Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Live Chat ( 3rd Feb, 8pm GMT, 3pm EST, 12am PST )

Saru

To try out an organised live chat in the chat room, we have organised a chat today at the times mentioned in this post's subject. Feel free to come along and meet some of the forum regulars in a live online discussion.

Read the "Introduction to the live chat room" post for details on how to reach the chat room.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Magikman

• odinsupreme

• Tommy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try to make it. ;D

See if we can break the record for number of people simultaneously in the chat room...I think it currently stands at one. :)

Tommy  

Shouldn't be too hard to beat.

;D

I'll try and be there but i dunno atm.

Gareth,

Just a quick correction for the time zones. Eastern Standard Time is 5 hours behind GMT, so the time would be 3:00pm EST, 2:00pm CST, 1:00 mountain and 12:00 noon pacific.

Be sure you have the Java applets enabled in the computer settings, otherwise the chat window will not load for you.

Magikman

To make sure I don't make any further time zone conversion mistakes - I've added a converter chart thread that has all the times and their foreign equivalents.

To anyone who has any problems getting into the chat room - I will be online in the forum and in the chat room during the live chat, so if you have any problems getting connected / logged in send me an IM or post a thread about it and I'll see what I can do to help. As Magikman said, make sure you have Java turned on in your browser otherwise the Java chat applet won't work. If your browser doesn's support java, you can still participate by using the mIRC IRC program to log in. Let me know if you have any difficulties or problems with either means.