Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jackson Jurrors have reached Verdict

Ashley-Star*Child

Hes an easy target...hes eccentric, effeminate, flamboyant and rarely seen with women...I think people hate that about him and find it easier to believe these allegations...I don't think he did anything...kids can be evil and make crap up...kids dont understand how irresponsible those kinds of lies are.

PS-Off the Wall is still a great album...lol!

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Commander CMG

• Ashley-Star*Child

• ForRizzle

• Talon

i didnt real care either way.. all i know is he is a great singer, or was.. and he was actually a good lookin guy.. b4 he ruined himself haha.. does anyone think he actually looks good now.. he is scaryy i think!.

^Very insightful and open-minded,  HowdyDoo... thumbsup.gif

676169[/snapback]

Michelle...It's nice to be open-minded, but not so open-minded that your brains fall out. thumbsup.gif

Yeah, I think that MJ is trying to physically morph himself into the likeness of an elf or some such thing. It has something to do with the "NeverLand" theme, from what I've heard.

laugh.giflaugh.gif maybe he's turning into tinkerbell,and he's thinking about having a sex change to a female!!! rofl.gifrofl.gif

user posted image

Some of you people are really....immature.

Edited by Ashley-Star*Child

I think everyone's had the opportunity to express their opinion's here, therefore this thread has fullfilled its usefullness.