Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fairy

djdodo

The girl looks so shocked and amazed she has fairys in front of her.....[/sarcasm].

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raziel

• djdodo

• AndyThorley

• Space Moose

when i was young, these pictures used to freak me and my brothers out...

now, i cant understand why i thought they were freaky...maybe it was the sinister faces of these "fairies"...i dunno...

Maybe at the time no one could believe that two innocent girls would lie about something of this nature. Either way, they are very pretty pics.

I was under the impression that they admitted the hoax, but that they had taken the photographs of cardboard cutouts because they were so frustrated that nobody would believe that they had seen real fairies..........

People were amazingly ignorant to not see the lies that were being spewed to them.

F-A-K-E

*Yawn* Next please...

Hey,

I do believe in fairies, for I have seen them...

However, this pictures are "Fake". I'm not sure but I saw a documentary show, was it Discovery channel? , ...

well, the girls on the picture admitted that those were fake. In fact, she said...How Gullible are some people?

I do believe in fairies, for I have seen them...

Please , Paul, tell me where you have seen them. Give me a location so I can catch me a few to play with. Maybe I'll breed them and sell them in pet stores. tongue.gif

These were proven to be fakes, and I don't think there could have been any question looking at them now, but then these days it's amazing what we can do with a camera. But that doesn't stop me from believing there are such things as fairies.

Has anyone seen the film based on these two girls? I really enjoyed it, and it showed them actually seeing them for real.

And if anyone has seen the film, did anyone notice that it was Mel Gibson that played the blond girl's dad, and was only in it for about ten seconds at the end!

Sorry for wandering off the main topic of the photo! wacko.gif

DISNEY HAS AFFECTED YOUR BRAINS !!!

seriously though ... faries just seem like the very definition of alcholhol .