Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

An alien grey shown in Egyptian hieroglyphs

mr_dpss

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aquatus1

• TooFarGone

• The Silver Thong

• TaintedDoughnuts

Why would they show an alien in frontal relief when the style at the time was to draw everything from a sideview?

It is definitely a depiction of a grey. When and how it got there is the mystery and yes the Eygptians painted using side reliefs, but historically there has been other depictions throughout the ages of aliens visiting earth in one form or another.

Not knowing who is the artist of the drawing and the age of the drawing compared to the rest of the relief needs to be determined, but the fact is it is there and it depicts an alien grey.

It is definitely a depiction of a grey.

*sigh*

Its definitly not... as was shown in the link someone here posted.

but the fact is it is there and it depicts an alien grey.

No... the fact is it depicts a lotus plant.

It is definitely a depiction of a grey. When and how it got there is the mystery and yes the  Eygptians painted using side reliefs, but historically there has been other depictions throughout the ages of aliens visiting earth in one form or another.

Not knowing who is the artist of the drawing and the age of the drawing compared to the rest of the relief needs to be determined, but the fact is it is there and it depicts an alien grey.

673196[/snapback]

Wow...

You are either in complete and total denial, or, more likely, you are so comfortable with your beliefs that you refuse to challenge them, in the event that you might be wrong.

Shame on you, you lazy scholar! Educate yourself. Click on the link and then attempt to justify your position.

in reply to rachelkleypassparrow:

I like it how someone can say "DEFINITLY" when there is no difinitive proof of what it depicts.

there is no reference to extra-terrestrials.

If they did draw a grey into the mural, then it would HAVE TO BE widely accepted that greys were there... and there is no other reference to aliens anywhere (as far as I know) in ancient egypt.

you say not knowing who the "artist" is

well, you really dont know what you are talking about then, this isnt artwork, this is a depiction of an actual event, this is recorded history, not art.

anyway, I used to think, "hey, thats a grey" but really, it makes sence that it is a lotus plant, people look at the two black elipticle things and automatically think "ALIEN GREY" just because thats what their mind associates that with.

Its nice to believe in fantasies and fairy tales like we were created by aliens or god, or that there have been extraterrestrials visiting earth for thousands of years... but in actuality there exists only what you see, and I see no aliens, I only hear of peoples accounts.

There is only a possibility of aliens existing, and there is no solid evidence. Until there is evidence that proves the existance of ET I will never accept their presence as more then just a possibility.

I suggest you do the same. Belief is a choice, not a reality.

here is some more "proof" that aliens were in egypt:

user posted image

see the helicopter and the UFO?

i cant find any more, but i know there's a couple more pics. ill try and find them!

Wow...

You are either in complete and total denial, or, more likely, you are so comfortable with your beliefs that you refuse to challenge them, in the event that you might be wrong.

673365[/snapback]

Or she jsut didnt read the thread before posting yes.gif

see the helicopter and the UFO?

Before anyone explains it to you further... Do you really think the aliens would have something that looks so much like an AH-64 Apache?

Perhaps gliders made from reeds?

Yeah, I agree with Stellar, and yes, the above stement is sarcasm.

The picture showing the aircraft is actually a genuine photo. Unfortunately, it doesn't show aeroplanes and stuff. It's what is known as a palimpsest. The Ancient Egyptians often carved over old hieroglyphics with new ones, filling in spaces with plaster. Over the years, the plaster crumbled away, revealing the old hieroglyphs beneath, which merge into the new ones.

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe that is a helicopter in their drawings because somone had the idea that highly advanced aliens had "time travel"

One thing that can't be denied is that fact that may hieroglyphs you see of the Egyptians, it shows they have elongated heads. Of course it may have just been that they wore tall hats. grin2.gif

Here's a comparison between the original and the re-done glyphs, showing how the whole thing works out.

Ancient Apaches?

675274[/snapback]

I was wondering could you show us some other examples of this happening?? It just seems odd that science is right in the forfront to debunk all that's mysterious.

No way am I saying the egyptians had helicopters, but what if they were told a story and then drew a pic. I will not take one scientific interpretation and claim it's truth. Just curious.

One thing that can't be denied is that fact that may hieroglyphs you see of the Egyptians, it shows they have elongated heads. Of course it may have just been that they wore tall hats. grin2.gif

714435[/snapback]

ok i have been collected papyrus for over ten years i buy then from a man i know in egypt,i have seen all the pics here, and i have to tell you they are not of aliens or at least the helicopter one's are not real, i have a wall; wallpapered in papryus and yes they do look as if they are hybirds, but this was art to them, or so they say! i have also seen the pics of what looks to be greys i do not think they really are the hieroglyphs have lasted a long time and they have had alot of wear and tear on them, it could just be were they have been defaced, this happen alot in egypt every time a new king came into power he would try to erase the king before him,! alien.gifw00t.gif

Edited by isis-999

I wonder what the people in the year 4000 will think of our art? What you said does make alot of sense. Like painting over a painting, but why do these look so good to our eye,if it's not a helicopter what is it,it's to perfect. Is it to decieve us ?

I don't think that's well defined enough to look like an alien....it's been fuzzed out. The original is a plant in a vase.

As for the aircraft I have heard about this before, still doesn't prove it came from aliens.

Amagulamut, well, there is skull evidence of elongated 'coneheads'.

I don't think that's well defined enough to look like an alien....it's been fuzzed out. The original is a plant in a vase.

As for the aircraft I have heard about this before, still doesn't prove it came from aliens.

Amagulamut, well, there is skull evidence of elongated 'coneheads'.

716156[/snapback]

The elongated heads was a sign of the royal family; if you look at other relief's you will see that the slaves did not have the elongated heads, they were shown with very normal heads, the kings family was painted this was to show there beauty, w00t.gif