Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NASA Edits Proof Of Apollo Moon Hoax!

turbonium

Well I remember reading an answer for that is compression in the start of this thread. Maybe you just ignored it.

Once again, do you really think that NASA SCIENTISTS would spend probably billions to fake this and then would be as stupid as to leave out stars or put a bare arm or chair right in front of the camera? Where is your proof that it is even an arm at all? Because you think it looks like one? The first time I saw those pictures I honestly didn't think that was an arm and I'm not just saying that because I dont beleive you I really did not.

Edited by lonelyalpacafarmer

Off my topic still......I assume you're wishing for an answer - I don't know what the relevance of your question is since Kubrick had already faked it in 1968 before Apollo.......Capricorn One in 1978 with very similar situations....and much smaller budgets!

how do you broadcast over 1 minute of live footage showing 1/6th gravity when you can only mantain 25 seconds of reduced gravity in the plain?

The questions that have yet to be answered are - what ARE the anomalous objects in the video, if not an arm, people, chairs etc.? Why did they make that 0.01% of the DVD version WORSE than the online version, while the other 99.9% of the DVD version is BETTER quality than the online version?

702993[/snapback]

And one more: How DOES this one, single, solitary, alleged "anomoly" invalidate the mountain of evidence which supports the authenticity of Apollo?

I agree. Do you think NASA would be stupid enough to get a arm in the picture?Hell no. I do have some great swamp land for sale. Real cheap.

Trust me we've been to the moon.

It wasn;t fake.

685210[/snapback]

Sorry, bud, I don't - I don't expect anyone to trust me either just because I say so. I'd like to know how to explain a fleshy arm as something else, for starters......

685218[/snapback]

I agree with Turbo. We did go to the moon yes, but we claimed to be the first on the moon, I doubt that. Instead of really being the first, we simply faked it. There are plenty of other videos. One even shows how NASA explains different parts of the moon where they claimed to be like 12 miles away, yet you can still tell that they are using the same landmarks, just at different angles. I am in Houston Texas, have plenty of freinds from NASA, my uncle and plenty of friends from NASA with high security access, I mean serious stuff where they are not allowed to leave the country.My uncle came down from Dallas and we were visiting Mission controls at Houston Space center and my uncle randomly pull out some type of card and just swiped it on one of the cardreaders and got in.

Anyway, my point is, I don't care how connected you are at NASA, I'm pretty sure they didn't want even their own to know. I bet even the president didn't even know.

Trust me we've been to the moon.

It wasn;t fake.

685210[/snapback]

Sorry, bud, I don't - I don't expect anyone to trust me either just because I say so. I'd like to know how to explain a fleshy arm as something else, for starters......

685218[/snapback]

I agree with Turbo. We did go to the moon yes, but we claimed to be the first on the moon, I doubt that. Instead of really being the first, we simply faked it. There are plenty of other videos. One even shows how NASA explains different parts of the moon where they claimed to be like 12 miles away, yet you can still tell that they are using the same landmarks, just at different angles. I am in Houston Texas, have plenty of freinds from NASA, my uncle and plenty of friends from NASA with high security access, I mean serious stuff where they are not allowed to leave the country.My uncle came down from Dallas and we were visiting Mission controls at Houston Space center and my uncle randomly pull out some type of card and just swiped it on one of the cardreaders and got in.

Anyway, my point is, I don't care how connected you are at NASA, I'm pretty sure they didn't want even their own to know. I bet even the president didn't even know.

703768[/snapback]

I must agree, there is so much that the president doesn't know about : Disclosure

Well I remember reading an answer for that is compression in the start of this thread. Maybe you just ignored it.

Once again, do you really think that NASA SCIENTISTS would spend probably billions to fake this and then would be as stupid as to leave out stars or put a bare arm or chair right in front of the camera? Where is your proof that it is even an arm at all? Because you think it looks like one? The first time I saw those pictures I honestly didn't think that was an arm and I'm not just saying that because I dont beleive you I really did not.

702998[/snapback]

Look back - I answered that question - I guess you just ignored it.

The question you ask about why would NASA be so stupid as to leave the footage in is one I've gotten countless times. All I can say is that the footage goes by so quickly there is a chance they either didn't notice it (which may be as I'm the only one who seems to have) or they didn't think it was damning enough evidence when they saw it.

