Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jackson Jurrors have reached Verdict

Ashley-Star*Child

Eric, theres no proof he did and the boy pressing charges has been PROVEN to have admitted to his teacher that MJ NEVER touched him, sexually or otherwise, on more than one occasion.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Commander CMG

• Ashley-Star*Child

• ForRizzle

• pallidin

debt? i really want to know where he spent all of his money, how can you honestly spend THAT much money on anything, blows the mind

532358[/snapback]

I would think the upkeep on Neverland itself must be huge! I also think he is still trying to live off of income level he got during his "Thriller" days. He makes a fraction of that now and his lifestyle hasnt changed

I would think the upkeep on Neverland itself must be huge! I also think he is still trying to live off of income level he got during his "Thriller" days. He makes a fraction of that now and his lifestyle hasnt changed

532400[/snapback]

micheal is one messed up mama jamba , recently they put him on suicide watch for fear he would do it, wow, his whole life is failing around him , neverland, money troubles, acusations, his FACE, tito, his children, his fans. In the end you have to go through it all alone crying.gif , I still hope he gets life for molestation devil.gif

This scumbag is a classic pedo he has all the signs the fair the toys the animals at his fair and he uses his fame to groom kids . The damage this filth do to kids is unimanigable my cure would be a 9 mm in the back of the head If i had my way jacko would have the long drop and the short stop he's a sh#t angry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

So Ashley, are you saying it is alright for a middle aged man to sleep with children that are not his? Hmm. Cause thats what he did whether he molested them are not?And that is not ok. Once again, the parents should be as guilty.After watching different interviews with Michael, it is obvious that he is mentally ill.

532384[/snapback]

Jacko is not mentally ill no.gif he knows just what he is doing its all a mask to the public to think that he is some kind of kiddie saviour it makes me sick if he touched my lad i would hunt him down nothing would save him angry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gifangry.gif ( Sorry about the anger but i have seen what this scum do to kids minds afterwards and it is heartbreaking to see it makes you very angry)

Walken. He did admit he let various children sleep on his bed. Are you saying that is ok?

Mike is just a bit messed up in the head. I don't believe he committed these crimes. He is just delusional, and re-living his childhood. He wants to have sleepovers, like most boys his mind age (the age he desperately wants to be) at the same time however; he battles reality and hormones of a typical man. He may have done some things inappropriate, but not what they are accusing him of. He is simply confused and torn between two worlds.

my cure would be a 9 mm in the back of the head

If you could hit a moonwalker. :wy00t: w00t.gifw00t.gif

532883[/snapback]

Yep I'm a dame good shot i would use a full clip and all the kings horses and all the kings men couldn't put jacko's head back together again Ha ha ha devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif ( Sorry just couldn't resist it) devil.gif

He got "away with it once before". You would think that if he was able to buy his way out last time that he would not have put himself in a position again to be misunderstood. So at the very best he is guilty of gross stupidity and at the very worst he is guilty of child molestation. Either way.........

I am of the belief that he did do what he is accused of, but I also will state that I am not privy to the evidence, it is just a belief.

i voted guilty lol

I voted "I dont know"...

But if I had to say, I would say he's innocent... I mean he is creepy, but I don't think he is that creepy...

LBD

Like I said, in so many words wierd and eccentric doesn't make someone a child molestor. It makes them wierd and eccentric. 1+1 doesn't = 3.

And uncredible witnesses which go to said accused person's ex-lawyer stating that accused did NOT commit the acts but asking if said ex-lawyer of accused would take case anyway, would again NOT make someone accused of the crime. Any other case, and that right there would get it thrown out of court.

I don't know but somethings fishy. that man is a weirdo and appearently doesnt have much of a brain to continue whatever he is doing guilty or not and be accused again of it. you think he would change and not be bringing in boys again. its just too weird. whats the secret room for? i mean why have a secret room??? its just weird. wake up ppl. lets be real.

I don't know but somethings fishy.  that man is a weirdo and appearently doesnt have much of a brain to continue whatever he is doing guilty or not and be accused again of it. you think he would change and not be bringing in boys again.  its just too weird. whats the secret room for? i mean why have a secret room??? its just weird. wake up ppl.  lets be real.

536724[/snapback]

I agree,the mans obiously dillusional and probably an abuser of young boys,he probably doesnt think theres anything wrong with giving kids "Jesus Juice" and getting touchy feely because he's RAVING MAD! and not a responsible 45 year old man.The guy should be locked up,either in a hospital or a cell.But somewhere away from kids and chimps.

i wonder..........if the tide of the court room starts to make him out to be guilty ....do you think the defense is going to go with the insanity DEFENSE

yeah mk ultra, whats that lady falling into there on your avatar? looks freaky.

Dear M. Jackson.

Please consider Moe's previous offer. We promise not to involve the press and authorities.

We will call you daddy if you desire. Then we can party. But unlike other children, Moe is old enough to drink. We will have a jolly wholesome time to be sure.

ps: Please invite your sisters to this.

love,

moe

Yeah, it may be funny, but someone's life is on the line here.

And, on top of that, I heard of people saying they'd commit suicide if he ended up in jail (hell, they were going to commit suicide when he married Debbie Rowe rolleyes.gif ). They aren't joking (in need of mental help no doubt), but the point is, he goes down, alot of people go down with him. In fact I think HE would commit suicide if that happened. And if he goes, it'll be mass suicide.

On top of that, I just don't think he did it. I've looked at the Prosecution's side and they just don't have a case. That, and the witnesses are entirely uncredible. The first time around, I had a relative who know him (he died in 97), and straight out asked him if it was true, in which he said no, etc. This relative (he'd known him since 89, and no wasn't a child, far from it) went on air here and said he didn't think he was capable of doing what they claimed because he had the mind of a 12 year old kid. Now, he was there, he'd been to Neverland, etc, he's seen him with kids, so he's talking from first hand accounts here. So, no, I didn't think he did it then either, for that reason.

and said he didn't think he was capable of doing what they claimed because he had the mind of a 12 year old kid.

But trapped in the body of a guy in his mid forties...if Jackson's state of mind left him entirerly without sexual urges, then he wouldn't have a son (who he damn near dropped off a balcony blink.gif)...having such a warped sense of reality doesn't quite make Jackson less likely to have done this...it merely means he may not properly understand what it was he did.

yeah mk ultra, whats that lady falling into there on your avatar? looks freaky.

537084[/snapback]

It's taken from a video clip of someone who is working in a store, and one of her co-workers lsft the trap door open....

ouchie! wacko.gif

user posted image

Would you let your child sleep over at Mike's?

think about this now...

my god...

he looks like a doll...