Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

very powerful alien beings

AlienSama

does anyone think its possible that there could be a power far greater then Super Man out there? i mean after all, the universe is so freakin big, and it has over billions of stars! I think so. And what if the humanoid creature is hostile? And what if there is a good one?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kismit

• loganXman

• AlienSama

• GhostShark

does anyone think its possible that there could be a power far greater then Super Man out there?

Since the key word is possible, I think we can all agree the answer to this question is yes original.gif

And what if the humanoid creature is hostile?

Is this related to the first question? I mean, why does this power have to be humanoid? Regardless of what form this power is in, the only answer I have to your question is another question: what if?

And what if there is a good one?

It's strange that this is worded in such a way that implies there may not be any good ones, but if there is, then there is only one good one. Regardless of the intent of the question, I shall answer it the same as question #2: what if?

I hope this helps, but I'm sure it doesn't original.gif

if there is a bad one then there has to be a good one.

just like in the movie "unbreakable"

it has to balance out on each side of the polars.

thats wut i think. it would be cool see someday witness such power.

it reminds me of the anime dragonball z

Lol LoganXman ,

you make a very good point there is allways a balance that needs kept .

And I was going to ask if Alien Sama meant Super Saiyans wink.giflaugh.gif

yes, i know what super saiyans are. there those guys that turn their hair blond and explode with unlimited power. I wonder if there could be a creature similar to that in real life?

i wouldnt doubt it. but thats just me. i think in the future, science fiction wont be fiction anymore. many of the stories and movies will come true.

and their power is limited. they do get tired and sooner or later they change back. thats y goku couldnt beat majin buu in the final battle. he was to weak to throw the spirit bomb. buu just pushed it back towards him until they wished for goku to regain all of his energy.

ok , so im a big fan. lol. laugh.gif

and their power is limited. they do get tired and sooner or later they change back. thats y goku couldnt beat majin buu in the final battle. he was to weak to throw the spirit bomb. buu just pushed it back towards him until they wished for goku to regain all of his energy.

That why all the people of the Earth had to raise there arms to make enough energy to defeat buu .

Ummm my kids watch it unsure.gif

That suck a great show watch It almost every day its freaking amazing!!!

Yes I do think there is a greater power out there but its no alien its not even a person Its a feeling "Love"

I agree with ((Homer)) and ((Reese)) original.gif

Nothing is imposible ... especially these days ... I mean ... look how we humans are advanced ... I am sure that there are other creatures out there which are even more advanced then us ... original.gif

I would have thought it more likely that such a hypothetical being would have no concept of good and evil - it would just be - for it is.

Besides one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter as the saying goes - so who would we pitiful humans be to judge if such a being was good or evil in the wider concept of things and not just from our narrow minded viewpoints?

If they were that powerful and that hostile as you put it, it just goes to show how insignificant our planet is - because we are still here! Perhaps... in fact i could argue strongly against that point myself!

• 2 months later...

yes i believe there are many more different kinds of living beings out there who's just undescripable at the current time thumbsup.gif

but about DBZ stuff,i love the show but 'them' out there...... huh.gif nah,too much imagination.one kame-hame ha to destroy a planet,fooh now that's too demanding laugh.gif

does anyone think its possible that there could be a power far greater then Super Man out there?

Since the key word is possible, I think we can all agree the answer to this question is yes original.gif

And what if the humanoid creature is hostile?

Is this related to the first question? I mean, why does this power have to be humanoid? Regardless of what form this power is in, the only answer I have to your question is another question: what if?

And what if there is a good one?

It's strange that this is worded in such a way that implies there may not be any good ones, but if there is, then there is only one good one. Regardless of the intent of the question, I shall answer it the same as question #2: what if?

I hope this helps, but I'm sure it doesn't original.gif

lmao laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

HeLLo,

With the million galaxies still undiscovered and stars...anything is Possible.

An Alien being coming from a different planet or galaxy can draw its Super-Human strenght or power through our Sun and the Earth's gravitational pull.

Hence, anything is possible....

It's also possible that Planet of the Apes was based on a true story. Only no one knew it was true because the planet hasn't been discovered yet. Hey, it could happen.