There is other footage they have left in public view that is somewhat incriminating as well, but they didn't remove it. But whatever the case - it doesn't matter one bit - it's there and that's all I know. And the reason I am 100% sure they DO know it's damning evidence is because they did a "smear job" on just that 0.01% of the footage!

we claimed to be the first on the moon, I doubt that.

If not us (and by "us," I assume you mean Americans. If that's incorrect, please clarify), then who actually was first, and what is their evidence?

There are plenty of other videos. One even shows how NASA explains different parts of the moon where they claimed to be like 12 miles away, yet you can still tell that they are using the same landmarks, just at different angles.

Is it your contention that two locations 12 miles apart could not possibly view the same landmarks? Are you referring to claims such as those on this page?

Anyway, my point is, I don't care how connected you are at NASA, I'm pretty sure they didn't want even their own to know.

Who are "they?" How many people at most, in your estimation, must have been in on the conspiracy in order for the hoax to hold up?

If this country has been to the moon I'm Ricky Ricardo.,and my name aint Ricky.

It was a hoax. We had to beat the Russians and make them believe it.

I'm calling you Ricky.

If this country has been to the moon I'm Ricky Ricardo.,and my name aint Ricky.

Silly rabbit, you can't get an entire country to the moon. But 6 of it's most highly skilled citizens made it. tongue.gif

It was a hoax. We had to beat the Russians and make them believe it.

Interesting theory. Care to elaborate on how it was done? And if the intent was to fool the Soviets, why do other conspiracy theorists claim that the USSR knew it was a hoax the entire time, and was "bribed" with wheat in order to secure their silence? Joo got some splainin' to do, Ricky.

Probably not as many people they used to try and cover up...9/11

They obviously needed more help. I found out about it on the same day... in fact, as it was happening. Some cover-up. rolleyes.gif

Edited by DataCable

• 2 weeks later...
I have now found another segment of the Apollo 12 video clip that shows a bare arm moving about! The below still shows a hand tugging down on material. I will post a clip of it soon - it occurs very quickly, but cannot be anything but a bare arm moving in the clip. It reinforces my earlier post claims that it is a bare arm holding an object. This time fingers are also seen, and the arm is moving up to grab, then goes down. user posted image

Aw, turbo, you wild and crazy guy. Everyone knows that the 1969 mission completely bypassed the moon and landed on Mars. wink2.gif

I hate to say this, but i have heard for years the first moon landing was a fake, the flag is blowing in the wind, the light from the sun is wrong, the shadows are wrong as well, I do not know if this is really faked or not, But history tells us Kennedy was not about to let Russia land on the moon first,So if the pictures were faked i would have to say that was why they did it, As for my own believe, I feel like we did not land till much later, but that is just my own personal thoughts! original.gif

Aw, turbo, you wild and crazy guy. Everyone knows that the 1969 mission completely bypassed the moon and landed on Mars. wink2.gif

732654[/snapback]

I think they landed on Neptune, too! laugh.gif

I have now found another segment of the Apollo 12 video clip that shows a bare arm moving about! The below still shows a hand tugging down on material. I will post a clip of it soon - it occurs very quickly, but cannot be anything but a bare arm moving in the clip. It reinforces my earlier post claims that it is a bare arm holding an object. This time fingers are also seen, and the arm is moving up to grab, then goes down. user posted image

732644[/snapback]

Dude, You Rock!

Now to convince the "Midwest"

I mean really. Listen to yourself. Do you have any idea how crazy you sound? WOW. Spend your time on something more useful. NASA has no reason to fake the moon landing and we'll leave it up to you to waist your life trying to prove otherwise. REALLY, get a grip on reality. Do you really think that NASA went through all the trouble to fake three astronauts landing on the moon? I seriously doubt it. And I have seen those programs that come on tv that try to prove it was faked. I've also seen the rebuttals to everything in those programs and I know many people that work for NASA. Buddy, give it a rest. The moon landing wasn't faked. What is your deal anyway? You sit at home late at night researching the Apollo 12 moon landing to try and see if you can uncover evidence of some giant conspiracy within NASA. If it were true, it would have to be the best kept secret ever. Somebody somewhere would have said something or leaked it to the press. A little bit of advice. Spend your time on things useful to yourself and the rest of society. I guarantee that you will come up empty handed trying to prove that there was a conspiracy and that the moon landing was faked.

