressure area any more, the low pressure area has now disapated.

Why do I not see a contrail behind all aircraft?

This is dependent on three factors: 1. humidity, 2. altitude (the higher you go, the lower the atmospheric pressure) 3. the amount of lift the aircraft generates (the more lift, the lower the pressure above the wings.

Got to do this, 'cause I spent a few years dealing with someone who believed this contrail nonsense.

OK. So, these contrails are supposed to be doing something. Then why would some nitwit shoot contrails over the desert? Who lives there, and why waste perfectly good chemicals on lizards?

Frankly, having been trained in covert tactics by our illustrious government, it makes a good deal more sense to me that if you wish to affect someone using chemicals or bacteriological agents (or any other liquid agent), then you apply this through something everyone, or nearly everyone uses, such as a water supply. Don't tell me it can't be done, either, because it can, and quite easily.

I would be far more concerned with TV and the subliminals that proliferate. Certainly not with some jet 31,000 feet in the sky spouting pollutants.

Clouds and contrails.

The persistence of contrails depends upon temperature, relative humidity, and the vigor of mixing between the exhaust plume and the ambient air.

It is not unusual for contrails to spread and merge so that they cover a good portion of the sky with a filmy veil of ice crystals.

Sometimes the moisture and ice nuclei injected into the air by the jet engines can support the formation of natural cirrus, even if contrails didn`t form initially, provided that a gentle uplift causes enough cooling for clouds to form.

About cloud seeding.

Its usually done for hail supression. North Dakota has been doing this for decades with good results. Other western states have also started programs.

http://www.theorator.com/bills109/hr2995.html

http://www.swc.state.nd.us/arb/ndcmp.html

This is no "Top seceret evil conspiracy",this is all public information.

I contend that there is no visible or other physical evidence of high-altitude spraying, and so I do not believe in chemtrails ,ie, weather manipulation or any other conspiracy theory.

The moniker might just as well be applied to contrails, however, for both the visible and invisible (chemical) components of jet exhaust there are cause for at least some concern.

Edited by DEBUNKER

• 3 years later...

Okay..it really sucks that after I searched this board to place this video here--I was brought to the Conspiracy section--wtf??

It's troubling and should be more of an issue than it is..

Okay..it really sucks that after I searched this board to place this video here--I was brought to the Conspiracy section--wtf??

You're a gullible sort, aren't you? Use a few key phrases...secret...NSA...and you suck it up hook line and sinker.

Think about it...SURELY someone would be able to some up with a sample of this material being sprayed. Lease a learjet or something and fall in trail with a "sprayer" and take a sample. However, do NOT lease two jets to film the process...you will discover the great evil, that the jet you leased is ALSO spraying chemicals! ...and so is the 2nd jet...they're ALL spraying....oh, the horror!!!

It's called water vapor...condensing and freezing under specific atmospheric conditions. Been around since planes started reaching the freezing high altitudes. The "on-off" effect, I'll bet are near mountains...we see it here in CO a lot, in the "waves" to the lee of the mountains.

It's not a witch...get educated.

This thread was started in O1 and has been dead since 05. Let it RIP.

Sure is a long-lived conspiracy. You can see evidence of their spraying in the background of movie westerns shot in the 1950's. For the plain old boring truth, see Airframe's post above. Not as sexy as a conspiracy, but true.

Sure is a long-lived conspiracy. You can see evidence of their spraying in the background of movie westerns shot in the 1950's. For the plain old boring truth, see Airframe's post above. Not as sexy as a conspiracy, but true.

Awww, c'mon, the evil Freemasons and Illuminati conspiracies date back well before Creation. The Priory of Sion fakes have been protecting Jesus' non-existent children since 33 CE. And who knows how long the Lizard People from Doctor Who have been controlling us.

/Those/ are long-lived cons. The 1950s is nothing to a True Believer.

--Jaylemurph

Awww, c'mon, the evil Freemasons and Illuminati conspiracies date back well before Creation. The Priory of Sion fakes have been protecting Jesus' non-existent children since 33 CE. And who knows how long the Lizard People from Doctor Who have been controlling us.

/Those/ are long-lived cons. The 1950s is nothing to a True Believer.

--Jaylemurph

I did actually hear one member claim the Illuminati dated back over 100,000 years. That's some pretty good planning, to take into consideration the next evolutionary stage of man.

i looked out of my window 1 morning only to see chem trails, i live under a approach for planes to land near a small airport.

My point is why dont i see the same trails everyday? these trails are identical to the ones photographed as chemtrials. any other day the sky is clear, so something is going on :angry:

I did actually hear one member claim the Illuminati dated back over 100,000 years. That's some pretty good planning, to take into consideration the next evolutionary stage of man.

Hmmm... maybe that's part of the reason why this guy is / was so popular...

linked-image

:huh:

Cz

All you people in here namely, Jayle, busdriver, and Ravin. Watch the clip and then post instead of the other way around. Something is weird about the chem trails. I don't have my mind made up either way but these are not the normal contrails that disappear quickly.

Call me what you will--but there is something not right about this--and some state officials seem to agree with me..

Edited by CosmicStaR

Call me what you will--but there is something not right about this--and some state officials seem to agree with me..

If they do then it just proves that some state officials can be gullible too.