Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Prophet Yahweh"

baastetnoir

Like i had suspected before, this guys is up to is nose in "nation of Yahweh" garbage... and dont know if he is a memmber but he sure teacehs the racist garbage they do,. He also claims that all Christians should and will be killed by the "Coming space Saviors"...so much for the "peacefull loving Prophet"..Just another con-man with hatred up his sleev, distorting the bible ... its like the other side of "Christian Identity, Serpent Seed" loosers...

heard and Interview with him, Pastor Harry Walther, and Rob Macdowell

at Xzone-radio.com, and this "Prophet" guy turned out to be a worse

piece of work than i already thought before. It happens that what he is

teaching is that Adam, Eve, Jesus, Moses and everyone else in the Bible

were of the "supreme African Race"...imagine that...That The Israelites

were all black. This guy is like the other side of the "KKK - Serpent

Seed" thing. Do I have a problem with that ?? not at all... BUT where is his proof ? The Jewish ppl are far from beeing balcka, not even the moslems are balck .. this is all garbage to promote his hatred agenda. Sad how many people will believe his crap.. oh you guys should check his Yahoo group... thats a riott too...im surprised how the luberals and the guy community havent come out spekaing against him...i guess becasue he bashes Christians ...they close their eyes...???

listen for yourselves.

http://www.satansrapture.com/june14.htm

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ciraxis

• x o i s k

• baastetnoir

• Hans Dolbrook

i guess becasue he bashes Christians ...they close their eyes...???

Yeah, probably. mad.gif

I won't hate him unless he dosen't get aliens to NICELY visit us...

i thought he was for real, when he summoned that UFO on tv... but ya no, when he said it would be here on June 15th i didnt see any UFO or anything over Las Vegas... maybe my family isn't ready to land in Vegas Yet... - ohmy.gif

satanist, thats what he is. i hope his little space friends do come down, my rifle is all ready.

True or not, but I once read that satan will use Alien beings (demons maybe) to trick the world into believing that they are the saviors by providing cures for sickness, food for the masses, world peace etc... but with one condtion, Christianity must perish.

Jesus also said in many New Testament versus that the false profits will be many.... almost replicating Jesus's acts entirely. But will not be able to admit having a loving relationship with Jesus, God, or the Holy Spirit.

With all the hype on Aliens and UFo's lately on tv and in the news, just maybe we are continuing the march into un-knowing. Maybe something is coming our way and the gov'ts of the world are trying to break the news lightly.

One other thing I remember reading about this is that God will forgive the misled, but not those who misleed or deceive in regards to the no.gif true religion no.gif of alien ways.

I am pretty sure most people would be able to see true/false possibilities if this darn world would stop trying the easy fix genre.

i believe these "aliens" are here to deceive us. i do not think they are real ETs, but something more sinister. If you believe me or not, use caution with what you believe in regards to aliens. We are easily deceived.

the guy is a fraud and he is connected to the Black Panthers and the Street Gang "the blood" from LA...his own admission...that they offered him protection.

as far as i know he didnt summon zip... a light showed up in the sky, and that can even be a hologram... why cant he summon nothing during the night ? so people cant see the source of the llight.

UFOS Schmos... according to the Bible Paul did say that close to end times there will be many FALSE PROPHETS with wonders in the sky ... there you go...this is just the warm up...I heard several interviews and he says that Yahweh is coming to enslave the white race as well as everyone who is not Black... LOL... its like listening to a KKK member turned inside out

Edited by baastetnoir

That guy is crazy...

691972[/snapback]

I totally agree..what a nutcase.. rofl.gif

satanist, thats what he is.  i hope his little space friends do come down, my rifle is all ready.

693746[/snapback]

what the hell? don't be a jerk...

why not? i have no reason to hold my hand out and welcome his friends. if aliens are what people think they are, then i have every reason to be hostile. coming into our homes at night, taking us, testing on us. i've yet to here a plesent abduction story, women being raped, men having their sperm taken, they sound real nice. To hell with them. Shoot on sight! Just look at their eyes, you can tell so much about an animal/ human by their eyes. what do theirs tell you? i think to many people are ready to welcome these things with open arms, they are deceiving us.

why not?  i have no reason to hold my hand out and welcome his friends.  if aliens are what people think they are, then i have every reason to be hostile.  coming into our homes at night, taking us, testing on us.  i've yet to here a plesent abduction story, women being raped, men having their sperm taken, they sound real nice.  To hell with them.  Shoot on sight!  Just look at their eyes, you can tell so much about an animal/ human by their eyes.  what do theirs tell you?  i think to many people are ready to welcome these things with open arms, they are deceiving us.

695812[/snapback]

Your making assumptions off what you think aliens are...

We all should to have something to defend ourselves with in case if it all goes wrong. It would be the best thing if we just keep to ourselves and flee quickly as we can. Though they have the better weapons and they will be unstoppable. Your rifles can't stop them. They'd know because they read your mind.

like i said,somebody needs to walk up to him,and send him to hell with all the other loonies on the planet!!!

who said aliens had better weapons? don't underestimate humans.

satanist, thats what he is.  i hope his little space friends do come down, my rifle is all ready.

693746[/snapback]

If his actions make him a "Satanist", what does your sentence make you?

i was wrong to call him a satanist, he's just a false prophet. though he is a fool, people will still listen and follow him.

That is true...