Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

100% PROOF OF UNDERGROUND BASES

mr_dpss

[attachmentid=15596][attachmentid=15595]100% PROOF OF UNDERGROUND BASES

post-16969-1118603855_thumb.jpg

post-16969-1118603953_thumb.jpg

Edited by mr_dpss

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dr_Strangelove

• aquatus1

• mr_dpss

• Hans Dolbrook

This post makes no sensed.

Yeah none of that prooves anything.

you know that we have underground bases that arent secret right, they have to be underground incase of a nuclear attack...even if this was proof though, so what? what does that mean

[attachmentid=15596][attachmentid=15595]100%  PROOF OF UNDERGROUND BASES

671724[/snapback]

Honestly, if you want people to believe you, give a bit more information.

how do you know those fotos are'nt from the english channel project?

672214[/snapback]

because one of the drills says US air force grin2.gif

I think this needs a little more info Mr dpss before you can say this is 100% proof

you know that we have underground bases that arent secret right, they have to be underground incase of a nuclear attack...even if this was proof though, so what? what does that mean

671830[/snapback]

The fact is I visited one of those 'underground bases' once. This one had been built in the 1950's and was something of a tourist site now. My company has run fiber-optic lines to some of these and they are only as mysterious as we make them in our minds.

Now if somebody wants to name a specific location and make specific allegations it might be a lot more interesting. Something like an underground UFO deconstruction center outside Sheboygan, Wisconsin might get a lot more interest...

672214[/snapback]

because one of the drills says US air force grin2.gif

672232[/snapback]

do'nt think i ate any of dumbass cereal this am.i could'nt get the link to enlarge.

grin2.gifgrin2.gifgrin2.giflaugh.gif

user posted image

c'mon dpss --it wouldnt have taken that much effort to locate the patents from the 70's demonstrating the govt's nuclear powered tunnel boring machines--its comon knowledge --im sure they been pluggin away nonstop since then but then again it does seems a bit pointless --the ones(patents) i saw would drill the hole and recycle the material at the same time using it to line the walls --all with nonstop nuclear action

Undreground bases are not secret. Maybe whats in them is. Many are well known and admitted to. Many people who have worked at them have come out and shed light on them

The only mystery here is your recent obsession with underground bases.

Before long you'll be digging up your backyard.

[attachmentid=15596][attachmentid=15595]100%  PROOF OF UNDERGROUND BASES

671724[/snapback]

Hey! Did you know you can actually buy one of these 'underground bases'? Not cheap but the government is decommissioning quite a number of them. There is one up for grabs south of Minneapolis. It was a Nike air defence base during the cold war. You would have to clean it up a bit but it might make a decent home for the paranoid sort.

There's an excellent one in upstate New York. 2.5 mill gets you 200 acres, an above ground house, a former command center turned into a two story apartment (5,000 sq ft), 60,000 sq ft of missile silo to do with as you wish, and a small runway and hanger.

There's an excellent one in upstate New York.  2.5 mill gets you 200 acres, an above ground house, a former command center turned into a two story apartment (5,000 sq ft), 60,000 sq ft of missile silo to do with as you wish, and a small runway and hanger.

675293[/snapback]

Now it just doesn't get any better then that!

http://www.missilebases.com/

Try this link out, it lists some of these old underground bases that are up for public sale. I once tried to sell mywife on buying one of these but she just didn't like the idea of living like a rodent.

Its my understanding that in Europe there are numerous of these old forts up for private sale. Of course if the EU keeps flying apart maybe they'll have some new uses for these old fortifications.

The only mystery here is your recent obsession with underground bases.

Before long you'll be digging up your backyard.

674242[/snapback]

Well, its good debate stuff, thats why i am posting all this strange stuff.