Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jackson Jurrors have reached Verdict

Ashley-Star*Child

Indeed. How dare he get jiggy with Timmy.

user posted image

The outrage!

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Commander CMG

• Ashley-Star*Child

• ForRizzle

• pallidin

Oh yeah, the mom should be Bizatch slapped too for having no clue and letting him sleep with Jackson. Didnt she smell the alcohol? If not were was she.. Bad Mom! But no excuse for Jackson.

Edited by ForRizzle

No excuse indeed. They should all be biznatch slapped. Michael, for being a perv. The kids for idiots , the parents for letting their idiots sleep with a perv.

I'm waiting for him to jump into a white bronco, and engage in a slow speed chase with the cops, all the while saying that the "glove" didn't fit...

We wonder what else didnt fit ....

o we are dirty

no.gif

If some people here are voting innocent why isn't the number going up any? It's been sitting on 12 for 'Innocent' and 'I don't know' for a while now. I even got a friend to vote (AngelValley) and it still didn't change. And believe me, he did vote 'Innocent'.

If some people here are voting innocent why isn't the number going up any? It's been sitting on 12 for 'Innocent' and 'I don't know' for a while now. I even got a friend to vote (AngelValley) and it still didn't change. And believe me, he did vote 'Innocent'.

527591[/snapback]

Javascript error. tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

error 404: the vote cannot be counted because it lacks evidence.

Maybe the voting is being counted in Florida...

I guess it all depends on whether you play THIS

Hoagy laugh.gif

we scored 720 before we realized how bad this was... no.gif

well according to fatcs of the trial the man walked around naked in front of the kids, he gave them "jesus juice" that got them drugged, he gave them wine in cokecans, he called the boys "my rubbas", because "they rubb"... he had a secret room where he took the boys to, ect.etc. etc...if he is not guilty he sure put himself in this "hot desert"

we scored 720 before we realized how bad this was...  no.gif

531316[/snapback]

then Moe shall try harder next time, yes?

I's funny how quickly parody stuff turns up on the net. So, is this wholesome or not?

I dunno if he is guilty, I know that hes being taken for a ride, but I would be interested to know how much of the 'truth' in this case is exactly that, the truth...

Hoagy alien.gif

I went for "I don't know," since I will not pass judgement on a subject I don't know very much about.

I did watch the special about him a couple years back, and he's got a seriously skewed view of reality. He clearly has no idea what is acceptable behavior, and this is a big part of why he's in so much trouble right now.

But... he was accused of exactly this same sort of thing years ago, by a completely different kid. How many times do you hear these types of reports until you begin to take them seriously?

*I was bagging those kids left and right on the Escape From Neverland game. Yeah, it's very, very wrong, but the game was sort of fun. tongue.gif Besides, the blond kid bugged me.

how many times has the mother been to court to sue other people? - quite a number of times...

After she got the money to help treat her son she kept asking for more from 6 celebs - even tho she already had the money!

The boys are inconsitant with their statements. to one perosn they are saying he did it and to another they are saying he didnt!

Then another part of it was about the magazines.. The boy said that the magazine he was shown was that particular one!...

well guess what? He couldnt have seen it because they left the house 3 months before than magazine was published!

The kid have admitted to lying in court !

I can go on and on. There is no evidence against michael ( YET )

I dont think there will be any solid evidence. THey are just after his money

but we'll see grin2.gif

NOTE : sky news active have a reconstruction of the court case everyday from the trascript and actors playing the parts !. quite interesting

Edited by whoa182

The court re-enactments, with the actors and such, is just sort of, well, sad.

The kids are completely uncredible witnesses, and the handling of evidence by the Santa Barbra Sherrif Dept. seems questionable. But what really gets me is how this kid seemes to believe Michael 'didn't do enough' for him. And that 'Chris Rock would have taken us'. WTF?! No one owes them ANYTHING. One word. USERSSSS.

He's in a lot of debt too.

micheal jackson innocent or guilty , the only reason we care is becasue he is a celebrity and not a very good one at that devil.gif think of the children.....not you micheal jackson w00t.gif

lol.

Great points. And funny. A rare combination, to be clever and funny.

debt? i really want to know where he spent all of his money, how can you honestly spend THAT much money on anything, blows the mind

Edited by aztecking6010

I don't know, but the man has major money problems.

Maybe he should sell his neverland ranch, or at least have a joint ownership...

..with a school devil.gif

I don't know, but the man has major money problems.

Maybe he should sell his neverland ranch, or at least have a joint ownership...

..with a school  devil.gif

532362[/snapback]

to be honest does anyone really NEED that much house or ranch, he doesnt operate an orphanage .....or does he(muhahahahahaha....muahahahahah devil.gif )

So Ashley, are you saying it is alright for a middle aged man to sleep with children that are not his? Hmm. Cause thats what he did whether he molested them are not?And that is not ok. Once again, the parents should be as guilty.After watching different interviews with Michael, it is obvious that he is mentally ill.