robc

I hate to say this, but i have heard for years the first moon landing was a fake, the flag is blowing in the wind, the light from the sun is wrong, the shadows are wrong as well, I do not know if this is really faked or not, But history tells us Kennedy was not about to let Russia land on the moon first,So if the pictures were faked i would have to say that was why they did it, As for my own believe, I feel like we did not land till much later, but that is just my own personal thoughts! original.gif

732838[/snapback]

The reason that the flag is blowing in the wind on the moon is because there were wires put in it. There is no wind on the moon so the flag would obviously not blow in the wind. It would simply hang on a pole and not be easily seen. To make the American flag visible since we WERE the first country to land on the moon in 1969, wires were placed in the flag to make it appear as if it were blowing in the wind.

robc

I mean really.  Listen to yourself.  Do you have any idea how crazy you sound?  WOW.  Spend your time on something more useful.  NASA has no reason to fake the moon landing and we'll leave it up to you to waist your life trying to prove otherwise.  REALLY, get a grip on reality.  Do you really think that NASA went through all the trouble to fake three astronauts landing on the moon?  I seriously doubt it.  And I have seen those programs that come on tv that try to prove it was faked.  I've also seen the rebuttals to everything in those programs and I know many people that work for NASA.  Buddy, give it a rest.  The moon landing wasn't faked.  What is your deal anyway?  You sit at home late at night researching the Apollo 12 moon landing to try and see if you can uncover evidence of some giant conspiracy within NASA.  If it were true, it would have to be the best kept secret ever.  Somebody somewhere would have said something or leaked it to the press.  A little bit of advice.  Spend your time on things useful to yourself and the rest of society.  I guarantee that you will come up empty handed trying to prove that there was a conspiracy and that the moon landing was faked. 

robc

734610[/snapback]

It's crazy to think they could land on the moon in 1969 but keep making excuses why they haven't gone back, and excuses why they haven't even photographed the supposed landing sites in 36 years! They are still screwing up with the Space Shuttle!

I haven't heard any explanation for the chair and people except that it's all "gold foil"! And you wonder why I have trouble believing that? And the new arm pic is not even being acknowledged as anything at all yet.

Gus Grissom and others were killed to maintain the illusion. The majority of the techs don't even need to know about what they are really doing. They're all sworn to secrecy in the name of "national security" anyway.

Live in a bubble of illusion - I won't.

It's crazy to think they could land on the moon in 1969 but keep making excuses why they haven't gone back

The only "excuse" is that nobody's willing to pay for it.

and excuses why they haven't even photographed the supposed landing sites in 36 years!

You mean, like Clementine did?

They are still screwing up with the Space Shuttle!

Which proves... what? Besides, one man's "screw up" is another man's "assasination of a civilian teacher who was going to spill the beans."

I haven't heard any explanation for the chair and people except that it's all "gold foil"!

Well... it is.

We haven't heard any explanation from you for why structures resembling the RCS plume deflector support struts and porch handrail would be in the same image with what you claim to be a man sitting in a swivel chair beside a monitor.

And you wonder why I have trouble believing that?

Aside from the possibility that you are unwilling to accept any interpretations other than your own... yes, we do.

And the new arm pic is not even being acknowledged as anything at all yet.

Seeing as how you've casually dismissed all of the evidence presented in support of the position that the object you previously identified as a "bare human arm" is, in fact, the folded S-band antenna, it's not surprising that people aren't lining up to be brushed off yet again.

Gus Grissom and others were killed to maintain the illusion.

Yet, Ralph Rene and Bart Sibril continue to breathe. sleepy.gif

The majority of the techs don't even need to know about what they are really doing.

Explain how that works.

They're all sworn to secrecy in the name of "national security" anyway.

According to whom?

what kind of crap photos are these? this is the dumbest halfassed idea i've ever heard. Hey lets look at a bunch of low res images blown way up, does that pixel look like a guy holding a camera smoking a cig? oh and this pixil looks like godzilla, nasa has edited proof of godzilla on the moon!

Edited by Ciraxis

what kind of crap photos are these? this is the dumbest halfassed idea i've ever heard.  Hey lets look at a bunch of low res images blown way up, does that pixel look like a guy holding a camera smoking a cig?  oh and this pixil looks like godzilla, nasa has edited proof of godzilla on the moon!

735662[/snapback]

I am not sure than anyone could ever convice a conspiracy theorist in anything other than that which suggestively supports the conspiracy.